• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Morton Tickets on sale today

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
£12 for u18 is also poor.

A similar pricing to Alloa and Arbroath would've been ideal.

Under 18 - £10

Family Ticket (1 Adult and 1 Under 18) - £16

It'll be interesting to see the attendance and breakdown on Saturday.
Do you have input into ticket prices?

We are now a cash cow . Dempster does not care about the fans .

Is she still chief executive? Her silence is deafening.

Perhaps she’s still on the sauce partying with the Huns after us getting pumped

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Looking at the dot counts and its very very very low.
The malaise just now amongst the fans is gathering momentum at a pace.

Two league games in and lots of disgruntled fans

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Do you have input into ticket prices?

We are now a cash cow . Dempster does not care about the fans .

Is she still chief executive? Her silence is deafening.

Perhaps she’s still on the sauce partying with the Huns after us getting pumped
I can absolutely feed in.

Ideally it would be objective criticism or a realist/creative contribution and not something that comes across as an agenda.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I have a child season ticket holder in my group (well Under 16), can I help you secure your seats? I am west stand lower?
I’m not sure you want Bameron anywhere near you. Thanks for the offer will get back to you tomorrow.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I’m not sure you want Bameron anywhere near you. Thanks for the offer will get back to you tomorrow.
I think I can select seats anywhere in the stand and stick them in my nephews name? I am on a long day in London with work tomorrow and wont be around much bounce wise.

I can get a £12 kid and £18 adult ticket in the west lower behind the Hibs dugout nae bother. I just tried.

emerald green

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
It appears things are a shambles at the moment, are some of the management and background team still on holiday?

A shambles that could have been avoided if some @@$@ had just ordered a fucking wall chart for the office!

They're cheap as fuck tae.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
We charged extortionate prices against Elgin last year in the Scottish Cup. The fans responded with 7082 turning up.

At that time we had the ambiguous reasoning that it took two to tango. Basically Elgin called the shots. My fat arse they did.

It's happening again...

I've got my ticket but a pal of mine who wanted to take his daughter and granddaughter (3 year old,her first game, Hibs daft) upon hearing the prices said quite reasonably..."Fuck that!"

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ticket price I can just about live with. Trying to convince my son along who is obsessed with Mane, Firminho et al in the way I was obsessed with Mickey Weir and Steve Archibald is proving very difficult after Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in