• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

New owners

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
So there ya go.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
This is hopefully amazing and thanks once again to those leaving!

If I had one question @Power or anyone it would be where has he got the money to finance this deal and his proposed investment?

I hope he's not borrowing it, particularly from his community bank or whatever it is. I'm sure we've seen a similar scenario play out not too far from here!!!
Ron and his cash is genuine. Board, Legal and other middle men have assessed, reviewed and done everything - additionally the club can’t be used as leverage to obtain a loan.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I think we need some idea of his vision and plans. Not necessarily specifics but things that would help me understand why he has chosen hibs and what he intends to develop?

I’m immediately thinking he will want to grow revenues, That might be stadium expansion or relocation. Does he have stakes in other sporting teams or franchises?
Fair B. It’s knowledge others in the club have, excited and comfortable with - but ones I wanted answers to tae myself when I came into role.

We’ll get it in the constant communication over the next few weeks and months.

If not - I’ll ask.

MikeyG

Bounce Radge
Ron and his cash is genuine. Board, Legal and other middle men have assessed, reviewed and done everything - additionally the club can’t be used as leverage to obtain a loan.
Kieran,

Aligned to this, do we know for certain that we have a percentage sell on clause within John McGinn's contract?

madhibee

Bounce Radge
I think we need some idea of his vision and plans. Not necessarily specifics but things that would help me understand why he has chosen hibs and what he intends to develop?

I’m immediately thinking he will want to grow revenues, That might be stadium expansion or relocation. Does he have stakes in other sporting teams or franchises?
I can’t remember who owns/owned the stadium, was it HFC Holdings, as interestingly it was mentioned along with the ticket office and HTC. That may be because it wasn’t under HFC Holdings ownership but the club itself. Not knowledgable enough in this sort of thing to understand what that would mean.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Are St Mirren due any further cuts from the deal?
That’s going into too much detail - St.Mirren, Hibs or Villa haven’t released - not somewhere I can go to on passing comment.

You’ve asked before.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I thought that didn't look right.

Wiki says HTC is 24 acres!

"The training ground is situated on 24 acres and features 5 full-size grass pitches, one of which is a floodlit along with an additional floodlit synthetic pitch and ... "

It could be as simple as

Does the HTC take up 9 acres and there's a further 15 not utilised by Hibs* at the moment?

* There is land out there rented to farmers, not Sir Tom Farmers btw, lol

Canon Hannan

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Fair B. It’s knowledge others in the club have, excited and comfortable with - but ones I wanted answers to tae myself when I came into role.

We’ll get it in the constant communication over the next few weeks and months.

If not - I’ll ask.
I think Kerian what his vision is for the club is key and why he invested? What’s init for a rich America as well I’d like to know and how does he make his money back? Seems great news but I’m a suspicious *&*^!

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That’s going into too much detail - St.Mirren, Hibs or Villa haven’t released - not somewhere I can go to on passing comment.

You’ve asked before.
So you confirm that we have a future sell on percentage if McGinn leaves Villa, but can’t confirm if St Mirren are part of any future percentages. I don’t recall Hibs or Villa actually releasing details about future promotion or sell on percentages, all been hear say.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
So you confirm that we have a future sell on percentage if McGinn leaves Villa, but can’t confirm if St Mirren are part of any future percentages. I don’t recall Hibs or Villa actually releasing details about future promotion or sell on percentages, all been hear say.
Seems reasonable enough.
KP is in a position to comment on Hibs business - not other clubs'.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Thats what Kieron said

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Fair enough, just all these figures that were quoted in the past about St Mirren getting 33% from us. Just wondered if they are going to keep getting 33% of all our future add ons. Would seem a bit shit if they kept getting so much. Again these figures are just figures pulled from here and there, nothing concrete.

hibbiemacfie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I can’t remember who owns/owned the stadium, was it HFC Holdings, as interestingly it was mentioned along with the ticket office and HTC. That may be because it wasn’t under HFC Holdings ownership but the club itself. Not knowledgable enough in this sort of thing to understand what that would mean.
Hibs owned the stadium but had a mortgage on it. Initially this was with the bank then it was transferred to Tom Farmer. Hibs were paying half a million a year on the mortgage which still had several years to run. The mortgage is now wiped out and Hibs owe no debt. The ticket office and remaining land at East Mains which belonged to HFC Holdings now belongs to Hibs as part of the investment. That's it in a nutshell. Please correct me anyone if not accurate.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I thought that didn't look right.

Wiki says HTC is 24 acres!

"The training ground is situated on 24 acres and features 5 full-size grass pitches, one of which is a floodlit along with an additional floodlit synthetic pitch and ... "

It could be as simple as

Does the HTC take up 9 acres and there's a further 15 not utilised by Hibs* at the moment?

* There is land out there rented to farmers, not Sir Tom Farmers btw, lol
I think I've seen this answered elsewhere.

The football club owned HTC which was built on 9 acres. 15 adjacent acres became available and bought by another bit of Hibs. It's all in with the club now.

I think it's fair to say everything Hibs is now at Hibs.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Think that nailed it.

Edit: No Jack, the one before.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I think Kerian what his vision is for the club is key and why he invested? What’s init for a rich America as well I’d like to know and how does he make his money back? Seems great news but I’m a suspicious ****!
Fair. One I would want to see communicated in as much detail as possible soon in amongst the positive news stories. It echoes my ‘Why Hibs’ question.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel