New Alex Salmond Party

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Will probably solidify the SNP vote on 1st vote, now the more radical fringe element has started up their own party. not surprised to see Wings over Scotland getting first dibs on a question.

Will wait to see the manifesto, but would take something quite extraordinary for me to not vote Greens 2nd vote

Main headlines on all news channels. Just saw a wee Green MSP Greer going appopleptic, giving it that Salmond is less popular in Scotland than Johnson. Fine coming from a Party whose only claim to fame is being tied to the Scottish Governments apron strings. Maybe shitting themseves that the Alba Party makes their role untenable. Poor souls.

BIG G

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
I always gave Margo my 2nd vote and Andy Wightman got mine in 2016,pity he’s no standing here again.

Defo not voting Mr “Sleepy cuddle” and his Wings pals,Green probably again with reservations...

Gareth

Well-Known Radge
I agree Southfield, seems calm and reasonable, as he was when i thought he kicked piers morgans arse over churchill. The number of politicians who will stop at nothing to try and stay relevant, Salmond joins Galloway, Farage and Kilroy Silk. Its really pathetic.

Incidentally Big G, much as i love you and we have many vicious agreements, I'm not sure you do yourself many favours with the constant 'Nationalists' references. We've been through this before, either you can be a supporter of independence and not be a nationalist (me) and a supporter of the Union and not be a nationalist (you), or we are both nationalists, me a Scottish one and you a British one. There's no logic in the idea that to want to end a nation is nationalistic but to want to maintain it is not.

I agree Southfield, seems calm and reasonable, as he was when i thought he kicked piers morgans arse over churchill. The number of politicians who will stop at nothing to try and stay relevant, Salmond joins Galloway, Farage and Kilroy Silk. Its really pathetic.

Incidentally Big G, much as i love you and we have many vicious agreements, I'm not sure you do yourself many favours with the constant 'Nationalists' references. We've been through this before, either you can be a supporter of independence and not be a nationalist (me) and a supporter of the Union and not be a nationalist (you), or we are both nationalists, me a Scottish one and you a British one. There's no logic in the idea that to want to end a nation is nationalistic but to want to maintain it is not.
In these discussions you know well that I do not support the Union but neither support or advocate Independence on a Capitalist basis.

BIG G

By the way this is the second time on the Bounce in less than a week that a non SNP advocate of Scottish Independence has said.....
'Big G, much as I love you.' Is this a first?

BIG G

Gareth

Well-Known Radge
In these discussions you know well that I do not support the Union but neither support or advocate Independence on a Capitalist basis.

BIG G
Hmmm, but by your logic voting no to independence makes you a Unionist, given you say voting yes makes me a nationalist

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I don’t especially like being called a nationalist simply because I want independence, but there’s a certain group of folk who don’t want independence that really really hate being called unionists. Oddly those same folk are totally fine calling me a nationalist or a Nat if they’re feeling rather perky.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Unread Posts