• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Mordor info

SKII

Bounce Radge
AST emails went out today. Tickets being debited on Friday. See attached. £32 with limited concessions.

And folk complain about our pricing...at least Dick Turpin wore a mask. £32 for a student...

20190731_124522.jpg

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Another stadium i’ll no be visiting anymore,refuse to pay £30 or more to watch a game.

Admin
AST emails went out today. Tickets being debited on Friday. See attached. £32 with limited concessions.

And folk complain about our pricing...at least Dick Turpin wore a mask. £32 for a student...

View attachment 1143
Just make sure we charge them the same and give them half a stand Hibs.

This increase now makes it more expensive to watch Hibs at the Hunnery than for me to watch Everton away at Analfield!

tricky

Bounce Radge
Heard it’s going to be £34 for Tynie this season

Admin
As I said above, charge them the same, easy. Sadly only fitba fans suffer, regardless of the team you support.

SKII

Bounce Radge
Not defending it, it's awful, but they've better concessions. Marginally.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
Same price at the Kerr debut winner derby in 2007. Shocking then and fuckin shocking now. Ram it!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

SKII

Bounce Radge
Tickets sold out in 15 mins

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Got one 1230.

Power

Bounce Radge
I tried a few times just to test ‘the experience’ and the system. A lot smoother but the iron test will be Tynecastle.

Still single seats available 30-40minutes in but should all be gone now.

Admin
Tickets sold out in 15 mins
I didnt know they were on sale!!! I have my two away season ticket ones, that will have to do. One son wont be going. If a spare does come up I would ne interested.

Last edited:

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
A few well known faces in here, inc my good self3A5643CE-52B9-46B6-9D18-24F8BEF7A3D0.png

tricky

Bounce Radge
Totally missed that they went on sale today when was it announced?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party