• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

New manager

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
nah Jmon. A convincing win V Morton doesnae come near to making up for that. That was fucking Malmo!
what would make up for it? Winning the League Cup!
Going by the pre season games against lower league it’ll be anything but easy although it should be against a poor Morton side.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
You occasionally get a diamond in non league or lower league football in England but my view is if you’re going to be a top 4 team in Scotland it’s unlikely you will get one from there who will have an immediate impact.

I live in Crawley in West Sussex and sometimes go and watch League 2 Crawley Town.

Last season Mark Connolly had his second spell playing for Crawley and during his 2 spells he’s been a great player for them. In between his 2 spells at Crawley he made 36 appearances for Kilmarnock and is now doing pretty well at Dundee United.

Last Saturday Crawley were at home to big spending Salford City. Crawley dominated and comfortably won 2-0.

Adam Rooney was playing for Salford and whilst I thought he looked very fit he hardly got a kick and was substituted before an hour. Do people think he would still do a job in the SPFL?

Also playing for Salford was Richie Towell. He was neat and tidy in midfield but nowhere strong enough to cope with Crawley’s midfield.

I’ve seen some pretty decent players at Crawley but none of them have gone on to play EPL or make a big impact in the SPFL.

So maybe that tells a story!
Bet Crawley on the strength of youR 1st paragraph, BTTS and Walsall win Currently 3-1 CRAWLY.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel