• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

New tellies

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Both OLED and qled tell you they're the best thing since sliced loaf.
Bring back black and white(grey)valve TV, and 405 lines.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
405 then upped to 625 for colour telly!
wasn't it 425 then >> 605? Mind playin trix maybe...?

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Many thanks Jack!

Spent so bloody long as a kid standing next to the telly trying to get bbc2 on the dial the numbers are burned in my bloody brain even now.

Note to young self: invent a fúckin remote!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Have you checked John Lewis’s prices? They still offer a 5 year warranty on all TV’s.
TV just blew so we're now on hunt for one. 5 year warranty alone is appealing considering I've only had my now broke one for 2 year.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
TV just blew so we're now on hunt for one. 5 year warranty alone is appealing considering I've only had my now broke one for 2 year.
Richer sounds mate.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
14k for a tele wtaf... be wanting a 50 year warranty for that lol.Screenshot_20191020-211154_Chrome.jpg

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm no tele savy so I'm unsure but what one is better visualy? IMG-20191020-WA0018.jpg
Screenshot_20191020-203025_Chrome.jpg

happyhillockhibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I’ve been told the Hisense are great value for money ,me personally I always get Panasonic TVs the secret is if there’s one you see always google it and read the reviews and you always get a great bargain at Richer Sounds.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You basically get better, deeper blacks with an OLED because it doesn’t have a backlight.

Most visual technology on tvs is designed to make them stand out in the shop against other tellies. I work in tv/film finishing and my only advice would be to switch off almost every visual widget, stick the settings to as natural as possible (the bright greens and reds look absurd outside a shop), and watch in low light or preferably darkness.

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Motherwell v Hibs