• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Mot

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
Just heard suspended for 6 months if due after end or March.. good news for me as was going to book today..due 6th april 😁

Admin
My wifes car was the 9th. Was just thinking about booking in too.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
My old man - mid seventies - against my advice came down to look at my car yesterday because the MOT is due in a week or so. I told him it could easily be left off the road for a month - parked in my drive - and could be sorted then and he started wittering on about needing to declare it off road.

Was never likely that they could insist on MOT dates being adhered to in the current state.

He was told that he should only be out for necessities - once or twice a week max - but no danger him and loads of others will take a telling. Zero acceptance that he is endangering others, like my old dear.

Still.....the car will at least be done at little cost 👍

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Got mine done last Thursday, could have waited for a couple of days and saved 50quid!

Jack

Bounce Radge
Just wait until a wheel falls off and a car careers off the road into a crowd of neds that shouldn't be out anyway. There will be outrage! Nobody will know who to sue!!

I don't understand this ruling to be honest. MOT centres are exempt from being closed down because of the virus and despite some closing down others are open.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Just heard suspended for 6 months if due after end or March.. good news for me as was going to book today..due 6th april 😁
Yeah, we had our car booked in and it got cancelled. So good to hear this news

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party