• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

New manager

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
Doidge won't hit 4 league goals this season. I guarantee that. Can't believe we have paid 300k for an ex Wales basketball player. Deffo not a footballer anyway.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
bits i saw seemed quite positive , the proof so far is awful though regardless its like starting with 10 men
He has decent deliveries from corners but other than that heart of a mouse. I thought part of the player identification process was to try and ensure they have the right attitude to play for the club. Still early days but have seen very few positive signs.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Doidge won't hit 4 league goals this season. I guarantee that. Can't believe we have paid 300k for an ex Wales basketball player. Deffo not a footballer anyway.

I reckon he will , double figures i predict

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
I reckon he will , double figures i predict
Let's hope he has a better time than be did at Bolton last year then. Takes a step up and found out.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Yeah because they had players like doidge. Point made.

Aye playing against far superior players than he'll face up here

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Let's hope he has a better time than be did at Bolton last year then. Takes a step up and found out.

I don't think he started all those games for Bolton. In all competitions last season he scored 15 goals in 46 and provided 2 assists.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I don't think he started all those games for Bolton. In all competitions last season he scored 15 goals in 45 and provided 2 assists.
pretty sure most appearences were as sub , i'm not expecting 30 goals but he'll get his share as long as the the chances are made

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
So many people constantly puting lower leagues in England including the championship on some kind of pedastool. Aberdeen went down to England last year and took Burnley all they way, who happened to finish 7thbin the prem that year.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
So many people constantly puting lower leagues in England including the championship on some kind of pedastool. Aberdeen went down to England last year and took Burnley all they way, who happened to finish 7thbin the prem that year.

They did indeed but they'd have been relegated from the epl if they were in it make no mistake . And who is putting the lower leagues on a pedestal ? There are some very good players and some crap like lot's of leagues ours included

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
He’ll have to improve 1000% then if the sitter(s) he missed against st mirren are anything to go by . Especially the second one 😩
One sitter ffs , give the guy a chance and I'm sure he'll get a few

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Out of the whole preseason,cup and league....Has there even been a fantastic performance?

$%#@ think of one.

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel