Nisbet

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Sheffield United in for him according to the Sun today.

Nisbet the man they turn to to save them from relegation and the resulting tens of millions pound losses? Scottish Championship to premiership in 6 months? Based on what they paid for McBurnie we should be looking at £40m?

See you the morn Kev ?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
They might be interested in a deal to tie him up now for the future but no danger is he going straight into a premiership team. I wouldn’t rule him out reaching that level if he continues to progress for another couple of years as he has done in the last couple of years.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Goalscorers in any team are going to be in demand. These are the players who win matches for you.

Nisbet will have clubs monitoring him no doubts about it, but I very much doubt we are going to see any genuine offers for him for about another year or so. He has still to prove himself consistently in the top league in Scotland. He has only had 4 months SPFL top league experience and that is nowhere near enough for an English Premiership or even a top Championship club to part with serious money for.

He was signed on a 4 year deal only in August so I expect him to be a Hibs player for the rest of this season and probably all of next, especially if we are playing European football next summer as we all hope.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Hibs will sell him.
If the price is right.
Given the right offer/ deal then it would be on.
The right offer opens up avenues of recruitment as well as keeping the club solvent.
What that offer would have to be I've no idea, but every player has their price.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Hibs will sell him.
If the price is right.
Given the right offer/ deal then it would be on.
The right offer opens up avenues of recruitment as well as keeping the club solvent.
What that offer would have to be I've no idea, but every player has their price.
Agree with all of that.
As I say I just don't think we are going to get a bid for him in January.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Agree with all of that.
As I say I just don't think we are going to get a bid for him in January.
You're probably correct , but if the Sheffield Utd interest has any substance to it , it could not only be a bid we couldn't refuse, it may spark interest from elsewhere.
We'll find out soon.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
No doubt a lot of shite, every year if we have a player performing well the media link them with random clubs around transfer windows and majority of time it comes to nothing

Zab

Admin
I think all Scottish clubs will find it harder to hang on to their best young players due to Brexit.

English clubs will increasing look to our league for upcoming players rather than Europe, due to the points system that is now in place for young players coming from Europe and beyond.

For Hibs this means players like Porteous and Doig will be increasingly in demand. I hope the fees involved in their eventual sales reflect this.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts