• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Morton Tickets on sale today

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
ST HOLDERS £16 Non ST £18
Adults

ST HOLDERS £16 Non ST £18
Adults

£11/£14 for concessions

£11/£14 for concessions

Which is not great, another small crowd I think?

From what I can gather minimum prices are as follows, and the agreement of both clubs requires to be in place to amend them upwards or downwards presumably:

I'm stumped @Power at why we've gone for minimum adult prices, and agreed with Morton to bump the kids prices up. Maybe to subsidise the loss on the discounts on £50 kids season tickets?

Board Minimum Prices for Ground Admission for League Cup Group Stage

Adult - £12.00; Juveniles and Senior Citizens - £6;
All Other Rounds (excluding Semi Final and Final)

The Premiership – Adult - £18.00; Juveniles and Senior Citizens - £12.00;

The Championship - Adult - £12.00; Juveniles and Senior Citizens - £6.00;

League One - Adult - £10.00; Juveniles and Senior Citizens - £5.00;

League Two, the Scottish Highland Football League and the
Scottish Lowland Football League - Adult - £9.00; Juveniles and Senior Citizens - £4.50.

It's not great - this is a championship side we're playing.

Im hearing this and from elsewhere - it takes two clubs to agree pricing - Hibs strong preference was to match the earlier league cup games. There is SPFL rules if clubs can’t agree.

Previous pricing for concessions was a tenner, we got 4000.

Im hearing this and from elsewhere - it takes two clubs to agree pricing - Hibs strong preference was to match the earlier league cup games. There is SPFL rules if clubs can’t agree.
Basically Morton havenae agreed lower prices so it’s set by the league?

K, the spfl rules as I’m reading them are kids tickets should be £12?

K, the spfl rules as I’m reading them are kids tickets should be £12?

Potentially £12 negotiated as £11 and £14.

The price of an adult seems fair but I’m no even sure if £11 feels right (just my opinion).

And we get first 15% of revenue as home team, so I’m thinking that there’s a benefit to both us and Morton to discount season ticket holders to maximise takings.

Anybody actually tried tae buy theirs yet? Seems tae be another fuck up on that site :mixed-smiley-030:ticket.png

Last edited:
Anybody actually tried tae buy theirs yet? Seems tae be another fuck up on that site :mixed-smiley-030:View attachment 1167View attachment 1167View attachment 1167

Aw naw! Season tickets no being recognised again?

I’ll give it a whirl the now and feed back if that’s the case.

I did offer the club for myself to user test every potential purchase route but they haven’t taken me up on it.

Aw naw! Season tickets no being recognised again?

I’ll give it a whirl the now and feed back if that’s the case.

I did offer the club for myself to user test every potential purchase route but they haven’t taken me up on it.
it offers you yer seat at £16 but when you proceed tae the checkout it doesn't let you have the 16 quid ticket and offer the 18 quid yin

it offers you yer seat at £16 but when you proceed tae the checkout it doesn't let you have the 16 quid ticket and offer the 18 quid yin

Initial thinking sounds about right D.

Feedback sent. I’ll update when fixed.

Initial thinking sounds about right D.

Feedback sent. I’ll update when fixed.
By the way yer doin a great job of this fans rep thing K, someone who has done what he said he would. I'm surprised you can find time for anything else :grinning-smiley-045: if yer no p'd off efter this term and yer throwin' yer hat in the ring for another shot, you've got my vote.

Me too.

I still don’t understand how the boy lasted so many hours of cycling without having a pish.

If I can find his secret 1875 is going to be so chuffed. And the bin bags can be removed from his car seats.

Anybody actually tried tae buy theirs yet? Seems tae be another fuck up on that site :mixed-smiley-030:View attachment 1167

I am getting same error message as user previously posted on this thread, it’s disappointing that the club don’t prioritise fixing known issues like this.

My gunt mate told me their pricing for their Cup game.

£12 Adults
£6 Students
£3 Under 16

Edit: Sorry meant to say the pricing was for their last BetFred cup game at Tiny.

[emoji55]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Where on the ticket site can I select my seat for the Morton game? When I login I'm getting a message telling me that I have three reserved seats for the match, none of the seats are mine they are for different folk on my ticket network. When I go onto the map my seat isn't available for selection

Hibs have reminded in the last hour or so they are on sale . Suprise suprise still errors and cant buy them.

Amateur hour. Whoever is responsible needs their jotters

Hibs have reminded in the last hour or so they are on sale . Suprise suprise still errors and cant buy them.

My access to my own seats wasn't working, it appears to be working now though.

Yep still getting the same error message now that I was getting on friday, ridiculous that it's taken this long and still hasnae been rectified. Just seems tae be one thing efter another with Hibs and tickets. If it's somebody at Hibs that is responsible it's time they were given a different job, maybe a brush tae sweep the stands. If it's ticketdisaster then it's time somebody from Easter Road gave them a rocket.

For some reason my ticket and number 2 son is 'reserved' although number 1 son is not. I emailed to moan, and to be fair got a prompt response saying they were aware of issues and working to resolve.

No doubt Ticketmaster are getting it tight from the club.

QR codes, ticket master problems.

If you are gonna upgrade summit fucking test it ffs.

That is what test sites are for, we have one before every upgrade to make sure nothing fucks up. Obv when going live problems can occur but they are sorted pronto within hours.

These problems have being going on for weeks and weeks.

Come on Hibs eh. Buck up, getting a seriously frustrated fanbase here.

For some reason my ticket and number 2 son is 'reserved' although number 1 son is not. I emailed to moan, and to be fair got a prompt response saying they were aware of issues and working to resolve.

I had the same problem. But I think it was No2 Son trying to get rid of No1 Son...

Yet Ticketmaster will not give a fuck. We are just a small fish.

Should have let me, owen and some techs on .net build a ticket system.

All ticketmaster are good for is having staff to answer calls. Their software is slow, buggy and not fit for purpose.

I also wonder if the set ups are getting done correctly by the ticket office. All we are trying to do is buy a ticket for a fitba game.

Who is responsible for this day to day, l don’t mean ticket office staff.

Buck stops with exec chairman .... you wonder what he gets told

Yet Ticketmaster will not give a fuck. We are just a small fish.

Should have let me, owen and some techs on .net build a ticket system.

All ticketmaster are good for is having staff to answer calls. Their software is slow, buggy and not fit for purpose.

When they got their contract renewed last month. Dempster was raving about it. Same day Alloa tickets went on sale . Season ticket holders couldn’t get their seats at the discounted rate

Site seems to be working now for st holders as just got mine.

Super, will go purchase mine :)

EDIT: Working whoooooooooo

Last edited:
They got a kid in who is on school holidays to fix it. Happy days

Still not working.

I'm unable to purchase a ticket for son, who is in 'my network'.

Presumably I'll still get it at the cheaper rate when the site gets fixed?

Or maybe not.

It may be that I need to check privileges so I won't be too critical in case it's me being thick!

Still not working.

I'm unable to purchase a ticket for son, who is in 'my network'.

Presumably I'll still get it at the cheaper rate when the site gets fixed?

Or maybe not.

It may be that I need to check privileges so I won't be too critical in case it's me being thick!

⁉️

If he is in your network he should definitely be in your notifications and reserved tickets - might need to get the ticket Office to look at that one fir ye.

All of my ‘network’ still need to snap up theirs.

74E2776C-D54A-4FDE-BE1D-CEC4C0CFC7F6.jpeg

Live locally so whenever possible just go into ticket office rather than endure the nightmare of booking through the website

If he is in your network he should definitely be in your notifications and reserved tickets - might need to get the ticket Office to look at that one fir ye.

All of my ‘network’ still need to snap up theirs.

View attachment 1203

Fiddled about and it seems that I can do it now- although no idea why I couldn’t before!

Al is well.

Eventually after 4 days I managed to secure a Morton match ticket at the correct discounted price. Hallefknluja.

After 6 months of TicketMaster and Website problems and 4 home games of scanning problems I really don't see the love in some fans have with Leeann Dempster.

Tickets, website, scanners, loyalty points, HSL, Lennongate and the Hands off Sevco statement and its still a mystery to me how nothing seems to stick to this Chief Executive.

This thread has been viewed 5799 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50