• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Newcastle tickets

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to buy their season ticket seat for the Newcastle game. I think they have got it wrong and al season tickets are being shown as sold for the game?

Got mine 10mins. ago with no problem. Went smoothly. But we'll see on Tues. if they've sorted the turnstyle fiasco and I can get in.

Turns out season ticket holders tickets are in your reserved items online, just stumbled on it.

✅

This was actually really helpful in buying my ticket. Cheers!

I doubt, really doubt that the ticketgate fiasco will be resolved by then. Hope I am wrong.

BIG G

This was actually really helpful in buying my ticket. Cheers!

Excellent, good flag by 1875 and happy to help get a message oot.

Much is it on Tuesday?

Anyone fancying the game can have their choice of anywhere in the ground , looks like a very low attendance according to e-ticketing site

Much is it on Tuesday?
15 quid

Might be quite a decent game - would be nice to stuff them, despite the many favours Mike Ashley has done for us in recent years.

Anyone fancying the game can have their choice of anywhere in the ground , looks like a very low attendance according to e-ticketing site
Just bought mine in our own seats in a section that is 100% ST holders. I could've sat anywhere in the entire block.

Just bought mine in our own seats in a section that is 100% ST holders. I could've sat anywhere in the entire block.
Lucky to get 5k methinks , but these games are only to give players minutes , not adding to finances I would think ?

Lucky to get 5k methinks , but these games are only to give players minutes , not adding to finances I would think ?
Still need to pay the bills for the game and the wages.

Tickets just bought. I'd be surprised if we've sold 4000....

Anyone know if you’ll be able to purchase tickets at the game before?

Anyone know if you’ll be able to purchase tickets at the game before?
Would imagine so. One for @Power

✅ Pods open fae 6pm.

This thread has been viewed 1998 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back