• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Morton Tickets on sale today

Eventually after 4 days I managed to secure a Morton match ticket at the correct discounted price. Hallefknluja.

After 6 months of TicketMaster and Website problems and 4 home games of scanning problems I really don't see the love in some fans have with Leeann Dempster.

Tickets, website, scanners, loyalty points, HSL, Lennongate and the Hands off Sevco statement and its still a mystery to me how nothing seems to stick to this Chief Executive.

I’m not a massive Dempo lover either but a cup win, promotion and more successful than not managerial appointments are all in her favour.

Those probably hold more weight among most fans.

Big room for improvement though as your points highlight and I’m also of the opinion that she thinks there’s a large percentage of our fan base are absolute fukn roasters but she obviously has to try keep us onside and hide her disdain.

I’m hoping Ron will be less autocratic when/if he is involved more day to day than Rodders and LD are. Hopefully he will consider the fans/others opinions as they two rarely did imho.

Eventually after 4 days I managed to secure a Morton match ticket at the correct discounted price. Hallefknluja.

After 6 months of TicketMaster and Website problems and 4 home games of scanning problems I really don't see the love in some fans have with Leeann Dempster.

Tickets, website, scanners, loyalty points, HSL, Lennongate and the Hands off Sevco statement and its still a mystery to me how nothing seems to stick to this Chief Executive.

You better watch - the cult of Leeann will be on to you.

I’ve got a hunch that the new owners are going to start asking awkward questions, like why are we selling £50 kids season tickets for the area where most teams put their noisiest fans.

Live locally so whenever possible just go into ticket office rather than endure the nightmare of booking through the website
Cannae mind what game but spent 2 hours on laptop and an hour on the phone 2 years ago without success. Never even tried on t’internet since. I’m no exactly local but I use ticket office as well.

Cannae mind what game but spent 2 hours on laptop and an hour on the phone 2 years ago without success. Never even tried on t’internet since. I’m no exactly local but I use ticket office as well.
I live locally so I find it much easier just to go to the ticket office as well, but the hassle so many people seem to be having buying tickets online is just totally unacceptable for a so called major football club in Scotland. I am off this week so went up to the TO yesterday to get my tickets for me and my nephew. I was a bit surprised that I had to pay for both tickets separately with my card rather than just pay for the two of them at the same time.

I live locally so I find it much easier just to go to the ticket office as well, but the hassle so many people seem to be having buying tickets online is just totally unacceptable for a so called major football club in Scotland. I am off this week so went up to the TO yesterday to get my tickets for me and my nephew. I was a bit surprised that I had to pay for both tickets separately with my card rather than just pay for the two of them at the same time.
Seems daft , I was up last week for Newcastle tickets, 4 nae probs in one transaction.

You better watch - the cult of Leeann will be on to you.

I’ve got a hunch that the new owners are going to start asking awkward questions, like why are we selling £50 kids season tickets for the area where most teams put their noisiest fans.

HOI!

You cannae call her that!
It’s not like you to use language that would...... oops! My mistake.
As you were P & G.

Ticket got at ticket office this afty.Nae problem.

@Power

Morton concessions for Morton fans are £12.

Why are we charging £14? Really doesn’t sound like Morton are the problem here?

Edit: I'm more angry about this, this morning - £14 for a 5 year old to watch a championship side. You really have the machine gun rattling at your foot just now Hibs.

Double Edit: I've just had my ma on the phone nipping my head because my niece was down at East Mains last week for football camp, and she didn't get to meet the players on Friday as they thought they were because....."They were too busy training for the Rangers game on Sunday"

Last edited:
It appears things are a shambles at the moment, are some of the management and background team still on holiday?

@Power

Edit: I'm more angry about this, this morning - £14 for a 5 year old to watch a championship side. You really have the machine gun rattling at your foot just now Hibs.

Double Edit: I've just had my ma on the phone nipping my head because my niece was down at East Mains last week for football camp, and she didn't get to meet the players on Friday as they thought they were because...."They were too busy training for the Huns game on Sunday"

Child tickets for Hibs were/are £11 and £14 for Hibs end. £12 the average equivalent I suppose - alignment.

Would’ve been better with a adult and child bundle/package the same as Alloa and Arbroath, shame Hibs couldn’t win that argument.

@Power

Double Edit: I've just had my ma on the phone nipping my head because my niece was down at East Mains last week for football camp, and she didn't get to meet the players on Friday as they thought they were because...."They were too busy training for the Huns game on Sunday"

That’s really bad patter with the kids at that camp. My kids did the first two weeks of the camp and they were all super excited about meeting the players and getting their autographs etc. It’s not like the whole team came over - just 3 or4 players and it was only for 15 minutes. The players literally walk past where the kids are throughout the day so it’s not like you are asking them to go out of their way. Easy things to make someone a fanatic for life but instead it sounds like they left your niece very disappointed

Child tickets for Hibs were/are £11 and £14 for Hibs end. £12 the average equivalent I suppose - alignment.

Would’ve been better with a adult and child bundle/package the same as Alloa and Arbroath, shame Hibs couldn’t win that argument.

Why would you kick out season tickets to kids for £50, and then look to charge £14 for a one off game to non season ticket holders - it seems from what you are saying non season ticket holders are being asked to subsidize season ticket holders. £14 for a 5 year olds ticket. If that's the strategy, I hope whoever at Hibs is behind that gets their arse booted out the door as quickly as possible.

That’s really bad patter with the kids at that camp. My kids did the first two weeks of the camp and they were all super excited about meeting the players and getting their autographs etc. It’s not like the whole team came over - just 3 or4 players and it was only for 15 minutes. The players literally walk past where the kids are throughout the day so it’s not like you are asking them to go out of their way. Easy things to make someone a fanatic for life but instead it sounds like they left your niece very disappointed

It surprised me I have to say - Not my experience of how things are done at HTC now its opened up to the public. Niece loved the camp, she was only in Edinburgh for a short time, but was really disappointed by not seeing the players.

Why would you kick out season tickets to kids for £50, and then look to charge £14 for a one off game to non season ticket holders - it seems from what you are saying non season ticket holders are being asked to subsidize season ticket holders. £14 for a 5 year olds ticket. If that's the strategy, I hope whoever at Hibs is behind that gets their arse booted out the door as quickly as possible.

Quite clear that those prices will effect walk-ups, and to an extent Season Ticket holder purchases too - definitely not the strategy or I would mention from Supporter feedback. Both clubs set the prices (if they can agree), if not it is referred to SPFL rules.

It appears things are a shambles at the moment, are some of the management and background team still on holiday?
You wid think they wid have had their holidays over for the season starting.

K, appreciate the engagement. I’m happy to give money to hibs when I can for little and no return.

But, £14 for a child ticket versus a championship team is ripping the piss however you dress it up imho - this isn’t about Morton not agreeing - the default amount is £12.

I think our loyalty, no - our stupidity - is being tested here and it’s really hacked me off. You can probably tell.

I’ve just tried to buy said tickets and it’s coming up as £12. Hurrah!

But it won’t let me buy them because I need a child ticket to buy tickets in that area. Fail!

K, appreciate the engagement. I’m happy to give money to hibs when I can for little and no return.

But, £14 for a child ticket versus a championship team is ripping the piss however you dress it up imho - this isn’t about Morton not agreeing - the default amount is £12.

I think our loyalty, no - our stupidity - is being tested here and it’s really hacked me off. You can probably tell.

But it won’t let me buy them because I need a child ticket to buy tickets in that area. Fail!

£12 for u18 is also poor.

A similar pricing to Alloa and Arbroath would've been ideal.

Under 18 - £10

Family Ticket (1 Adult and 1 Under 18) - £16

It'll be interesting to see the attendance and breakdown on Saturday.

I have a child season ticket holder in my group (well Under 16), can I help you secure your seats? I am west stand lower?

Got my tickets today from ticket office. Buzzing.

Looking at the dot counts and its very very very low.

£12 for u18 is also poor.

A similar pricing to Alloa and Arbroath would've been ideal.

Under 18 - £10

Family Ticket (1 Adult and 1 Under 18) - £16

Do you have input into ticket prices?

We are now a cash cow . Dempster does not care about the fans .

Is she still chief executive? Her silence is deafening.

Perhaps she’s still on the sauce partying with the Huns after us getting pumped

Looking at the dot counts and its very very very low.
The malaise just now amongst the fans is gathering momentum at a pace.

Two league games in and lots of disgruntled fans

Do you have input into ticket prices?

We are now a cash cow . Dempster does not care about the fans .

Is she still chief executive? Her silence is deafening.

Perhaps she’s still on the sauce partying with the Huns after us getting pumped

I can absolutely feed in.

Ideally it would be objective criticism or a realist/creative contribution and not something that comes across as an agenda.

I have a child season ticket holder in my group (well Under 16), can I help you secure your seats? I am west stand lower?

I’m not sure you want Bameron anywhere near you. Thanks for the offer will get back to you tomorrow.

I’m not sure you want Bameron anywhere near you. Thanks for the offer will get back to you tomorrow.

I think I can select seats anywhere in the stand and stick them in my nephews name? I am on a long day in London with work tomorrow and wont be around much bounce wise.

I can get a £12 kid and £18 adult ticket in the west lower behind the Hibs dugout nae bother. I just tried.

A shambles that could have been avoided if some @@$@ had just ordered a fucking wall chart for the office!

They're cheap as fuck tae.

We charged extortionate prices against Elgin last year in the Scottish Cup. The fans responded with 7082 turning up.

At that time we had the ambiguous reasoning that it took two to tango. Basically Elgin called the shots. My fat arse they did.

It's happening again...

I've got my ticket but a pal of mine who wanted to take his daughter and granddaughter (3 year old,her first game, Hibs daft) upon hearing the prices said quite reasonably..."Fuck that!"

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Ticket price I can just about live with. Trying to convince my son along who is obsessed with Mane, Firminho et al in the way I was obsessed with Mickey Weir and Steve Archibald is proving very difficult after Sunday [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 5794 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back