• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Murray

Vini1875

Bounce Radge
Delighted and surprised. I didn't think he was going to sign, but very happy to be proved wrong.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Result! Happy Monday...

chris_hfc1

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
great news :yas: av been very impressed with murray this season always gives 110% and is always bombing up and down that left wing imo should be captain but hoggy's done a good job

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Brilliant news and execellent PR from the club after yasterdays result

Caldo1875

Bounce Radge
I've just watched Ian's interview on Hibs TV and he said that he had offers from other clubs but his heart is in Hibs.

Good on you Ian and great news for the Hibees!

Caldo1875

Bounce Radge
I wonder what clubs?
I don't care to know or find out. It wasnt a question that was asked of him but at least he was honest enough to say that there were other clubs trying to sign. Lets hope this is a sign of things to come and we can hold on to out best players for longer than normal!

DeLaCruz

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Best Monday ever!! Really glad Ian signed a new deal with us. He has been a total Rock for us since he came back. Got his name on the back of my shirt last season and i got it again this season. Ians my fav Hibee!! CHEERS IAN MURRAY I WILL DRINK TO YOU SIGNING A NEW CONTRACT!!!:worthy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors