• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

New manager

winthecup

New radge
Reaction score
Any names for a new manager ?

Need be someone who knows scottish football as clearly heckingbottom thinks you can recruit lower league english players and be ok. Also seems very negative playing 1 up front v st mirren lol,seems clueless for formations and tactics.
For me I would like scott gemmill

I'm not sure we're quite there yet. We're all concerned at the moment, and with good reason, but there's at least 4 or 5 fixtures before we're really at "listing candidates" stage. Only my opinion, obviously.

I'm not sure we're quite there yet. We're all concerned at the moment, and with good reason, but there's at least 4 or 5 fixtures before we're really at "listing candidates" stage. Only my opinion, obviously.

I agree. Shocking result and I reckon this is only going one way but it's a bad idea to give the manager's office a revolving door.

Yeah bit early.

Jury is still out for me. Sunday was a shocker, but it is the only leathering we've had under Heck. He has to get the chance to learn from it.

With the current incumbent it’s a matt9r of when not if. I’d consider bringing Subbs back. Shits fucked up, lets get crazy.

Really concerned pre season re manager. Can’t honestly say that I’ve been impressed since he’s taken over.

A convincing win v morton will make up for a heavy defeat. The players need to up their own game as well as the manager.

It would maybe help his cause if his post match interview showed a bit of “ I got it wrong tactically and players who don’t put a shift in will not be playing in the next game .

New season everybody wants their team to hit the ground running. Bought my first ever season ticket, really buzzing about Hibs and the season ahead. When asked about where Hibs would finish by supporters of other teams I would say 4th inside I was thinking 3rd or maybe even....
Then again I was thinking that the season before under Lennon and for a good while it was looking good then the injuries took their toll some weeks we were struggling to field a starting 11 then the rot set in the wheels fell off and as they say the rest is history.
I must admit I'd never heard of Heckingbottom or the other contender with all the tattoos. I remember Gordon Strachan was in Edinburgh and remember him saying he wasn't considering the Hibs gig.
I didn't get over excited when we started to pick up points and head for top 6 . It was more a sense of relief after we accomplished that you start getting your calculator out European spot, could we...dare we..?
Well fair enough that never happened, it could have but it didnae . Well Paul you got us in the top6 respectable.
Thing is we fans and you've all got to admit are fickle when results are going our way the gaffer is a genius when they don't he's a useless numpty.
Now yesterday well I'm still raging it was akin to getting fucked by the jambos in the cup final when that big useless beardy galloot Vine was up front!
We're saying all his signings are shite and to be honest apart from Vela who didnae have a good game yesterday I've got to agree with that but remember Horgan and Omeonga when they first arrived lot of people out there didn't think much of them and look how they turned out.
Now we might have signed a load of duds time, if they are allowed it will tell.
Before we meet the jambos we have about 3 games that we should (before yesterday) on paper win. Barring the cup game if we drop points it makes it harder but it's not a complete disaster the important thing is that Heckingbottom gets his act together and starts playing decent football and hopefully we will get the results and by the end of the season we'll be hoping these new guys stay.
If they get the time to gel and don't make the grade then fuck them off and Heckingbottom along with them but right now and believe me I'm not 100% comfortable with this we need to get behind the team and send a clear message to Heckingbottom and the board that the clock/bomb is ticking.
GGTTH.

New season everybody wants their team to hit the ground running. Bought my first ever season ticket, really buzzing about Hibs and the season ahead. When asked about where Hibs would finish by supporters of other teams I would say 4th inside I was thinking 3rd or maybe even....
Then again I was thinking that the season before under Lennon and for a good while it was looking good then the injuries took their toll some weeks we were struggling to field a starting 11 then the rot set in the wheels fell off and as they say the rest is history.
I must admit I'd never heard of Heckingbottom or the other contender with all the tattoos. I remember Gordon Strachan was in Edinburgh and remember him saying he wasn't considering the Hibs gig.
I didn't get over excited when we started to pick up points and head for top 6 . It was more a sense of relief after we accomplished that you start getting your calculator out European spot, could we...dare we..?
Well fair enough that never happened, it could have but it didnae . Well Paul you got us in the top6 respectable.
Thing is we fans and you've all got to admit are fickle when results are going our way the gaffer is a genius when they don't he's a useless numpty.
Now yesterday well I'm still raging it was akin to getting fucked by the jambos in the cup final when that big useless beardy galloot Vine was up front!
We're saying all his signings are shite and to be honest apart from Vela who didnae have a good game yesterday I've got to agree with that but remember Horgan and Omeonga when they first arrived lot of people out there didn't think much of them and look how they turned out.
Now we might have signed a load of duds time, if they are allowed it will tell.
Before we meet the jambos we have about 3 games that we should (before yesterday) on paper win. Barring the cup game if we drop points it makes it harder but it's not a complete disaster the important thing is that Heckingbottom gets his act together and starts playing decent football and hopefully we will get the results and by the end of the season we'll be hoping these new guys stay.
If they get the time to gel and don't make the grade then fuck them off and Heckingbottom along with them but right now and believe me I'm not 100% comfortable with this we need to get behind the team and send a clear message to Heckingbottom and the board that the clock/bomb is ticking.
GGTTH.
Agree with most , except Omeonga , seen the potential first game he played , and that was borne out ?

We brought in a cheap league one manager, whom signed cheap league one players.

Heckingbottom has not just walked in the door. He had the last 4 months of last season to judge our game. And still brought in sub par signing.

What's more instead of strengthing areas that needed addressing, he seems to have just signed guys just to get his boys in. Did we need another CB or RB?

Maybe a goal scoring forward and a quality defensive midfielder were a more pressing matter.

Single biggest blunder of the summer for us . You wonder if PHB even wanted him back or preferred his own targets . If so , look how that panned out ?

We brought in a cheap league one manager, whom signed cheap league one players.

Heckingbottom has not just walked in the door. He had the last 4 months of last season to judge our game. And still brought in sub par signing.

What's more instead of strengthing areas that needed addressing, he seems to have just signed guys just to get his boys in. Did we need another CB or RB?

Maybe a goal scoring forward and a quality defensive midfielder were a more pressing matter.

Yes we needed a RB and CB. McGregor and Gray can't and won't play all games.

Ryan Porteous was there as back up at cb. And Whittaker is there to cover David Gray at RB.

I'd sack him now but that's irrational I know. However, him and his players will need to produce quickly.

James and Jackson are the only players that look half decent. The other are utter shite. League 1 pish

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

James and Jackson are the only players that look half decent. The other are utter shite. League 1 pish

I still think Vela and Doidge will give us something , we rarely got the ball up to CD on Sunday . The one that amazes me is Newell , i refuse to believe he is actually as bad as he appears . Did he actually have more than half a dozen touches on Sunday ?

I still think Vela and Doidge will give us something , we rarely got the ball up to CD on Sunday . The one that amazes me is Newell , i refuse to believe he is actually as bad as he appears . Did he actually have more than half a dozen touches on Sunday ?

I think Newell has ability. Just not in a league where commitment is required. He has no desire or heart. He hides!

I think Newell has ability. Just not in a league where commitment is required. He has no desire or heart. He hides!

He seemed well regarded at Rotherham ?

He seemed well regarded at Rotherham ?
What I read from their fans was mixed.

What I read from their fans was mixed.

bits i saw seemed quite positive , the proof so far is awful though regardless its like starting with 10 men

Doidge won't hit 4 league goals this season. I guarantee that. Can't believe we have paid 300k for an ex Wales basketball player. Deffo not a footballer anyway.

bits i saw seemed quite positive , the proof so far is awful though regardless its like starting with 10 men
He has decent deliveries from corners but other than that heart of a mouse. I thought part of the player identification process was to try and ensure they have the right attitude to play for the club. Still early days but have seen very few positive signs.

Doidge won't hit 4 league goals this season. I guarantee that. Can't believe we have paid 300k for an ex Wales basketball player. Deffo not a footballer anyway.

I reckon he will , double figures i predict

Let's hope he has a better time than be did at Bolton last year then. Takes a step up and found out.
d2cabec3962b0081dcb90786dc7c6aee.jpg

Let's hope he has a better time than be did at Bolton last year then. Takes a step up and found out.

Playing in a Bolton team struggling from the word go , hardly prolific were they ??
www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/bolton-wanderers/2018-19/top-scorers.html

Playing in a Bolton team struggling from the word go , hardly prolific were they ??
www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/bolton-wanderers/2018-19/top-scorers.html
Yeah because they had players like doidge. Point made.

Yeah because they had players like doidge. Point made.

Aye playing against far superior players than he'll face up here

I don't think he started all those games for Bolton. In all competitions last season he scored 15 goals in 46 and provided 2 assists.

I don't think he started all those games for Bolton. In all competitions last season he scored 15 goals in 45 and provided 2 assists.

pretty sure most appearences were as sub , i'm not expecting 30 goals but he'll get his share as long as the the chances are made

So many people constantly puting lower leagues in England including the championship on some kind of pedastool. Aberdeen went down to England last year and took Burnley all they way, who happened to finish 7thbin the prem that year.

So many people constantly puting lower leagues in England including the championship on some kind of pedastool. Aberdeen went down to England last year and took Burnley all they way, who happened to finish 7thbin the prem that year.

They did indeed but they'd have been relegated from the epl if they were in it make no mistake . And who is putting the lower leagues on a pedestal ? There are some very good players and some crap like lot's of leagues ours included

He’ll have to improve 1000% then if the sitter(s) he missed against st mirren are anything to go by . Especially the second one ?

He’ll have to improve 1000% then if the sitter(s) he missed against st mirren are anything to go by . Especially the second one ?
I’d rather play Ollie than him , if I’m honest ?

One sitter ffs , give the guy a chance and I'm sure he'll get a few

One sitter ffs , give the guy a chance and I'm sure he'll get a few
We will see ?

We will see ?

Lovely touch to put SA in for the goal though

Lovely touch to put SA in for the goal though
Ok , one assist then

I’d rather play Ollie than him , if I’m honest ?

You ken when your desperately kicking a guy down when your replying to your own post.

Out of the whole preseason,cup and league....Has there even been a fantastic performance?

Cant think of one.

This thread has been viewed 6077 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back