Nisbet

The Family

Capital Radge
No loyality anymore, so six months into his contract he throws his toys out of the pram, he done the exact same with Dunfy when we first went in for him, showing his true colours and having no respect for Ron or the club. That Orange *&*^ Shankland, McNullty or the boy from St Johnstone are not good enough for us.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
How can they have offered him a wage? Not allowed to speak to him. 6 months into a 4 yr contract and he hands a transfer request in on deadline day. Shows his disrespect and class.. dont sell. Fuck him.
And if he wants a move he will need to keep banging goals in instead of chucking toys oot the pram
Fair point, but I would imagine Birmingham have spoken to his agent to tell him what's on the table.

It stinks and If he has asked for a transfer that's very disappointing.

I'm hoping for a 3-0 win tomorrow night with a Nisbet hattrick.

Reactions: Zab
I feel that there have been things going on that the rubbish speculative Scottish MSM, like us know nothing about. Cannae put my finger on it Mark and don't want to elaborate or speculate. Even after a discussion I had late last night, this does not stack up to me.

BIG G

Zab

Admin
Footballers have been mercenaries since Jean-Marc Bosman, it’s a career at the end of the day and contracts aren’t signed with the intention of seeing them out. Just a reality of the modern game.

If Hibernian is only a stepping stone for Nisbet, he’s only a commodity to us.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Surely Nisbet and his agent have the sense to see if he bangs in another 10 goals there's every chance he could go for £5-£6 million come summer and to a better more stable club than Birmingham.

The Family

Capital Radge
Our recruitment department are a embarrassing if that is the names they see is a suitable replacement. Worryingly Ross seemingly rates McNulty

Green Sleeves

Well-Known Radge
Footballers have been mercenaries since Jean-Marc Bosman, it’s a career at the end of the day and contracts aren’t signed with the intention of seeing them out. Just a reality of the modern game.

If Hibernian is only a stepping stone for Nisbet, he’s only a commodity to us.
All players are commodities. Buy cheap sell big, thats how football clubs like Hibs have to operate now. The more players we can sell on at huge profits the better. Its up to management and scouts to keep the flow of young quality players coming in. No point getting attached to any of them. They're all out for themselves.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here