• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nfl

Just watched “americasgame” 2012 Ravens . What a player Ray Lewis was ???
What players impressed you ? , not necessarily your team’s players

? grind out win, my man crush on Rodgers increases.

Best player in NFL.

Attachments

• D98FAC64-86F3-4BC2-B4A2-12F52AAA54E5.jpeg
    D98FAC64-86F3-4BC2-B4A2-12F52AAA54E5.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 5
Amazingly consistent under such pressure. Boy, did the Packers miss him when he was injured last year (or year before?)

Enjoyed that :)

Support the Kansas City Chiefs because they seem like fun - ie they concede a lot but score a lot - and because I saw a picture of one of their players having a fag during a break in Superbowl IV.

Support the Kansas City Chiefs because they seem like fun - ie they concede a lot but score a lot - and because I saw a picture of one of their players having a fag during a break in Superbowl IV.

I've supported The Dolphins since the game began showing on channel 4 in days of yore. They are already having the worst season I can remember in a long time which is really effing great given I also support a [currently] shit Hibs team and a [usually] shit Scotland team. Get your l.ucky white heather here.

I've supported The Dolphins since the game began showing on channel 4 in days of yore. They are already having the worst season I can remember in a long time which is really effing great given I also support a [currently] shit Hibs team and a [usually] shit Scotland team. Get your l.ucky white heather here.

Pity for you the Fins are totally horsehite now. Dan Marino days are long gone. Any chance you can start supporting the Tories....

• Haha
Reactions: Dub
Could be interesting this week when the cheats go in to Buffalo ?

This thread has been viewed 4470 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50