Nancy Pelosi

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Risking another war for the sake of a bit publicity.FFS.

Ryan69

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Probably has alot of dodgy business going on there.

It's incredible how she get away with her share dealings.

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Risking another war for the sake of a bit publicity.FFS.
Aye, in this case I agree. What is it with the Americans that they just have to give dangerous opponents the big ‘fuck you’ all the time?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
It's pretty mental that America goes with the one China policy

Yet sells weapons to Taiwan 😅

Politics is a head fuck

HaarlemShuffler

Coffeeshop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
And I thought Biden didn't want her to go!?!? So she gets to decide this herself?

Bizarre.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
And I thought Biden didn't want her to go!?!? So she gets to decide this herself?

Bizarre.

I think it's a low key plan.

He said not long ago that the US would intervene if China invaded.

Now she's poking the bear 🤔

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Not the brightest of moves on her part.

tayside hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
If only I could understand , why USA would want to provoke China, and what they hope to gain from it.🤔

I do understand that American foreign policy is mental at the best of times.But why they would want to pick a fight while Putin is playing madman games, seems crazy, even for they crazy b@57@£ds

Ryan69

Just A Radge
Reaction score
No, sorry , I don’t comprehend that .
How would war with China , and the unstableness that would cause , benefit USA financially?
Cause they are all invested in arms companies.

It's never the politicians or their families that die in these conflicts.

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Reaction score
No, sorry , I don’t comprehend that .
How would war with China , and the unstableness that would cause , benefit USA financially?

Benefits the crooked politicians. Cheney and Bush made fortunes from the war. It's all corrupt as fuck. There's someone that posts all Pelosi's stock trades. It's public information. Her an many others are clearly insider trading and have knowledge way before anyone else. It's a big money printing game to them.

Archie

Private Member
Reaction score
Apparently she is a long term critic of China, particularly after Tienanmen Sq. I'm uneasy about it. But maybe there's something about exposing the tantrum the Chinese have been having today.

EH17 Jimmy

Private Member
Reaction score
Benefits the crooked politicians. Cheney and Bush made fortunes from the war. It's all corrupt as fuck. There's someone that posts all Pelosi's stock trades. It's public information. Her an many others are clearly insider trading and have knowledge way before anyone else. It's a big money printing game to them.
Seen a clip of that the other day. Sold off loads of shares and bought into something the US government are going to approve.

Archie

Private Member
Reaction score
Given that apparently 63% of the world's semi conductors come from Taiwan I don't buy this. It would be utter economic chaos.

Archie

Private Member
Reaction score
And the Republicans are just letting this go on. Seriously, they hate her.

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Apparently she is a long term critic of China, particularly after Tienanmen Sq. I'm uneasy about it. But maybe there's something about exposing the tantrum the Chinese have been having today.
Most of us are long term critics of China.But there are things that you could do and things that you shouldn't.They're the second biggest economy in the world armed to the teeth with Nuclear Warheads.

This thread has been viewed 1398 times.