• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Next three games

Rocky

Private Member
Reaction score
If we win the next three games (Motherwell, St Mirren and Kilmarnock) by my reckoning we'll be at least level on points with Kilmarnock and a maximum of 4 points behind Motherwell.

I'm getting my passport renewed...

I looked at the next 5 games and thought if we play the way we did against St Johnstone there's no reason we can't get full points. But then again were Hibs it's never that simple.

I'm still in shock. We won 4-1 and Doidge got a hat trick!

I'm still in shock. We won 4-1 and Doidge got a hat trick!
He's 50/1 for top scorer in Scottish premiership. Tenner on that will fund a European trip.

Not that I'm getting carried away

Calm doon, folks!

He's 50/1 for top scorer in Scottish premiership. Tenner on that will fund a European trip.

Start thinking like that and you'll get carted
away! :loopy: ??

November is massive as December is tough. Next two home games are good games to get stuck intae.

Play up Hibs.

If we win the next three games (Motherwell, St Mirren and Kilmarnock) by my reckoning we'll be at least level on points with Kilmarnock and a maximum of 4 points behind Motherwell.

I'm all for your positivity, which is terrific given the guff that PHB was inflicting upon us. But, like @aggie, I would caution against our getting carried away with ourselves, because we already know that Motherwell are a good side, with a good manager and are deservedly where they are on merit. If we come through this game with a victory then I am prepared to say we have turned that damned corner. But, a la auld adage, let's take it one game at a time, so that we can build on Saturday's good start. Thanks for the reminder because I think my licence is due for renewal.

He was 16-1 to score against Celtic.That's a pound coin I'll never see again.

Can anyone remember the last time Hibs had a top league goal scorer? I remember Steveie Cowan scoring about 26 but not all league goals

Can anyone remember the last time Hibs had a top league goal scorer? I remember Steveie Cowan scoring about 26 but not all league goals
League goals was Alan Gordon 27 in 1972/1973 so @Sir Shrink told me.

How many did Stokesy get in his season when John Hughes was in charge ? Must have been about 22 from memory.

He was 16-1 to score against Celtic.That's a pound coin I'll never see again.
Blame Newhoose, it was him that decided he was clairvoyant :3: :3::3:

I stick a fiver on a Hibs striker every season and have never won a sausage. I've got Flo this year but might upgrade to Doidge...

Best to take it game by game.What odds are you getting for the Motherwell game?

I stick a fiver on a Hibs striker every season and have never won a sausage. I've got Flo this year but might upgrade to Doidge...

That’ll be like upgrading your Mercedes to a Corsa.

That’ll be like upgrading your Mercedes to a Corsa.
Hey!!!

November is massive as December is tough. Next two home games are good games to get stuck intae.

Play up Hibs.

This in spades.

Play up Hibs.

I can't think of anything more ridiculous than having a mega jam packed run up to Christmas. It's the most expensive and busy time for everyone and the log jam of fixtures mean your average punter has basically to choose between club or family and friends. Even season ticket holders will struggle to keep up.

I'd suspect in most cases where this is an issue the club loses out.

Can we please have these bursts of matches away from Christmas and better still when the weather isn't likely to freeze our fecking baws off*.

* Other frozen genitals are probably available during the festive period at, or around, other venues.

Agree re spate of December fixtures, noon derby on Boxing Day is utter shite

This is Hibs we're talking about. Nothing ever goes in a straight line.

Bump. 2 down, one to go

Bump. 2 down, one to go

?

This thread has been viewed 3632 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back