• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nfl

joethehibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Anybody watch it , no smart answers pls ?

No, well yes, until the jets are out the running which is normally week 2 or 3

Used to when it was first broadcast on CH4(?).
Oddly, I've started watching Baseball!
If you think cricket or golf is slow.......

With Darnold you’ll be out of it in week 1. Still better than the Giants though.

Go Pack Go ??????

Sticking with the green eh ?
Been a niner since Montana 85 (glory hunter)).
Think they’ll have a good season 33/1 worth a wee punt ?

I’ve always dipped in and out of the NFL, but went to a game for the first time last year when I was in LA - Rams V Chargers. The Rams won, so I’ve kind of followed them ever since.

I’ve always dipped in and out of the NFL, but went to a game for the first time last year when I was in LA - Rams V Chargers. The Rams won, so I’ve kind of followed them ever since.
Boo , 49ers division ?
Saying that , they are pretty strong at the moment .

Last edited:
Reactions: Zab
With Darnold you’ll be out of it in week 1. Still better than the Giants though.

Go Pack Go
Thursday night game this week

Nope, its awful

Great stuff, follow the Packers cos the Green Bay company made the boxes I used to unpack at a warehouse I worked in.

Even with Aaron chucking things not working out recently :(

My work means I don't have to get up early so always dangerously appealing on a Monday night!

No Fuckin Likely.

Great stuff, follow the Packers cos the Green Bay company made the boxes I used to unpack at a warehouse I worked in.

Even with Aaron chucking things not working out recently

My work means I don't have to get up early so always dangerously appealing on a Monday night!
This thursday night v bears

Sticking with the green eh ?
Been a niner since Montana 85 (glory hunter)).
Think they’ll have a good season 33/1 worth a wee punt ?

I put a pound on the jets last year at 125/1 and I got a gambling aware message asking if I really wanted to put the bet on, and if I knew what I was doing, and if I understood how betting works!

Nope but step laddies like it. Usualy asked to stay up to watch super bowl but I'm counting sheep by then.

What games they got in Britain this year?

I put a pound on the jets last year at 125/1 and I got a gambling aware message asking if I really wanted to put the bet on, and if I knew what I was doing, and if I understood how betting works!
???? wot bookie ?
Must have thought you were throwing money away ?

Don't have time to watch a full game as i work 5 days a week

Nope but step laddies like it. Usualy asked to stay up to watch super bowl but I'm counting sheep by then.

Google nfl london

Yes, Jets fan for my sins. Looking forward to seeing how Leveon Bell goes but echo other thoughts re Darnold at QB.....saying that, I went to see them last year vs Denver and Darnold played well. He just lacks consistency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it people like the Jets for the same reason as I do - because they play in Hibs strips?

I take it people like the Jets for the same reason as I do - because they play in Hibs strips?
Huv watched them occasionally out of interest and for that reason only, only to be more disappointed than I have been with the Packers of laye.

At least the Packers are attractive to watch (tactically rather than visually I mean!)

Or are there other teams who are better to watch? :popcorn3:

Been to a Bears game and a couple of Lions games. I’m a sucker for punishment so usually watch the Lions. If you thought Hibs were bad..... ?

Huv watched them occasionally out of interest and for that reason only, only to be more disappointed than I have been with the Packers of laye.

At least the Packers are attractive to watch (tactically rather than visually I mean!)

Or are there other teams who are better to watch? :popcorn3:
If you have skysports there are 2 channels covering the games on sunday evenings . One covers 2 games from 6 till 12ish , the other shows every scoring plajy from every game ( red zone ) sometimes on the red button wnen on the main channel ?

If you have skysports there are 2 channels covering the games on sunday evenings . One covers 2 games from 6 till 12ish , the other shows every scoring plajy from every game ( red zone ) sometimes on the red button wnen on the main channel ?

I have 2 TVs set up, one on the live game and one on red zone. Can’t beat an NFL Sunday.

I have 2 TVs set up, one on the live game and one on red zone. Can’t beat an NFL Sunday.
Correct , nfl sunday and a chance to recoup losses on the fixed odds .
17 sundays of regular season games
after which hopefully 49ers are in the playoffs , the cheating barsteward patriots are oot and our new manager is looking forward to the january transfer window ?

Shout out to Mitch Trubisky for being Mitch Trubisky. ????

That Rodgers tache just increases my man crush on him. Best tache after Rodders.

Shout out to Mitch Trubisky for being Mitch Trubisky.

That Rodgers tache just increases my man crush on him. Best tache after Rodders.
dire stuff for opening game ?

My American family are hardcore Eagles fans so have always followed them (and all Philadelphia sports teams) . Will be disappointed if we don't make the play offs this year

Obviously living here I have to make an effort to know what is going on but to be honest it is shite on so many levels. A lot of people seem to disagree with me but seeing as how a lot of people support knobs like Boris and Trump I’m quite ok with not liking something that is popular

Browns being the Browns

Good to see the Bills getting pumped ,

Browns being the Browns

Good to see the Bills getting pumped ,
cowboyz lookin good but eli for giants not to ne dismissed just yet...

Waiting for the usual blow up late in the 4th from the Lions.

It’s on... winning 24-6 in the forth and now down by 3 in OT

cowboyz lookin good but eli for giants not to ne dismissed just yet...

Giants will be awful this year. I hate the Cooboys though, esp Jerry Jones.

Pats will win the marbles again, AB is good signing and I reckon Gronkowski will comeback for the play offs. Cheating Patriot wanks.

Some wierd results , dolphins gubbed at home , browns gubbed at home steelers scoring just 3pts against the cheats , but hey 49ers of to a good start ?

Some wierd results , dolphins gubbed at home , browns gubbed at home steelers scoring just 3pts against the cheats , but hey 49ers of to a good start ?

Tbf everyone will pump the Dolphins. Shocking team at the moment. Still, they beat the Pats last year in a brassic.

If you do Podcasts is recommend Bill Simmonds. His NFL cast is gully, even if he’s a P@@@s fan.

Tbf everyone will pump the Dolphins. Shocking team at the moment. Still, they beat the Pats last year in a brassic.
[/QUOTE
The cheats have definitely been helped by the fact they are in the weakest division in the AFC ??

Easy division especially if you cheat.

monday night game . Texans at saints , what a difference from last thursday . Both teams playing at their peak ??

This thread has been viewed 4466 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back