• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

New owners

ZemmamasBarnet

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Exactly, fck them.

What I do know is that we wont spunk the money on total duds like that lot did when they got that dosh from STV.
£12k a week on Gordan Petric hahahahaha

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
I see the ticket office and land at East Mains is now a part of the whole Hibs thang. With him being American hopefully ER will be Hibernianised to fuck as them Yanks love their branding. Big lit up badge on the East that can be seen fae Fife of an evening...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
I’ll get me binoculars oot

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
What's your instinct, K? Should we be excited, cautiously excited, or sceptical?
I myself was cautiously excited, trying to do a matrix-style approach of questions Fans would ask without being able to sound our fellow fans.
“Why Hibs?”, “What vision?” “Continuity?”, “legacy?” etc.

The “club” have always said about the right person at the right time. He might no understand my dialect just yet but Ron gets engagement, communication, progressive thinking and impact.

I

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I thought the new owner came across really well during the SSN interview.
Exciting times but anticipate small improvements which I think we will get.
For those looking for big money signings I think they will be disappointed.
As long as I see continued improvement and progress on and off the field that will do for me.
It needs to be managed sensibly though, I think we will see that also.
Hopefully Leanne D isn’t going anywhere because I think she is integral to our progress.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Still here from poolside, if I can take note of any concerns but in the main it’s very, very positive.

I’m sure there will be more comms over the next week and more that should answer any questions. Onwards and upwards.

I landed right in the middle of this in March and April, ideal - the biggest change in three decades. Glad it’s now sorted.
I think we need some idea of his vision and plans. Not necessarily specifics but things that would help me understand why he has chosen hibs and what he intends to develop?

I’m immediately thinking he will want to grow revenues, That might be stadium expansion or relocation. Does he have stakes in other sporting teams or franchises?

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
I think we need some idea of his vision and plans. Not necessarily specifics but things that would help me understand why he has chosen hibs and what he intends to develop?

I’m immediately thinking he will want to grow revenues, That might be stadium expansion or relocation. Does he have stakes in other sporting teams or franchises?
Relocation ?

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator

Dinnae.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
This is hopefully amazing and thanks once again to those leaving!

If I had one question @Power or anyone it would be where has he got the money to finance this deal and his proposed investment?

I hope he's not borrowing it, particularly from his community bank or whatever it is. I'm sure we've seen a similar scenario play out not too far from here!!!

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
All sounds good, but did anybody expect it?

It might already be covered on here, but have you looked at the coverage on Hibs tv, it's quite remarkable especially Tom Farmer's contribution.

Last edited:

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
There you go. Hopefully good times ahead.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
He was asked on one of the 6 o'clock news if he expected to make money from his investment. I think his laugh was genuine!

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel