• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Nigel Farage

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A milkshake doesn't hurt anybody unless it's in the pocket. If Farage doesn't want to be hit by milkshakes he shouldn't come out with racist rhetoric designed to stir up trouble.And the right have the temerity to call us snowflakes!
Having just seen footage of milkshake throw I can’t help but think it was a set up. Looks well fugazi.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Oh come on! Folk have been throwing non injury stuff at public figures [and entertainers] for centuries. Rotten veg used to be taken as a matter of course to theatres, eggs (hopefully rotten) have been thrown at public figures, particularly politicians, for as long as I can remember.

I think they should accept it, and I think most do, as part of the price they pay for putting themselves
A milkshake doesn't hurt anybody unless it's in the pocket. If Farage doesn't want to be hit by milkshakes he shouldn't come out with racist rhetoric designed to stir up trouble.And the right have the temerity to call us snowflakes!
it'd be cheaper to fire the10 Bob bit( 50p), and save £1:09.It's just not sensible to be wasting milkshakes

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just seen a story,hope it's not a set up.SgtMcNaughton ,Brexit candidate for Aldershot has been caught out having thrown a milkshake over himself in an attempt to blame the far left.Mister McNaughton first came to the presses attention having previously been put on trial for attempted murder for an incident that happened in Antrim during the troubles.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
it'd be cheaper to fire the10 Bob bit( 50p), and save £1:09.It's just not sensible to be wasting milkshakes
We once had a coffee debate on here around the virtues of drinking cafe latte, one of my favourite drinks :-).

You're on your own defending the honourable milkshake.

Make mine a strawberry one.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
On this occasion it seems like friendly fire...ye know, where he has been v friendly with himself🙈

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel