• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Nfl

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I take it people like the Jets for the same reason as I do - because they play in Hibs strips?
Huv watched them occasionally out of interest and for that reason only, only to be more disappointed than I have been with the Packers of laye.

At least the Packers are attractive to watch (tactically rather than visually I mean!)

Or are there other teams who are better to watch? :popcorn3:

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Been to a Bears game and a couple of Lions games. I’m a sucker for punishment so usually watch the Lions. If you thought Hibs were bad.... 😆

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Huv watched them occasionally out of interest and for that reason only, only to be more disappointed than I have been with the Packers of laye.

At least the Packers are attractive to watch (tactically rather than visually I mean!)

Or are there other teams who are better to watch? :popcorn3:
If you have skysports there are 2 channels covering the games on sunday evenings . One covers 2 games from 6 till 12ish , the other shows every scoring plajy from every game ( red zone ) sometimes on the red button wnen on the main channel 👍

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If you have skysports there are 2 channels covering the games on sunday evenings . One covers 2 games from 6 till 12ish , the other shows every scoring plajy from every game ( red zone ) sometimes on the red button wnen on the main channel 👍
I have 2 TVs set up, one on the live game and one on red zone. Can’t beat an NFL Sunday.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
I have 2 TVs set up, one on the live game and one on red zone. Can’t beat an NFL Sunday.
Correct , nfl sunday and a chance to recoup losses on the fixed odds .
17 sundays of regular season games
after which hopefully 49ers are in the playoffs , the cheating barsteward patriots are oot and our new manager is looking forward to the january transfer window 😜

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Shout out to Mitch Trubisky for being Mitch Trubisky. 🧀🧀🧀🧀

That Rodgers tache just increases my man crush on him. Best tache after Rodders.

superbam

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
My American family are hardcore Eagles fans so have always followed them (and all Philadelphia sports teams) . Will be disappointed if we don't make the play offs this year

vasco de gama

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Obviously living here I have to make an effort to know what is going on but to be honest it is shite on so many levels. A lot of people seem to disagree with me but seeing as how a lot of people support knobs like Boris and Trump I’m quite ok with not liking something that is popular

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Some wierd results , dolphins gubbed at home , browns gubbed at home steelers scoring just 3pts against the cheats , but hey 49ers of to a good start 👍

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Some wierd results , dolphins gubbed at home , browns gubbed at home steelers scoring just 3pts against the cheats , but hey 49ers of to a good start 👍
Tbf everyone will pump the Dolphins. Shocking team at the moment. Still, they beat the Pats last year in a brassic.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If you do Podcasts is recommend Bill Simmonds. His NFL cast is gully, even if he’s a P@@@s fan.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
monday night game . Texans at saints , what a difference from last thursday . Both teams playing at their peak 👍👏

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel