• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Nae Mare Reserves

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hibs have joined a couple of Scottish clubs and withdrew their reserve team. Apparently they’re not learning enough from the fixtures and will loan players out tae lower division teams .

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Bold move but like it.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Hibs have joined a couple of Scottish clubs and withdrew their reserve team. Apparently they’re not learning enough from the fixtures and will loan players out tae lower division teams .
My understanding is that they are withdrawing from the formal league, but will continue to have a reserve team playing friendlies against higher calibre opponents.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
My understanding is that they are withdrawing from the formal league, but will continue to have a reserve team playing friendlies against higher calibre opponents.
That’s right B.

An internal schedule of opponents to be drafted - in short the benefits include better standard of opposition, better fixture dates (not the Monday following a weekend - thinking of supporting those out on loan) and financially smarter.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Aye I should have added that tae the OP. 👍Mibbes the stronger or more experienced players going oot on loan. :102:

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think reaching out to clubs like Sunderland, Newcastle and other surrounding English clubs for games would be much more beneficial.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
That’s right B.

An internal schedule of opponents to be drafted - in short the benefits include better standard of opposition, better fixture dates (not the Monday following a weekend - thinking of supporting those out on loan) and financially smarter.
Have Hibs ever considered lending players to clubs from other countries?

I know it would be more difficult to keep an eye on them but I can see benefits for the players that they might not learn at the likes of East Fife!!

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think Shaw needs a full season playing regularly on loan at a bottom six club or top end of the championship.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I think Shaw needs a full season playing regularly on loan at a bottom six club or top end of the championship.
He's in a weird place eh?
First team pool player but not looking like he's up to a regular game. If we get a couple of decent strikers in then a loan is best - if we don't then we HAVE to use him.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hibs reserves dished out quite a few hammerings last season and I watched one such game at the Oriam a couple of months ago against Ross County. Our best young players just don't learn anything or develop properly in such a situation. We should be loaning our best youngsters out to lower league clubs where they are going to play regularly against established pros. I just hope the players who are not loaned out still get regular games against other teams mainly from England, and indeed that does look like what will be happening. A good move from Hibs.

Oli Shaw doesn't need to be loaned out. He has already been loaned out twice now and at his age he needs to establish himself next season as a first choice striker or else he needs to change clubs. Hibs will be bringing in at least one probably two new strikers in the summer IMO, so Oli really does have his work cut out to make it at Hibs from now on. As I have said before I think he has the ability but lacks the self belief. He is too easily disheartened when things are not going his way and his confidence just goes.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He's in a weird place eh?
First team pool player but not looking like he's up to a regular game. If we get a couple of decent strikers in then a loan is best - if we don't then we HAVE to use him.
I like the lad, think he’s got the potential, just not sure about the self confidence. Could even be argued he had a better season than Flo. He carries himself the same way Harris and Wotherspoon used to, body language wise. On the flip side you have Cummings and Porteous who are very assured and confident lads. Hopefully we sign a couple of forwards and give Shaw the opportunity to get regular football in meaningful games with solid pros around him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors