• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

New warm up gear

That tee shirt was mighty impressive with the away shorts in the warm up.
The away kit itself is going to be very popular. No doubt 💚

Been a big fan of the Macron training gear the last couple of years.

Loads of mixing and matching between a number of items in circulation.

The colours and design and stuff are fine.
Actually quite nice.

What's all this shit about the fitting though - so tight around the midriff that you need to get an elastic gusset inserted.

It's all very well for the skinny youths. Probably wear it with these stupid denims that look as if they were painted on, apart from the ripped knees.
What about the more manly amongst us, and I'm talking REAL men, no cyclists or runners, PROPER men.

We'd like a more 'classic' fit on our training tops.
It's embarrassing getting on the train wi' your belly straining out your top.

Actually quite nice.

What's all this shit about the fitting though - so tight around the midriff that you need to get an elastic gusset inserted.

It's all very well for the skinny youths. Probably wear it with these stupid denims that look as if they were painted on, apart from the ripped knees.
What about the more manly amongst us, and I'm talking REAL men, no cyclists or runners, PROPER men.

Given the average age of a football fan, to which you contribute so marvellously, I'm surprised XXXClassic isn't an official size!

That tee shirt was mighty impressive with the away shorts in the warm up.
The away kit itself is going to be very popular. No doubt 💚
I agree and said so at the game funny enough.

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
our laddies club has now changed over to macron, as our previous kit was discontinued.

Nice looking kit, but one criticism I noticed a couple of years ago that still exists today.
The track tops, whilst reasonable in size/fit as they go up in size, the arms dont go with the body ratio. The larger size tops have sleeves like a wizards robe.

our laddies club has now changed over to macron, as our previous kit was discontinued.

Nice looking kit, but one criticism I noticed a couple of years ago that still exists today.
The track tops, whilst reasonable in size/fit as they go up in size, the arms dont go with the body ratio. The larger size tops have sleeves like a wizards robe.
Haha, I have one of those!!

I’ve heard much more unsavoury comparisons with a wizards sleeve.

Actually quite nice.

True. Shorts are disproportionate tae.

Finn could easily be XXXS for MW 😆

Amsterdam

Maybe Macron can be convinced to do a ‘pre ripped in the belly’ shirt? That would take the strain off the train. Personally, I agree with you. The shirts from early 90’s were roomy enough. Should still make them that shape for the rest of us

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Haha, I have one of those!!
The one I bought couple of seasons ago, decent fit but sleeves!!! Took it in to work and got student to put it through a sewing machine, fits nae problem now.😎

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
True. Shorts are disproportionate tae.

Finn could easily be XXXS for MW 😆
We done kit sizing couple of weeks ago with our players and even laddies who came in wearing their new Hibs kits were ordering a size up in our teamwear kit. Macron have a different size guide to Stanno, and their own replica kits too by looks of it 🤪

The one I bought couple of seasons ago, decent fit but sleeves!!! Took it in to work and got student to put it through a sewing machine, fits nae problem now.😎
The black one, aye.

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
The black one, aye.
Nah, the green one with black trim, half zip top.

I've got the black hoodie with white trim, which strangely enough fitted ok even at sleeves.
Weird 🤪

I have the black half zip version of the one you mention, sleeves are mental.