New manager

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
Doidge won't hit 4 league goals this season. I guarantee that. Can't believe we have paid 300k for an ex Wales basketball player. Deffo not a footballer anyway.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
bits i saw seemed quite positive , the proof so far is awful though regardless its like starting with 10 men
He has decent deliveries from corners but other than that heart of a mouse. I thought part of the player identification process was to try and ensure they have the right attitude to play for the club. Still early days but have seen very few positive signs.

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
I reckon he will , double figures i predict
Let's hope he has a better time than be did at Bolton last year then. Takes a step up and found out.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Let's hope he has a better time than be did at Bolton last year then. Takes a step up and found out.

I don't think he started all those games for Bolton. In all competitions last season he scored 15 goals in 46 and provided 2 assists.

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
So many people constantly puting lower leagues in England including the championship on some kind of pedastool. The Sheep went down to England last year and took Burnley all they way, who happened to finish 7thbin the prem that year.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
So many people constantly puting lower leagues in England including the championship on some kind of pedastool. The Sheep went down to England last year and took Burnley all they way, who happened to finish 7thbin the prem that year.

They did indeed but they'd have been relegated from the epl if they were in it make no mistake . And who is putting the lower leagues on a pedestal ? There are some very good players and some crap like lot's of leagues ours included

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Out of the whole preseason,cup and league....Has there even been a fantastic performance?

**** think of one.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£120.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN