• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

New Kits and Sponsor

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Nice. But what's with sponsor, is this through choice? Not objecting to seeing hibernian across the front.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Nice. But what's with sponsor, is this through choice? Not objecting to seeing hibernian across the front.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
"We had offers but they were shite"

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Quite like the idea of a sponsorless kit...

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The purple top is class. Really like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Both strips are nice, not a fan of purple but nice nonetheless.

Lack of sponsorship if true is a bit of a worry as it probably or usually means significant investment?

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
All fans will have the chance to purchase their strips with or without the Hibernian Community Foundation logo, but if you decide to stand shoulder to shoulder with Hibernian captains David Gray and Joelle Murray and opt to pay to have the logo then every penny of profit from the transferred branding will go straight to the Hibernian Community Foundation to support their work in the community.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Lack of sponsorship if true is a bit of a worry as it probably or usually means significant investment?
Hearing ye.

“We decided to go into the market for a sponsor. In terms of the sponsors we were talking to, I think that environment is changing quite a lot but we had a couple of genuine offers.

“Then we had the opportunity to talk to the Hibernian Community Foundation and really bring them into the fold, closer to the club and everything associated with that. The more we started to talk to them, the more appealing it became.

“We really want to celebrate their vibrancy within the community. They’re a massively important part of the community at Hibernian and we want to talk about them more.

“With respect to the football budget, it is never going to be impacted by these decisions. Paul and his team will continue to get very strong support from the club, as they always do.

“Not one penny will be lost to him from this decision.

“I actually think it will encourage everyone to look forward to buying the strip, wearing it and supporting the Foundation throughout their different campaigns.”

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor

Apparently no

“With respect to the football budget, it is never going to be impacted by these decisions. Paul and his team will continue to get very strong support from the club, as they always do.

“Not one penny will be lost to him from this decision.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
PRICING*

Adult shirt: £47

Adult shorts: £20

Adult socks: £9

Kids shirt: £37

Kids shorts: £18

Kids socks: £8

Infant kit: £40

*Please note that there will be an additional £5 fee for the Hibernian Community Foundation logo, with profits going to the Hibernian Community Foundation.

So... £52 quid if you want an adult top withHCF on it.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
19-20-home-jersey-ss-snr-2127.jpg1920HOMEJSNR_1.jpg1920HOMEJSNR_4.jpg1920HOMEJSNR_2.jpg1920HOMEJSNR_3.jpg

BVilleggiante

Bounce Radge
I have to say I absolutely love both of them! Also love the choice of having the sponsor or not and where the money goes to if you chose to have the sponsor. Fantastic move Hibs.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I know the statement about not impacting the playing budget will raise a few eyebrows, but I do see where she is coming from.

Aside from that, if the commercial department looked at the available options and decided that the didn't want a bookie on the front of the shirt - I'm fine with that. I wonder if the clubs are looking at the sponsorship value and thinking....actually we'd be better off trying to give our foundation more exposure. That could be worth more to us in the long run.

$%#@ say I'm impressed with the strips, I never am these days, and the costs are a bit hefty seeing as I'll be shelling out for two kids anyway. Hopefully my 14 year old isn't into adult sizes yet.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I like them both.
Sadly I'm too potato shaped (and old?) these days to wear them - but I'll gladly part with my hard earned pennies to buy them for my lassie.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
And I get the difficulty in putting the logo on the front of the shirt but I think you’ll struggle to read it unless close up.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
To pull something together from some chat today, I had a look on the foundation website to see if the logo on the front of the shirt is a standard logo (I don’t think it is) but there was a link to directors.

When I seen the name David Forsyth I can only say my heart sank.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I know the statement about not impacting the playing budget will raise a few eyebrows, but I do see where she is coming from.

Aside from that, if the commercial department looked at the available options and decided that the didn't want a bookie on the front of the shirt - I'm fine with that. I wonder if the clubs are looking at the sponsorship value and thinking....actually we'd be better off trying to give our foundation more exposure. That could be worth more to us in the long run.

$%#@ say I'm impressed with the strips, I never am these days, and the costs are a bit hefty seeing as I'll be shelling out for two kids anyway. Hopefully my 14 year old isn't into adult sizes yet.
Barcelona are selling theirs for 95 Euros

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel