• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Moving house.

West Lothian Hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
At long last I'm moving out of Whitburn. Never had to pack up a full house though as previous moves were out of parents and out of ex's any tips? Feel like I haven't stopped but I'm getting nowhere.

Pack the kettle, tea/coffee, sugar, milk, big mug last.

Leaving Whitburn you lucky barsteward

i live for the day i can get out off this shit hole

Get down all the supermarkets and ask them for their banana boxes - brilliant for packing stuff as they are sturdy and have tops (as long as as you cover the big hole in the bottom).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pack the kettle, tea/coffee, sugar, milk, big mug last.
Good shout mate.

Leaving Whitburn you lucky barsteward

i live for the day i can get out off this shit hole
Only took the council over a year of 4 of us living in a small one bedroom flat with a dealer next door.
Get down all the supermarkets and ask them for their banana boxes - brilliant for packing stuff as they are sturdy and have tops (as long as as you cover the big hole in the bottom).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid we are beyond that point mate. Found out on Friday we are moving on Tuesday. Luckily her mum works for a shipping company and has access to plenty boxes.

You dont know how lucky you are.
We moved house over 2 years ago.

On,

21/5/2016.

How was that for planning?

You dont know how lucky you are.
We moved house over 2 years ago.

On,

21/5/2016.

How was that for planning?

Pretty decent really.
I was moved that day.
Quite a few thousand Hibs folk were really moved that day.

Huns too - lots of bowels moved.

Good shout mate.

Only took the council over a year of 4 of us living in a small one bedroom flat with a dealer next door.

I'm afraid we are beyond that point mate. Found out on Friday we are moving on Tuesday. Luckily her mum works for a shipping company and has access to plenty boxes.
Moving out of Whitburn. The only way is up. With the dealer next door I assume you we're in North Reeves or East Main Street?
Which salubrious part if West Lothian are you off to now?

Moving out of Whitburn. The only way is up. With the dealer next door I assume you we're in North Reeves or East Main Street?
Which salubrious part if West Lothian are you off to now?

Spot on mate nice wee new build in East Calder.

I had my hankies out ready.But a didnae find it that moving if I'm being honest.

How are you getting on?

How are you getting on?
Brilliantly mate thanks. Kids and the dog are loving the walks in almondell country park bit of a trek to work but everyone seems happier. Move was a bit of a pain 12 hour shift, move house, 12 hour shift but worth it.

Spot on mate nice wee new build in East Calder.
Jambo central

This thread has been viewed 2119 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50