• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Next Saturday

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Biggest week of the league season

We have County away. Aberdeen have DU at Tannadice.

If we win I think we’ll sneak over the line. If not.....

Aberdeen aren't playing next week. Next week is our game in hand

Biggest week of the league season

We have County away. Aberdeen have DU at Tannadice.

If we win I think we’ll sneak over the line. If not.....
Does it matter if we qualify for Europe as we will get knocked out straight away anyway.The team is a shambles

Aberdeen aren't playing next week. Next week is our game in hand

Okay fair enough

Next Saturday at County it is then

Does it matter if we qualify for Europe as we will get knocked out straight away anyway.The team is a shambles
Too true it matters.
Can’t beat an away game in Europe in my opinion.

Just having the one game keeps costs down too.

Some attitude that

Yes it does matter if we qualify for Europe

Agree we are bang average though

In it til Christmas either way, so aye. It matters

In it til Christmas either way, so aye. It matters
Not if someone outside the top 3 wins the Scottish Cup.

Some attitude that

That is my attitude.This is the problem with our club.Prepared to accept this standard of performance.I am not.

Not if someone outside the top 3 wins the Scottish Cup.

Is it?
Fair enough.
Still though, it's worth shooting for.
Chances the Scottish Cup even plays to conclusion in time for European placements being finalised?

That is my attitude.This is the problem with our club.Prepared to accept this standard of performance.I am not.

I want us to qualify for Europe

other than greeting on here what are you going to do? or what do you suggest others do?

this ‘ accepting mediocrity’ patter some posters trot out really grates

Is it?
Fair enough.
Still though, it's worth shooting for.
Chances the Scottish Cup even plays to conclusion in time for European placements being finalised?
Final is May 22.

other than greeting on here what are you going to do? or what do you suggest others do?

"I simply won't stand for this level of performance unlike all the happy clappers"

Oh really, whatcha gonna do, inject a seven figure sum? Submit a five year strategy? Scout the next Messi?

"Naw, was thinking moaning my tits off on the internet should do it"

Final is May 22.

Provided they can get through all the games in time.

Final is May 22.
Need to get a move on to finish by then.

Need to get a move on to finish by then.

Few ties in April I think saw schedule other day

I do not accept me posting my displeasure about performances means I am greeting.I bow to your superior knowledge and opinion.Not.

And would that be accepting mediocrity or less

If Ross fails to get us third place he has to go.

If Ross fails to get us third place he has to go.
How come?
if its down to budgets he’s doesnt have the 3rd biggest budget in the league, we have finished 3rd around 5 times in 50 years, be good to understand your logic on this as I am genuinely baffled. Who do you replace him with and is he sackable if he finishes 4th?

How come?
if its down to budgets he’s doesnt have the 3rd biggest budget in the league, we have finished 3rd around 5 times in 50 years, be good to understand your logic on this as I am genuinely baffled. Who do you replace him with and is he sackable if he finishes 4th?

It’s all relative I suppose

This is the weakest league in generations. I expected us to finish 4th before the season started. Considering the backing he’s had and the position we’re currently in 4th would be a massive disappointment

Add in the two humiliations at Hampden and that would be the end in most fans eyes IMO

How come?

Ross has been backed bigger than any Hibs manager in a while, even in today’s circumstances the club have backed him. My point is tactics will never change which other managers have worked out, so where is the improvement? He cannot play the players he has to their strengths, if Ron is serious about being the third force in Scotland then Ross doesn’t meet those expectations.

It’s all relative I suppose

This is the weakest league in generations. I expected us to finish 4th before the season started. Considering the backing he’s had and the position we’re currently in 4th would be a massive disappointment

Add in the two humiliations at Hampden and that would be the end in most fans eyes IMO

I also expected 4th, but we're sitting third above Aberdeen who on a points per game basis are better than they were last season.
Or at least they were a week ago.

Between all the positions, hunco are as good as celtic last year, celtic as good as hunco were, us and Aberdeen about equal with Aberdeen and Motherwell

The teams have changed, but the points haul hasn't. It's not really a weaker league, it's about the same.

The cup defeats were meek, but things have happened this year that changed our plans, it should always take more than a year to build a team.

I'd like us to finish strong, and to see what business is done in the summer, see if we're on course in the winter and assess if he's worth the job.

Goals and mentality is the problem though, we can play well and not score skewing perception and as so often witnessed, if we go behind we don't have it in us.

That needs to change. Still think the review should be in the winter.

I also expected 4th, but we're sitting third above Aberdeen who on a points per game basis are better than they were last season.
Or at least they were a week ago.

Between all the positions, hunco are as good as celtic last year, celtic as good as hunco were, us and Aberdeen about equal with Aberdeen and Motherwell

The teams have changed, but the points haul hasn't. It's not really a weaker league, it's about the same.

The cup defeats were meek, but things have happened this year that changed our plans, it should always take more than a year to build a team.

I'd like us to finish strong, and to see what business is done in the summer, see if we're on course in the winter and assess if he's worth the job.

Goals and mentality is the problem though, we can play well and not score skewing perception and as so often witnessed, if we go behind we don't have it in us.

That needs to change. Still think the review should be in the winter.

I think we need to look at things more hoslitcally. This Rangers team has been outstanding. One of the best. To only concede 9 goals is unbelievable.

Outwith Rangers, I think the rest are diabolical. Celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen and Livingston who occupy places 2-5 are unwatchable at times

For me the quality is not there. The excitement is not there but if Ross gets 3rd he gets huge credit. Any less....toodles

I think we need to look at things more hoslitcally. This Huns team has been outstanding. One of the best. To only concede 9 goals is unbelievable.

Outwith Huns, I think the rest are diabolical. Celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen and Livingston who occupy places 2-5 are unwatchable at times

For me the quality is not there. The excitement is not there but if Ross gets 3rd he gets huge credit. Any less....toodles

So we agree we expected 4th..
If he over performs with 3rd, then credit.
If he matches expectations.. sack? 🤷‍♂️

I've not been excited by any game of football, it's because there's nobody there. I think the empty Stadium's are translating in the product on show. That's across the board, not just in our league.

We’re in 3rd at the moment 3 potentially 6above 4th and 12above 5th place. We’re playing and let’s be honest pretty shite football whether we win loose or draw but 3rd spot is nothing to be sniffed at.
The teams below us what does it say about them,they are below us for a reason yet they still some of them languishing at the bottom manage to not just beat but embarrass us.
There are a lot of theories on here and I’m not really disagreeing because to be honest I can’t understand why it is so hard for us to be convincing winners and not just scrape over the line into 3rd rather than cross the line with fuel to spare. I look at the squad and save for a few additions there is talent there. Would you swap our players for many in the teams below us personally?Naw no really so why do we struggling and struggle for such long periods. In Nizzy we have a 3M? striker who has scored something like twice in 14 games someone posted. Dip in form? Head turned and disinterested? Family bereavement?Some guys deal with that by throwing themselves into their work he may or may not be one of those people or maybe like yesterday and in games before he just isn’t getting the right service often enough which might put part of the problem down to tactics and style of play. I don’t know what the answer is I just hope that the people who are paid to,can identify the problem and sort it so that we can get back to playing the exciting and successful football (not in every game)that we as paying supporters deserve to see. 💚

First thought that comes to my mind is I would like us to start playing fitba that is enjoyable to watch and then see where we finish.

I'd like tae see a bit of passion from our players and management,somebody, on or off the pitch, screaming at the players encouragement or bollockings and looking as if they care.

Thank god I was a punk.

Some attitude that

You'll find out there's a lot of bang average football teams playing in Europe.

Turned into Yoda you have.

I think we need to look at things more hoslitcally. This Huns team has been outstanding. One of the best. To only concede 9 goals is unbelievable.

Outwith Huns, I think the rest are diabolical. Celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen and Livingston who occupy places 2-5 are unwatchable at times

What is hoslitcally?

What is hoslitcally?

It was a typo but well done Moaty on highlighting it

You'll sleep well tonight

It was a typo but well done Moaty on highlighting it

You'll sleep well tonight
What was it supposed tae be? Genuine dinnae ken.

What was it supposed tae be? Genuine dinnae ken.
He means 'holistically'

He means 'holistically'
Cheers, never heard it before. Must mean something personal, Cleanymans disliked my post. Dinnae say nowt but I think he’s a bit of a Hun apologist.😉

As many of you know, I follow Everton as my dirty bit on the side, I also watch Barca when I remember they are on. At home Everton are generally poor, away they are great, Barca are better at home but given the money spent the quality ain't great. Hibs are no different.

For people to suggest the manager should be sacked when we come third, for me is just ridiculous.

I reckon fitba without fans is changing the game.

Cheers, never heard it before. Must mean something personal, Cleanymans disliked my post. Dinnae say nowt but I think he’s a bit of a Hun apologist.😉
Only think?

Turned into Yoda you have.
Your a real funny guy.Not

Sorry cleanyman but you are the kid in the playground getting it tight just now. Stick in there, you are entitled to your opinion.

BIG G

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 5410 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back