• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nancy Pelosi

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Risking another war for the sake of a bit publicity.FFS.

Risking China jumping in for the Russians too.

Stupid woman.

Probably has alot of dodgy business going on there.

It's incredible how she get away with her share dealings.

Aye, in this case I agree. What is it with the Americans that they just have to give dangerous opponents the big ‘fuck you’ all the time?

It's pretty mental that America goes with the one China policy

Yet sells weapons to Taiwan 😅

Politics is a head fuck

And I thought Biden didn't want her to go!?!? So she gets to decide this herself?

Bizarre.

And I thought Biden didn't want her to go!?!? So she gets to decide this herself?

Bizarre.

I think it's a low key plan.

He said not long ago that the US would intervene if China invaded.

Now she's poking the bear 🤔

Not the brightest of moves on her part.

If only I could understand , why USA would want to provoke China, and what they hope to gain from it.🤔

I do understand that American foreign policy is mental at the best of times.But why they would want to pick a fight while Putin is playing madman games, seems crazy, even for they crazy b@57@£ds

Follow the money, then you'll have the answer.

Reactions: CPP

Bigger nutter than John Pelosi

No, sorry , I don’t comprehend that .
How would war with China , and the unstableness that would cause , benefit USA financially?

How would war with China , and the unstableness that would cause , benefit USA financially?
Cause they are all invested in arms companies.

It's never the politicians or their families that die in these conflicts.

Benefits the crooked politicians. Cheney and Bush made fortunes from the war. It's all corrupt as fuck. There's someone that posts all Pelosi's stock trades. It's public information. Her an many others are clearly insider trading and have knowledge way before anyone else. It's a big money printing game to them.

Apparently she is a long term critic of China, particularly after Tienanmen Sq. I'm uneasy about it. But maybe there's something about exposing the tantrum the Chinese have been having today.

Benefits the crooked politicians. Cheney and Bush made fortunes from the war. It's all corrupt as fuck. There's someone that posts all Pelosi's stock trades. It's public information. Her an many others are clearly insider trading and have knowledge way before anyone else. It's a big money printing game to them.
Seen a clip of that the other day. Sold off loads of shares and bought into something the US government are going to approve.

Given that apparently 63% of the world's semi conductors come from Taiwan I don't buy this. It would be utter economic chaos.

And the Republicans are just letting this go on. Seriously, they hate her.

Interesting perspective from New York Times Perils of Preaching Nationalism Play Out on Chinese Social Media Perils of Preaching Nationalism Play Out on Chinese Social Media

Apparently she is a long term critic of China, particularly after Tienanmen Sq. I'm uneasy about it. But maybe there's something about exposing the tantrum the Chinese have been having today.
Most of us are long term critics of China.But there are things that you could do and things that you shouldn't.They're the second biggest economy in the world armed to the teeth with Nuclear Warheads.

My perhaps naive view is that China need the West as markets for their goods so it's not in their interests to escalate too much beyond sabre rattling. The policy of appeasement / integration of Russia in the international community proved to be a failure so the big brain strategists will have calculated that now's as good a time as any to put the Chinese back in their box whilst they can see the economic devastation that's been wreaked upon Russia.

Most of us are long term critics of China.But there are things that you could do and things that you shouldn't.They're the second biggest economy in the world armed to the teeth with Nuclear Warheads.

Isn't the financials the biggest reason for not noising up China?

I read falling out with China is worth like $2trillion dollars a year to their economy.

I seen today that China are casually encircling Taiwan and practicing live fire drills around the island.
Giving absolutely zero fucks.

Given that apparently 63% of the world's semi conductors come from Taiwan I don't buy this. It would be utter economic chaos.
Spot on Archie

I
My perhaps naive view is that China need the West as markets for their goods so it's not in their interests to escalate too much beyond sabre rattling. The policy of appeasement / integration of Russia in the international community proved to be a failure so the big brain strategists will have calculated that now's as good a time as any to put the Chinese back in their box whilst they can see the economic devastation that's been wreaked upon Russia.
think this is pretty close to it. From the moment that Putin came to power, despite his atrocities in Russia, Chechnya, Syria etc, the west pandered to him and blew stour up his arse. Ukraine has been a result of all that. China are looking to dominate and that would not be good for anyone. There are three ways to deal with China’s claim on Taiwan, support them, ignore them or stand up to them. The first two will not work!

The idea that any country could stand up to China is ludicrous.The only thing that could take down China is an economic collapse.

The idea that any country could stand up to China is ludicrous.The only thing that could take down China is an economic collapse.
You mean in a square go presumably?

Standing up - isn’t just about chucking missiles at each other of course. China will be watching what happens to Russia as a result of their aggression I reckon.

America is stronger than China…for the moment. The compromise/deal has to be reached now otherwise our kids will have a very difficult time!

America taking the moral high ground, now that's a good yin.🤔

It's a bit like a gunt criticising you for the colour of your shirt😐

America taking the moral high ground, now that's a good yin.🤔

It's a bit like a gunt criticising you for the colour of your shirt😐
Maybe, but which country you you prefer to have a central role in defining our future?

Maybe, but which country you you prefer to have a central role in defining our future?
If you were to pick the country which has invaded/attacked other countries the least in the last 50 years, it would be China.
The USA could be led again by Trump in the next few years. I don't think there is as much difference in them as you think.

Scotland

If you were to pick the country which has invaded/attacked other countries the least in the last 50 years, it would be China.
The USA could be led again by Trump in the next few years. I don't think there is as much difference in them as you think.
Not sure the Uyghurs would agree with this

Not sure the Uyghurs would agree with this
Maybe not. But the Vietnamese,Iraqis,Syrians,Lybians, Afghanis probably would.
I'm not claiming China are a great nation of great human rights, but I think the West conveniently turns a blind eye to its atrocities. They are as mental and ruthless as anybody.

The United States is one fucking evil country when you pull back the covers.

The United States is one fucking evil country when you pull back the covers.
Ah think aboot other things in the morning

Ah think aboot other things in the morning
Stops yi rolling oot the bed D.:coffee1:

Semiconductors

This thread has been viewed 2145 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back