• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

New Kits and Sponsor

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I've longed for a top without a sponsor but not paying the fiver to the Community Foundation feels a bit mean. I'd have gladly paid a fiver NOT to have Marathonbet or the estate agent on the top!

I'm sure there will be a way the Foundation don't lose out if I decide to buy one this year :))

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Think they’re braw, wid have liked tae have seen a long sleeve version of the home strip but👌

Thehibeeswife

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I love it! Not too sure on the away strip though 😐

Anyone know if you can buy the infant top without the shorts and socks though?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Our away strip is a belter.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I like them both. As for the sponsor folk are forever moaning about having bookies on the front of strips so I quite like this change of direction if it is true and doesn’t affect player budget etc whilst contributing to the foundation.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I've longed for a top without a sponsor but not paying the fiver to the Community Foundation feels a bit mean. I'd have gladly paid a fiver NOT to have Marathonbet or the estate agent on the top!

I'm sure there will be a way the Foundation don't lose out if I decide to buy one this year :))
The foundation tweeted on that very point tonight.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
@Power is there a planned timescale for this sponsorship deal? I’m assuming at this point it’s just for a year?

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The foundation tweeted on that very point tonight.

Must be avid Bounce readers!

Don't be lurking out there HCF. Be part of the family ... sign up and be part of the HibeesBounce :-)

That goes for all you other Hibee lurkers.

Go on.

You know you want to.

Other clubs are available but they're not Hibernian FC.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce

My position too.

That purple masterpiece is fcukin braw, and I quite like it 'plain' but would feel mean.
I have to decide whether to get it without (and just donate a £5) or get it emblazoned. I'm a bit worried the 'transfer' will adhere to the washing machine.
Ideally, I'd pay another few quid for an embroidered message.

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
@Power is there a planned timescale for this sponsorship deal? I’m assuming at this point it’s just for a year?
As KP is doing his bit for charity (and a great job at that) thought I’d jump in. Just for this season at present and will be reviewed as would any other sponsorship deal.

Mixed reaction on it but so glad we’ve moved away from betting companies and alcohol. It was the chance to do something a bit different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Can’t recall the last time I bought myself a Hibs strip, but reckon I’ll buy a home one without the sponsor. But I’ll also buy a couple of kids strip for the foundation to find a home for, which is a great initiative.

Will be sending a couple to 🇦🇺 For relatives too.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
As KP is doing his bit for charity (and a great job at that) thought I’d jump in. Just for this season at present and will be reviewed as would any other sponsorship deal.

Mixed reaction on it but so glad we’ve moved away from betting companies and alcohol. It was the chance to do something a bit different.

Thanks Tracey. Pity we've still got alcohol on the back though. Kinda undermines the gesture.

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thanks Tracey. Pity we've still got alcohol on the back though. Kinda undermines the gesture.
Yes no just realised that when I typed it. Only in the first coffee!

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I am curious how we can turn down the outside income and not reduce the budget, I do like the new strips and I am not precious what name is on it. Kenny M seems to suggest this is all been last minute, could this be the start of the community foundation getting a bigger profile. Any potential investor can make a charitable donation to the foundation and it is more tax efficient. Perhaps then the foundation has the funds to purchase at commercial value the training centre and run it as a community venture and potentially making it more efficient in costs. The funds could also build the new indoor facility. This way the foundation gets an asset, investor gets a tax efficient donation route and club get some income. Time for my morning medication perhaps

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
£50 is expensive for a fitba top but it is not surprising or unique nowadays. My bro paid £85 for a Liverpool ECL winners edition top recently, nice top but crazy money.
Rugby replica kit is even more expensive.
I will probably buy the home top and do my usual by hanging it in the wardrobe and taking it out a million times contemplating whether to wear it and put it back every time thinking I am too old to wear football tops now!
I have a feeling both tops will be best sellers, does anyone the percentage Hibs receive when selling merchandise?

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Popped into the shop to see what the kit looks like. Big queue, doing good business. Home top nicer in real life than in the photos

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Eventually got my order through online but had to wait to get on Internet Explorer. The Hibs Direct site doesn't process a payment using card on Chrome or Samsungs browser on mobile devices. This is poor, whoever maintains the site should be ensuring that the functionality is tested for commonly used browsers.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I am curious how we can turn down the outside income and not reduce the budget, I do like the new strips and I am not precious what name is on it. Kenny M seems to suggest this is all been last minute, could this be the start of the community foundation getting a bigger profile. Any potential investor can make a charitable donation to the foundation and it is more tax efficient. Perhaps then the foundation has the funds to purchase at commercial value the training centre and run it as a community venture and potentially making it more efficient in costs. The funds could also build the new indoor facility. This way the foundation gets an asset, investor gets a tax efficient donation route and club get some income. Time for my morning medication perhaps
It’s a fair point. I’m not sure how much the shirt sponsorship contributed financially, maybe wasn’t that lucrative if we can afford to do without? Maybe the club are also expecting to shift more shirts as well, reckon plenty will be more inclined to buy one because it’s sponsorless.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel