• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

New Hibs Top Online

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Just spotted this on the online store... Labelled as a 'nevada rugby top'. I've never seen this before and thought it might be of interest to some Hibees. Could have easily been next seasons kit. It certainly looks like a match top.

Screenshot_20200108_221739.jpg

hoppy/hibee.

Bounce Radge
Just spotted this on the online store... Labelled as a 'nevada rugby top'. I've never seen this before and thought it might be of interest to some Hibees. Could have easily been next seasons kit. It certainly looks like a match top.

View attachment 1851
Nice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Looks barry. Would’ve been happy with that as a home kit (with the price adjusted!).

Will need to have a look at it in the flesh ✅

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Wonder if someone on the web shop has screwed up and put the new top up early? Doesn't look like a rugby style top at all. Also has Eden Mill on the reverse. A cool £60 to buy!

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Saw this shirt in the shop the other day didn’t really like it close up

HibeeZab

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Maybe one of the big announcements is we’re starting a rugby team...

L'ecossais

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
These will be down to a tenner in no time! Look at the crest....’Hibernia’ knuckles to be rapped for someone

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Motherwell v Hibs