• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Nigel Farage

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I actually met him in a HIbs context, he wrote in the Evening news for years too, surprised he has joined the Farage fuckwits.
I had a couple of beers with him once chatting hibs. Can’t teally remember a lot about him. He’s registered on here as bluetrot

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Apparent Hibs fans Brian Monteith the candidate for Farage in NE England, expect he'll get in given the discontent in that area of the country. Hope to fuck he doesn't mention us in any capacity.
Used to stay at Mountcastle iirc, can’t believe he’s a Hibs fan

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
ok hard hat on here. I really don't much care who people voted, but I do wonder how much politics have crept into football. I was a bit surprised in Spain to find their almost still fighting the civil war via football, but I never really saw much of it here till recently. Reading through some posts, it would appear that lets say SNP independence voting Hibbies would have far more in common with likewise minded Hearts supporters? So those Hibbies who voted a different way seem to be castigated. I have spoke to a few people who voted the Brexit party..most have little or no interest in Farage, but remain in their belief Brexit is the way forward. But for one reason or another do not feel other parties are wholly commited.

As I said whatever you voted is of little interest to me, (and btw I voted for independence before anyone asks) and whether we stay in Europe or not, I am not sure what difference it will make. I do however support Hibs, I do not expect everyone to share the same political. religious or even cultural beliefs. I do find that insulting another persons point of view is as intolerant as Farage himself. Wouldn't it be better if people who have an issue with someone..or some belief system, put up an argument based on facts to state their case, rather than alienate a section of the support who have a different point of view?

I never knew EGB personally, but he did seem to leave because people resorted to insults rather than debate (or am I wrong?) Anyway I would love to hear more facts and debate than simply hear people say..he or she cannot be a hibby because.....

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
ok hard hat on here. I really don't much care who people voted, but I do wonder how much politics have crept into football. I was a bit surprised in Spain to find their almost still fighting the civil war via football, but I never really saw much of it here till recently. Reading through some posts, it would appear that lets say SNP independence voting Hibbies would have far more in common with likewise minded Hearts supporters? So those Hibbies who voted a different way seem to be castigated. I have spoke to a few people who voted the Brexit party..most have little or no interest in Farage, but remain in their belief Brexit is the way forward. But for one reason or another do not feel other parties are wholly commited.

As I said whatever you voted is of little interest to me, (and btw I voted for independence before anyone asks) and whether we stay in Europe or not, I am not sure what difference it will make. I do however support Hibs, I do not expect everyone to share the same political. religious or even cultural beliefs. I do find that insulting another persons point of view is as intolerant as Farage himself. Wouldn't it be better if people who have an issue with someone..or some belief system, put up an argument based on facts to state their case, rather than alienate a section of the support who have a different point of view?

I never knew EGB personally, but he did seem to leave because people resorted to insults rather than debate (or am I wrong?) Anyway I would love to hear more facts and debate than simply hear people say..he or she cannot be a hibby because.....
Well here is another insult. Monteith is a an opportunist, ultra right wing cocksocket. 2 out of 3 won in North East England by Flangists . His fellow Flangist John Tennant is a corker too, once praising a colleague for using a Nazi slogan in the European parliament and has a history of using vulgar and obscene language about women in social media posts. Horrors.
BIG G

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
I've never actually heard of the guy...but I can accept these reasons for wanting to distance him from Hibs support if that is the case...just don't like generalising politics in football as if 3veryone should be the same.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
37% turnout being reported. Or conversely 63% couldn't be bothered or saw no point in voting. Definitely was almost identical reflection of the group of 10 people I was with on Friday. Only 3 folk voted.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
37% turnout being reported. Or conversely 63% couldn't be bothered or saw no point in voting. Definitely was almost identical reflection of the group of 10 people I was with on Friday. Only 3 folk voted.
50.2% in Edinburgh is up on last time,Early doors but SNP have taken 11 council areas by miles.
Labour came 6th in Edinburgh apparently(tbc)

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Used to stay at Mountcastle iirc, can’t believe he’s a Hibs fan
Think he has twin laddies, sure they played for Leith Athletic afew years back, one might have been a goalie.

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Liberal democratic and green vote in England drawing on people pushing for new referendum. Labour seem to be an absolute mess right now and not much confidence in tories either. But still UK as a whole totally divided on leave or stay.....probably meaning no one really knows or understands what the outcome will bring

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Lib Dems and greens might have been better splitting areas up and not standing against each other...would have shown a large remain vote

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
John Curtis on just now at 1.00 saying that as it stands, if this is proxy referendum, looking at pro v anti Brexit party results, it would be a draw. As I voted for neither in the first game, I bags to be the ref if there is a second kick about.
BIG G

Last edited:

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Couldn’t agree more. I get a ton of abuse anytime I debate gun control. I totally understand people are for and against subjects and politics, but the immature name calling and bashing because someone doesn’t agree is pathetic. We are now a society where name calling and violence is the preferred option than talking. I watched a video the other day of someone throwing something at Farage. Grown adults throwing milkshakes at someone they don’t like. More like spoilt children having a tantrum, than intelligent adults.

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
@chesterperry take your point but many people even on the bounce vote snp to drive home the independence message yet openly state they would switch to another party if we get it...double standards? Again calling people cuts and arseholes for not voting your way shows a great lack if effort to find a way forward

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors