• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Newcastle United

its not like hertz.

And you very much hear about clubs who havnae won lots, having fans "deserving" this or that. Nothing to do with NUFC.
"somehow, Newcastle deserve better than other clubs"... eh?

Anyway, being a NF fan, you'll no need tae worry too much aboot the Toon :077:
I'll agree to disagree with you there. The deserving better than other clubs point has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, they don't deserve any more than the likes of Brighton or Brentford fans for example.

I'm a Hibs fan but if I was a Forest supporter I'd probably enjoy a walk around my club's trophy room more than your average Toon supporter would theirs! :22:

I'll agree to disagree with you there. The deserving better than other clubs point has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, they don't deserve any more than the likes of Brighton or Brentford fans for example.

I'm a Hibs fan but if I was a Forest supporter I'd probably enjoy a walk around my club's trophy room more than your average Toon supporter would theirs! :22:
Yep, its been addressed insomuch as another poster mentioned some journalists have been writing that (rather than working class toon fans).

...but we've already established, its no aboot trophies :sm127:

Glad yer a hibby mate:35:

Yep, its been addressed insomuch as another poster mentioned some journalists have been writing that (rather than working class toon fans).

...but we've already established, its no aboot trophies :sm127:

Glad yer a hibby mate:35:
You can't really speak for other Newcastle fans. I'd say there's a bit of a sense of entitlement regards deserving better because they're a 'big' club.

You have established it's not about trophies for yourself. I can see why you'd try to minimise the importance of that. :giggley:

Some other provincial clubs are away counting their European Cups and suchlike. :sm127:

Och I don't know, I am sure the toon trophy room has a fair few of yon big mugs you get at Sports Direct. :22:

In other news.....

You can't really speak for other Newcastle fans. I'd say there's a bit of a sense of entitlement regards deserving better because they're a 'big' club.

You have established it's not about trophies for yourself. I can see why you'd try to minimise the importance of that. :giggley:

Some other provincial clubs are away counting their European Cups and suchlike. :sm127:
Well if you read my posts you would see my stance on the average Newcastle supporter is based on going to see them a few times a season. Since 1992. Standing and sitting beside them. I only mentioned trophies after you mentioned they hadnae won a league since the 20s (with the inference therein). I responded by saying trophies are one metric on a clubs size.

You cannae really quantify your second sentence. Its you perception based on nothing really.

Ah say the geordie boot boys smashing forrest 47 years ago should be let go. Yer boys got done in. Let it go man.A fairer opinion would be forthcoming, Im sure.:ura:
Anyhoo, up the Hibs, up the Mags and fuck forrest :54:

Wonder when Rochdale might get taken over and become a major force in the EPL :43:

Want to win the league in 5 to 10 years šŸ˜¬
Got a few other billionaire toys to get past first.

I can't see Newcastle attracting the players when your Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool are kicking about.

They're deluded. Fans and new owners
They'll be like arsenal are currently.

Well if you read my posts you would see my stance on the average Newcastle supporter is based on going to see them a few times a season. Since 1992. Standing and sitting beside them. I only mentioned trophies after you mentioned they hadnae won a league since the 20s (with the inference therein). I responded by saying trophies are one metric on a clubs size.

You cannae really quantify your second sentence. Its you perception based on nothing really.

Ah say the geordie boot boys smashing forrest 47 years ago should be let go. Yer boys got done in. Let it go man.A fairer opinion would be forthcoming, Im sure.:ura:
Anyhoo, up the Hibs, up the Mags and fuck forrest :54:
I'm just stating facts really, nothing to do with fairness - about what happened 47 years ago as an aside and much more to the point about what has been happening (or more accurately what's not been happening) for Newcastle since nearly a hundred years.

Your reference to the second sentence doesn't really make any sense, sorry. I'm sure you understand what you're talking about...

I'm tempted to say fcuk Newcastle in response but they're just way too fcuking funny to lose, comedy gold. :22:

Have a good look at these - it's the closest you'll ever get to them. :0:

1633720599346.png

I can't see Newcastle attracting the players when your Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool are kicking about.

And Everton, with the new approach of signing two bob stars under the wonderful Rafa Benitez (what? what? I am allowed to change my mind I am a fitba fan).

2 million.jpg

Wonder when Rochdale might get taken over and become a major force in the EPL :43:

Dare to dream mate!

Nobody learning from the Leicester model it would seem.

Nobody learning from the Leicester model it would seem.

That requires too much thought and hard work, too many clubs are happy to throw silly money about in the pursuit of mediocrity.

That requires too much thought and hard work, too many clubs are happy to throw silly money about in the pursuit of mediocrity.
The Saudis don't get super rich by throwing money about for no return. The Newcastle fans should be asking "What is in it for them? How do they get a return on their investment?"

The Saudis don't get super rich by throwing money about for no return. The Newcastle fans should be asking "What is in it for them? How do they get a return on their investment?"

I just meant in terms of running a football club, not where or how the owners accrued their wealth. Leicester do the hard work, identify players who they can develop and consistently perform above clubs who outspend them.

As for the Saudi ownership, Iā€™m no so sure itā€™s about a return on their investment in Newcastle per say, itā€™s part of a wider plan of sportswashing.

This ā€˜ sense of entitlement ā€˜ patter that frequently gets directed at Newcastle fans really is tired and ultimately a load of shite

This ā€˜ sense of entitlement ā€˜ patter that frequently gets directed at Newcastle fans really is tired and ultimately a load of shite
no, tricky, thats no right,. Stu frae nottingham who deals with facts will be along tae tell ye otherwise :gigglle:

Not a fan but Newcastle should be doing much better each season. They get dominated at home and away. Saint Max is about the only good thing they have these days. Reminds me so much of Zemmama. An absolute joy to watch.
Fantast team šŸ‘šŸ‘

Not a fan but Newcastle should be doing much better each season. They get dominated at home and away. Saint Max is about the only good thing they have these days. Reminds me so much of Zemmama. An absolute joy to watch.
I meant fantasy team - saint max šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤£

Slippy G bookies' favourite after Bruce gets emptied
Theyā€™re looking to win the league , no get relegated šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Its the EPL , i thought very few on here gave a fuck about Big bucks English football lol

I'm just stating facts really, nothing to do with fairness - about what happened 47 years ago as an aside and much more to the point about what has been happening (or more accurately what's not been happening) for Newcastle since nearly a hundred years.

Your reference to the second sentence doesn't really make any sense, sorry. I'm sure you understand what you're talking about...

I'm tempted to say fcuk Newcastle in response but they're just way too fcuking funny to lose, comedy gold. :22:

Have a good look at these - it's the closest you'll ever get to them. :0:

View attachment 6778
Fabulous team in their day.:50: Mind them from when I was a wee boy. We were one game away from that beauty in the middle...

Reactions: Stu
Its the EPL , i thought very few on here gave a fuck about Big bucks English football lol
English top flight fitba has always been high gquality in the main, as far as i can tell. Was recently on you tube watchin match of the 70s and 80s etc. Really good. English people really love their teams. Massive clubs all over. My main concern will always be the cabbage personally.
These radges taking over the geordies are just a long line off wankers that have raided English institutions.
Bit of a shame all round.

But if a billionare invested in the cabbage and we went on tae royally pump all gunts and glasgow with ease... id probably be all right wi that.. to my shame:lookaround: I think im a fickle arsehole when it comes to Hibs

Fabulous team in their day.:50: Mind them from when I was a wee boy. We were one game away from that beauty in the middle...
Aye to be fair, that was some Newcastle team. Fantastic and memorable football they played, I think most people, including me, would have loved them to finish the job. Sadly, wasn't to be

Does anyone actually know who is in the Saudi consortium? Everyone seems to have assumed itā€™s MBS the Crown Prince who is not a great guy. However there are loads of other rich Saudis and they actually have a rich sporting heritage.

Does anyone actually know who is in the Saudi consortium? Everyone seems to have assumed itā€™s MBS the Crown Prince who is not a great guy. However there are loads of other rich Saudis and they actually have a rich sporting heritage.

Attachments

• 9DDBF54D-0B3F-4F97-BBD0-227D8F8939ED.png
    9DDBF54D-0B3F-4F97-BBD0-227D8F8939ED.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 22
It's being presented as a Saudi Public Investment fund which the EPL seem satisfied is separate to the Saudi regime, coincidentally this decision was reached around the same time as the Saudis agreed to crack down on the piracy of EPL games :sm113:

It's all rather murky, but the Newcastle fans have no sway in any of it. Hopefully the takeover brings with it the positives which Man City and indeed the city of Manchester have seen when Sheikh Mansour took over.

English top flight fitba has always been high gquality in the main, as far as i can tell. Was recently on you tube watchin match of the 70s and 80s etc. Really good. English people really love their teams. Massive clubs all over. My main concern will always be the cabbage personally.
These radges taking over the geordies are just a long line off wankers that have raided English institutions.
Bit of a shame all round.

But if a billionare invested in the cabbage and we went on tae royally pump all gunts and glasgow with ease... id probably be all right wi that.. to my shame:lookaround: I think im a fickle arsehole when it comes to Hibs
It has been high quality in my lifetime.
The biggest difference between the 60' & 70's and now, is the foregn players. Man Utd, Liverpool, Nottinham Forest and Aston Villa won with British or Irish players ( I havent checked so I'm expecting a correction!).
Oddly, the English national team(post 66 & 70) was pretty ordinary until recently.(Euros).

It has been high quality in my lifetime.
The biggest difference between the 60' & 70's and now, is the foregn players. Man Utd, Liverpool, Nottinham Forest and Aston Villa won with British or Irish players ( I havent checked so I'm expecting a correction!).
Oddly, the English national team(post 66 & 70) was pretty ordinary until recently.(Euros).
Haha still ordinary IMO ,

I've always seen Newcastle as an English version of Hertz. In fairness, a sizable fan base but totally deluded and easily taken in by the promises of greatness by a string of iffy boards/owners. Hopefully it all eventually ends in tears.....my English team is Sunderland in case you haven't guessed.

its not like hertz.

And you very much hear about clubs who havnae won lots, having fans "deserving" this or that. Nothing to do with NUFC.
"somehow, Newcastle deserve better than other clubs"... eh?

Anyway, being a NF fan, you'll no need tae worry too much aboot the Toon :077:
I was about to lose my temper until I realised in this case NF meant Nottingham Forest.

First team I ever saw Hibs play.Close season game 1969.Two brothers played that day one for them,one for us.
I suppose it's whether you want your club owned by a regime that beheads adulterous women in the street or by one that sells them fighter jets so that they can rain bombs down on Yemeni's?I guess that you can vote Trump out to put someone with much the same foreign policy in makes a difference.Capitalism stinks, football stinks,you can either carry on puting up with it or you can try and change it.
I like the new boy and I liked Asprilla.I don't like the design of one of their stands, when the sun shines it casts a shadow over the pitch and you can never see what's going on ,on the telly.

First team I ever saw Hibs play.Close season game 1969.Two brothers played that day one for them,one for us.
I suppose it's whether you want your club owned by a regime that beheads adulterous women in the street or by one that sells them fighter jets so that they can rain bombs down on Yemeni's?I guess that you can vote Trump out to put someone with much the same foreign policy in makes a difference.Capitalism stinks, football stinks,you can either carry on puting up with it or you can try and change it.
I like the new boy and I liked Asprilla.I don't like the design of one of their stands, when the sun shines it casts a shadow over the pitch and you can never see what's going on ,on the telly.
The shadow over the pitch is possibly planned?

Mike Ashley looking to maybe buy Derby County now!
As if they don't have enough problems šŸ˜”

Ashley's Sports Direct HQ is in Derbyshire. On the face of it, it sounds like more bad news for Derby. On the other hand though He might be more suited financially to running a club which will possibly be in League One next year.

IMG-20211018-WA0002.jpg

BIG G

Jesus!
The dame on the right looks like she's 'stoned' already.

Theres an image of the 3 of them jumping about when they went ahead early.
Then 20 minutes later at 2 1 down they're sat there miserable as fuck šŸ¤£

Jesus!
Or her hairband had been sewed too tight tae her heid

Jesus!
Looks like shes on the ecstasy :gigglle:

Beavis' mum 1634594297240.png

Steve Bruce emptied.

Reactions: Zab

This thread has been viewed 5045 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50