• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Multiple merged threads about Daily Retard articles. by Duncan and Cowan on the SCF

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Which brings me on this piece of garbage written by the slaver of the year Mr Tam Cowan. What bugs me most about this so called assessment is when he says that Hibs were "dreadful" and implies that we did not show enough fight in the match and made basic errors. I'm not sure what match he attended but it sure as well was not the game I watched last Sunday. Astonishingly, going by some of the comments by some Hibs fans on that "other site" I was reading some of earlier today, there are some people who buy into this assessment. Here is the reality of the situation: Hibs did play well last Sunday...as well as they could play given the circumstances which were:

I think the last few years of terrible football have resulted in people accepting last weeks performance as something half decent, when it was actually a poor performance again. That Celtic defence was there to be got at and we hardly created a thing. I had expected alot more from Hibs, especially considering last years final.

Brainwrong

Spaktacuradge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Seemingly, TC has written; probably wi crayons, an farticle about how shite we are and how uck Bodgers will be dodging aboot before we win the Scottish Cup. Tam! You are wan fanny ****! Hope your next tollie's an aneurysm.

I've always hated Motherwell FC. Their fans. The place. Everything about them. Just a ucking horrible little haemorrhoid on the very ersehole of society. You see, unlike most of you, I grew up in Strathaven in the 1980s. I went to school there. I was the only Hibby at my school, and the few MFC fans that there were, were just diet Red Bull huns. I mind after we beat Cowdenbeath 6-0 in August 1985 they made the draw for the next 2 rounds: we would play Motherwell at hame, and the winners would be at hame to the huns-in-hoops (they like to be called Celtic, but we ken different). Anyway, this prize ramjet in ma year goes 'Motherwell wan, Hibs nuthin', Motherwell 6, Celtic nuthin'!' Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, the pure-dead-gallus-aren't you-a-cunny-funt-banter.

For the record, Hibs ucked Motheruckerwell 6-1. (Then beat the huns-in-hoops.)

At the next day at school, ma Hibs scarf was derided by said ersepiece as 'that Fenian thing'. (The funny (as in strange, not amusing) thing is this @@$@ could not spell the word 'Fenian'. No, like aw the rest of the south Lanarkshire massif, he thougt it was some kind of cat thing. He spelt it 'Fenine'. This is true. anny.)

So, Tam Pon has got his Nairobi oot and chugged aw over his typewrite again. Well done, Tam. How auld are you? Forty-12? And that's you just discovered 'the masturbating'? Bet you get a right stauner every time we get knocked out the Scottish Cup, eh?

Funny, though. Of all the teams (and there are many) that have knocked us oot the Scottish Cup, uckerwell have never done it. Ayr United? Lapland Athletic? Inverbogle Cousin-shaggers? Stoorie Brae Doggers? Aye.

But uckerwell? Naw.

And ootside Swynecastle, Fir Park is the only ground we've scored six or more at in a competitive match since 1959.

Twice.

So Tam, next time you're thinking of putting pen to anus, mind us.

And the six goals we've scored against you thrice since 1984.

But you're the ucking beast, son.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. uckerwell have never beat Hibs in the Scottish Cup in aw the years I've been watching Hibs. That's 34 years. (They did beat us in 1976. Before lying down to the hunz (what's new) in the semi. (Tam Pon gets a semi whenever we lose in the cup, though.)

- - - Updated - - -

See if you take the name 'Tam Cowan' and you take a couple of letters oot and put a couple of letters in, you get 'FAT SPECKY WEEGIE WANK'.

fANNY THAT, EH?

- - - Updated - - -

See if you take the name 'Tam Cowan', and you take a couple of letters out, and you put a couple of letters in, you get 'FAT SPECKY WEEGIE WANK'.

fANNY THAT, EH?

- - - Updated - - -

Tam, come and review a meal at ma hoose. I'll shite in yer mince and pish in yer wine. Ya fat roaster.
Bounce fuckin Gold, ya bas!

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I think the last few years of terrible football have resulted in people accepting last weeks performance as something half decent, when it was actually a poor performance again. That Celtic defence was there to be got at and we hardly created a thing. I had expected alot more from Hibs, especially considering last years final.
I think the keys to the day was Griffiths not being fully fit and (according Thellick Fans I know), them having the second best performance of their season.

Sir Albert

Bounce Radge
Seemingly, TC has written; probably wi crayons, an farticle about how shite we are and how uck Bodgers will be dodging aboot before we win the Scottish Cup. Tam! You are wan fanny ****! Hope your next tollie's an aneurysm.

I've always hated Motherwell FC. Their fans. The place. Everything about them. Just a ucking horrible little haemorrhoid on the very ersehole of society. You see, unlike most of you, I grew up in Strathaven in the 1980s. I went to school there. I was the only Hibby at my school, and the few MFC fans that there were, were just diet Red Bull huns. I mind after we beat Cowdenbeath 6-0 in August 1985 they made the draw for the next 2 rounds: we would play Motherwell at hame, and the winners would be at hame to the huns-in-hoops (they like to be called Celtic, but we ken different). Anyway, this prize ramjet in ma year goes 'Motherwell wan, Hibs nuthin', Motherwell 6, Celtic nuthin'!' Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, the pure-dead-gallus-aren't you-a-cunny-funt-banter.

For the record, Hibs ucked Motheruckerwell 6-1. (Then beat the huns-in-hoops.)

At the next day at school, ma Hibs scarf was derided by said ersepiece as 'that Fenian thing'. (The funny (as in strange, not amusing) thing is this @@$@ could not spell the word 'Fenian'. No, like aw the rest of the south Lanarkshire massif, he thougt it was some kind of cat thing. He spelt it 'Fenine'. This is true. anny.)

So, Tam Pon has got his Nairobi oot and chugged aw over his typewrite again. Well done, Tam. How auld are you? Forty-12? And that's you just discovered 'the masturbating'? Bet you get a right stauner every time we get knocked out the Scottish Cup, eh?

Funny, though. Of all the teams (and there are many) that have knocked us oot the Scottish Cup, uckerwell have never done it. Ayr United? Lapland Athletic? Inverbogle Cousin-shaggers? Stoorie Brae Doggers? Aye.

But uckerwell? Naw.

And ootside Swynecastle, Fir Park is the only ground we've scored six or more at in a competitive match since 1959.

Twice.

So Tam, next time you're thinking of putting pen to anus, mind us.

And the six goals we've scored against you thrice since 1984.

But you're the ucking beast, son.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. uckerwell have never beat Hibs in the Scottish Cup in aw the years I've been watching Hibs. That's 34 years. (They did beat us in 1976. Before lying down to the hunz (what's new) in the semi. (Tam Pon gets a semi whenever we lose in the cup, though.)

- - - Updated - - -

See if you take the name 'Tam Cowan' and you take a couple of letters oot and put a couple of letters in, you get 'FAT SPECKY WEEGIE WANK'.

fANNY THAT, EH?

- - - Updated - - -

See if you take the name 'Tam Cowan', and you take a couple of letters out, and you put a couple of letters in, you get 'FAT SPECKY WEEGIE WANK'.

fANNY THAT, EH?

- - - Updated - - -

Tam, come and review a meal at ma hoose. I'll shite in yer mince and pish in yer wine. Ya fat roaster.
A post so good I had to read it twice. Good work. Don't think you would want to be in a shiting contest with Cowan though.

Brainwrong

Spaktacuradge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
As already mentioned; Defiance was what the end of the game and the evening piss up was all about. No matter the shit we've been through, we'll still support our team.

Hibs turned up, lost two shitty goals but we didn't give up. I was proud that the players, up against it, still played and still gave a fuck. We, the support, appreciated that. That's all we've ever asked for, players to show the passion we have, to hurt like we do.

They did that this year, they showed us & our club some respect, fucking finally. And I think we, most of us, appreciated that.

GGTTH.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I think the keys to the day was Griffiths not being fully fit and (according Thellick Fans I know), them having the second best performance of their season.
anyone know when / how LG picked up his injury? was it in training?

hope it wasn't against Dundee at ER, a game I was very surprised to see him play in.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
anyone know when / how LG picked up his injury? was it in training?

hope it wasn't against Dundee at ER, a game I was very surprised to see him play in.
Playing football at world of soccer with his wee brother the wednesday before the final is what I've been told.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Playing football at world of soccer with his wee brother the wednesday before the final is what I've been told.
aye assume that is a jambo rumour though...

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
aye assume that is a jambo rumour though...
his brother(s) were on the bus from gladstones to final with a guy who comes in the shop, they are the ones who told him.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/fenlon-its-not-end-of-world-for-hibs-29299824.html

I've a theory what this (the spiteful daily Huns articles) are really about.

Fenlon won't speak to them - or maybe more accurately tells them as little as possible and doesn't "play ball" with them feeding the exclusives, keeping them in the loop. It's emphasised because he's obviously a very articulate and intelligent man. He also trusts some Irish journalists to report him accurately...Oh we've come full circle.

I think the daily record would quite like to be banned from Easter Road. I think Pat and management wind them up even more by ignoring them.

:pf:

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/fenlon-its-not-end-of-world-for-hibs-29299824.html

Fenlon won't speak to them - or maybe more accurately tells them as little as possible and doesn't "play ball" with them feeding the exclusives, keeping them in the loop. It's emphasised because he's obviously a very articulate and intelligent man. He also trusts some Irish journalists to report him accurately...Oh we've come full circle.

I think the daily record would quite like to be banned from Easter Road. I think Pat and management wind them up even more by ignoring them.

I'd welcome banning the twats from ER. This whole furore has left a very sour taste in my mouth. As has been said numerous times - we'd have been slaughtered for walking out and now we're getting pelters for staying. The team would have been murdered for playing abjectly, now they simply spin a decent performance against a far better team as abject. We really can't win.

Was talking to someone today and discussing the fact that perhaps it has something to do with us and Fenlon not having much to slag - we've been making steady improvement, and are a well-run, uncontroversial club. Which is anathema to the media. Now they have to cook up angles.

The backhanded compliment, I guess, is that if St. Mirren, Motherwell or the like had lost to Celtic on Sunday, you could put the fucking mortgage on the media hailing their brilliant support and plucky team. But nobody needs to write about them. The other clubs of comparable size have ready made angles: the Gunts could fill a supplement with how dodgy they are, and Aberdeen are simply an irrelevance in terms of competing in cups.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd welcome banning the twats from ER. This whole furore has left a very sour taste in my mouth. As has been said numerous times - we'd have been slaughtered for walking out and now we're getting pelters for staying. The team would have been murdered for playing abjectly, now they simply spin a decent performance against a far better team as abject. We really can't win.

Was talking to someone today and discussing the fact that perhaps it has something to do with us and Fenlon not having much to slag - we've been making steady improvement, and are a well-run, uncontroversial club. Which is anathema to the media. Now they have to cook up angles.

The backhanded compliment, I guess, is that if St. Mirren, Motherwell or the like had lost to Celtic on Sunday, you could put the fucking mortgage on the media hailing their brilliant support and plucky team. But nobody needs to write about them. The other clubs of comparable size have ready made angles: the Gunts could fill a supplement with how dodgy they are, and Aberdeen are simply an irrelevance in terms of competing in cups.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I really do think we need to get some sort of perspective here. Hibs have been a bottom six team for the last three seasons and we have relied on one player to score the vast majority of our goals. We lack creative players and for this reason we have hardly created any clear cut chances throughout the whole season against anyone, and it is the reason why we failed to create shances in the cup final. We almost got relegated last season. With all that in mind and remembering that our best player and the one most likely to score a goal or create something for us Leigh Griffiths was injured two days before the game and our captain and leader on the park James Mcpake was missing meaning we had three laddies playing against the champions of Scotland in the Scottish Cup Final. I thought Hibs played as well as they could play in the circumstances. The posession stats were 50-50 which also points to a reasonably competitve performance. The first goal is always vital against Celtic pairticularly in a cup final and they got it after only 7 minutes. I'm willing to criticise the back four for the loss of that goal which finished the match as a contest, but I think criticism of the teams' overall performance last Sunday is harsh and IMO wrong. When we get a better team at Easter Road then I will expect better performances against the likes of Celtic in cup finals, but until then I think we just have to support the manager in his quest to make this great club of ours successful again.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
I really do think we need to get some sort of perspective here. Hibs have been a bottom six team for the last three seasons and we have relied on one player to score the vast majority of our goals. We lack creative players and for this reason we have hardly created any clear cut chances throughout the whole season against anyone, and it is the reason why we failed to create shances in the cup final. We almost got relegated last season. With all that in mind and remembering that our best player and the one most likely to score a goal or create something for us Leigh Griffiths was injured two days before the game and our captain and leader on the park James Mcpake was missing meaning we had three laddies playing against the champions of Scotland in the Scottish Cup Final. I thought Hibs played as well as they could play in the circumstances. The posession stats were 50-50 which also points to a reasonably competitve performance. The first goal is always vital against Celtic pairticularly in a cup final and they got it after only 7 minutes. I'm willing to criticise the back four for the loss of that goal which finished the match as a contest, but I think criticism of the teams' overall performance last Sunday is harsh and IMO wrong. When we get a better team at Easter Road then I will expect better performances against the likes of Celtic in cup finals, but until then I think we just have to support the manager in his quest to make this great club of ours successful again.
Nice words ma man. But when that first goal went in we aw knew. And when the 2nd went in...

It wisnae even that we lost that first goal, it was the manner in which we lost it. Shambolic defending from the whole defence, from their first attack too! Scunnering cos we aw knew deep down what this meant....nae chance

Game over. Sigh

Ken what? Ram the Scottish Cup! It's bona-fido tainted. Defo summit wrong with it. Never liked the fuckin thing anyways...

Europe can F off anaw!

Pah

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel