Murray out of SW19 (1 Viewer)

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Isn't ready fitness wise for Wimbledon. Sure the haters gonna hate but I don't think people remember life before Andy in terms of UK tennis. Oh for the glory days of Buster Mottram and Andrew Castles being out by the Wednesday of the first week.

I also know tennis isn't everyone's bag but there's no doubting Andy's credentials as a serious contender for greatest Scottish sportsman ever. And at a time where tennis sees the strongest that the men's game has ever been. I hope he's fit again soon

Reactions: Hammi and Smurf

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
One of the hardest working sportsman in the game. Always felt players like Nadal, Federer and Djokovic had more natural ability, but Andy worked harder and had more desire. The lads had an amazing career.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
One of the hardest working sportsman in the game. Always felt players like Nadal, Federer and Djokovic had more natural ability, but Andy worked harder and had more desire. The lads had an amazing career.
Andy is very technically gifted. There's only Federer who has better hands than Andy, according to McEnroe. Nadal and Novak both have relied massively on athleticism. More so maybe than Murray. Novak is made of rubber. Nadal was like a bull when younger. Rumours abound how that was achieved in an era Spanish sport ruled the world. No denying they're all great players but Andy has some of the best skills the game has seen and he's up there with them on both athleticism and ability.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel