Mordor tickets (1 Viewer)

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
AsT money for the game on May 5th being debited on Monday April 15th, 3 weeks ahead of kick off. Killie for May 11th later that week.

Adult tickets for Mordor £30.
No student tickets.

Seven Tattoos

Timothy Claypole Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
AsT money for the game on May 5th being debited on Monday April 15th, 3 weeks ahead of kick off. Killie for May 11th later that week.

Adult tickets for Mordor £30.
No student tickets.
Just out of interest, do we provide the new club's supporters with a specified number of tickets for students in their midst? If so, why are they not reciprocating? And, if that is the case, is anyone in a senior position at Easter Road taking umbrage with them about this?

A lot of 'ifs', I know, but, let's be fair, we've allowed these rodents to take the pish out of us for years with regard to ticket allocations etc..

We should never forget how they refused to allocate us more than 900 tickets for the first leg of the play-offs on Wednesday, 20 May 2015. Even though there were nearly 10,000 empty seats in their end.

Still 367 days after that match we destroyed them. I firmly believe that they - as a club, as a team, as a support, as an entity, as a business - have yet to recover from Sir David of Gray's winning goal that day.

Here's hoping we record another 3-2 in a couple of weeks through there!

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Just out of interest, do we provide the new club's supporters with a specified number of tickets for students in their midst? If so, why are they not reciprocating? And, if that is the case, is anyone in a senior position at Easter Road taking umbrage with them about this?

A lot of 'ifs', I know, but, let's be fair, we've allowed these rodents to take the pish out of us for years with regard to ticket allocations etc..

We should never forget how they refused to allocate us more than 900 tickets for the first leg of the play-offs on Wednesday, 20 May 2015. Even though there were nearly 10,000 empty seats in their end.

Still 367 days after that match we destroyed them. I firmly believe that they - as a club, as a team, as a support, as an entity, as a business - have yet to recover from Sir David of Gray's winning goal that day.

One for me to pick up. Noted sir.

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score

Raised this and got a swift answer on it S.

Rangers do not sell student tickets - even to their own supporters - so this would never be something they would offer us.

A number of clubs do not do student tickets, although some do a deal for younger age groups.

We’ll now look at our options for visiting supporters.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel