• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Nigel Farage

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
@chesterperry take your point but many people even on the bounce vote snp to drive home the independence message yet openly state they would switch to another party if we get it...double standards? Again calling people cuts and arseholes for not voting your way shows a great lack if effort to find a way forward
Double standards?
How do you work that out?
Or not?

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Throwing milkshakes at someone because you don't like their politics is a mindless, pointless act of violence,totally at odds with civilized and rational behaviour and thinking.A McD's milkshake( medium) costs £1:59. Wouldn't I'd be more cost effective, and effective on many other levels, just to throw the 10 Bob Bit at the p@#%k ? P.S. I'm not advocating that anyone should consider doing either

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
@Chester Perry take your ppint. .but many people on the bounce also op
Double standards?
How do you work that out?
Or not?
To say it is wrong to vote for parties to get your point across..eg in or out...yet it seems ok to vote snp to gain what you want only to then vote labour...lib Dems etc afterwards...2 sides of the same coin

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
@Chester Perry take your ppint. .but many people on the bounce also op

To say it is wrong to vote for parties to get your point across..eg in or out...yet it seems ok to vote snp to gain what you want only to then vote labour...lib Dems etc afterwards...2 sides of the same coin
At the moment......and for the 45 years of my voting life.....I vote SNP, with the odd exception in local elections.
For me, it's a means to an end. Independence.
How I vote in an Independent Scotland will depend on which each party has to offer the country.
If that's double standards , then .....guilty as charged m'lud.

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Couldn’t agree more. I get a ton of abuse anytime I debate gun control. I totally understand people are for and against subjects and politics, but the immature name calling and bashing because someone doesn’t agree is pathetic. We are now a society where name calling and violence is the preferred option than talking. I watched a video the other day of someone throwing something at Farage. Grown adults throwing milkshakes at someone they don’t like. More like spoilt children having a tantrum, than intelligent adults.
Whata load of pish.
A ton of abuse? I don't think so .

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Couldn’t agree more. I get a ton of abuse anytime I debate gun control. I totally understand people are for and against subjects and politics, but the immature name calling and bashing because someone doesn’t agree is pathetic. We are now a society where name calling and violence is the preferred option than talking. I watched a video the other day of someone throwing something at Farage. Grown adults throwing milkshakes at someone they don’t like. More like spoilt children having a tantrum, than intelligent adults.
Whata load of pish.
A ton of abuse? I don't think so .

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
At the moment......and for the 45 years of my voting life.....I vote SNP, with the odd exception in local elections.
How I vote in an Independent Scotland will depend on which each party has to offer the country.
Exactly ..and I have no problem voting strategically...but to then say people should not vote brexit or lib dems/green etc in order to leave or force another referendum would be akin to saying it is wrong to vote snp simply to drive independence

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
@chesterperry take your point but many people even on the bounce vote snp to drive home the independence message yet openly state they would switch to another party if we get it...double standards? Again calling people cuts and arseholes for not voting your way shows a great lack if effort to find a way forward
I'm not sure that's double standards really. Many folk may want Scotland to be independent but not have to agree with all the SNP policies, just want to have control 'at home'. So to vote SNP to achieve that first objective then be free to select whichever party reflects their views best seems quite OK to me.

The name calling is a bit juvenile. I'm all for it in cases where it doesn't matter, like calling Gunts arseholes for instance, but when it comes to politics name calling and chucking milk shakes is at best counter productive.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Exactly ..and I have no problem voting strategically...but to then say people should not vote brexit or lib dems/green etc in order to leave or force another referendum would be akin to saying it is wrong to vote snp simply to drive independence
Got me there , Davy.
Self government is a democratic right.
Which is why I've probably never looked at it as strategic voting.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Throwing milkshakes at someone because you don't like their politics is a mindless, pointless act of violence,totally at odds with civilized and rational behaviour and thinking.A McD's milkshake( medium) costs £1:59. Wouldn't I'd be more cost effective, and effective on many other levels, just to throw the 10 Bob Bit at the p@#%k ? P.S. I'm not advocating that anyone should consider doing either
Oh come on! Folk have been throwing non injury stuff at public figures [and entertainers] for centuries. Rotten veg used to be taken as a matter of course to theatres, eggs (hopefully rotten) have been thrown at public figures, particularly politicians, for as long as I can remember.

I think they should accept it, and I think most do, as part of the price they pay for putting themselves in the firing line! Some have fought back!

The folk that do it should be charged and fined, they accept that too.

Nothing harder than a soft boiled egg though and not aimed at the head!

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
I'm not sure that's double standards really. Many folk may want Scotland to be independent but not have to agree with all the SNP policies, just want to have control 'at home'. So to vote SNP to achieve that first objective then be free to select whichever party reflects their views best seems quite OK to me.

The name calling is a bit juvenile. I'm all for it in cases where it doesn't matter, like calling Gunts arseholes for instance, but when it comes to politics name calling and chucking milk shakes is at best counter productive.
I'm with you there shrink...my point was is it very much different then to say its wrong to vote lib dems simply to try and get a rerun of referendum or to vote brexit to make a point to the government you will accept no deal? I call it double standards simply if you do one but call someone an arsehole for doing the other

Last edited:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ever get the feeling you're chasing your arse?

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm in the dock beside you sir.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Oh come on! Folk have been throwing non injury stuff at public figures [and entertainers] for centuries. Rotten veg used to be taken as a matter of course to theatres, eggs (hopefully rotten) have been thrown at public figures, particularly politicians, for as long as I can remember.

I think they should accept it, and I think most do, as part of the price they pay for putting themselves in the firing line! Some have fought back!

The folk that do it should be charged and fined, they accept that too.

Nothing harder than a soft boiled egg though and not aimed at the head!
At least it wasn’t a bullet. Jo Cox will be glad of that.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Says person with profile pic. of Clint Eastwood pointing a gun at you.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You aren’t only one. The SNP would lose a lot of support after Independence. They’d evolve as would other parties, new ones would also appear.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A milkshake doesn't hurt anybody unless it's in the pocket. If Farage doesn't want to be hit by milkshakes he shouldn't come out with racist rhetoric designed to stir up trouble.And the right have the temerity to call us snowflakes!

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel