• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Mixu hoping to unveil new signing this week!

rgb1875

New radge
Reaction score
In todays EEN

'Meanwhile, Paatelainen today revealed that he hopes to be able to unveil the identity of his next summer signing later this week.'

No doubt if this does happen it'll be Friday :pullhair:

Hopefully the creative midfielder we're crying out for but I'd settle for a keeper, defender or striker:smug:

always gotta b friday!:worthy

I've got faith in Mixu and I just hope he can pluck a few quality players from somewhere, anywhere! You do have to judge him on his signings and he does have the same clout as the rest of the teams in the league outside rangers and celtic... wouldn't class the scum as anything but a joke .. so they are not included in my views lol.
Mon the cabbage. Some good news please.... Not that I think it is all bad in the first place.

In todays EEN

'Meanwhile, Paatelainen today revealed that he hopes to be able to unveil the identity of his next summer signing later this week.'

Hopefully the creative midfielder we're crying out for but I'd settle for a keeper, defender or striker:smug:

I'll bet you 1 to a seagulls sh1t that its Yantorno or Keenan.

agreed :pullhair:

Och,Ye've killed just whatever bit of hope,enthusiasim that was kicking around today :dub:

Och,Ye've killed just whatever bit of hope,enthusiasim that was kicking around today :dub:

Its my job M :dub31:

Wouldnt mind if it was Keenan who was unveiled as the new signing, Yantorno would be a bit dissapointing considering its kind of expected hes going to sign (not that I dont want him to sign for us).

Damn!! danniiR

I would've taken that bet but I'm right out o' seagulls shit :roll:

Exactly what I was thinking,or mibee the unknown French trialist.:hmmm

Damn!! danniiR

I would've taken that bet but I'm right out o' seagulls shit :roll:

Go to the park where Proccie was , you'll find plenty ducking flavoured

Go to the park where Proccie was , you'll find plenty ducking flavoured

:tuttut:

Maybe Yantorno, Keenan and one other!!!:detective:

it will be Keenan id suspect.

Pish poor.

it will be Keenan id suspect.

Pish poor.
Could be right so not exactly anything tae get excited about, I winnae knock the guy until we've seen what he can do, who knows he might turn out tae be good. Certainly not anything tae change my mind about spending 400 on a season ticket though.

Hope it is Keenan, think he will be a good addition to the squad. Yantorno will sign once he is fit as well. Hope we can at least sign another central midfielder, a striker and a keeper to cover for big Maka while he's away. On that subject, does anyone know what happened to Szamatolzki, the goalie who played for Dundee Utd last season? I heard he was released from his last club :dunno:

A big signing is badly needed to ignite the club. With all due respect to Keenan and Yantorno, they are not it!

Joe Keenan "exclusive"

Dub - get your hands of my "exclusives", they're very exclusive. They exclude you.:wink:

Joe Keenan "exclusive"

Dub - get your hands of my "exclusives", they're very exclusive. They exclude you.:wink:

The exclusive that you got from my post on the bounce :wink:

Kennan.....Yantoro.....JJ......and hopefully the brazilian Mf.....Dougie Rinaldi.

Time will tell...there will be a few guys on here with very big expectations and a few who are in for a fall.....and a big disappointment.

Its the same every year.

GG

ATH

Hope it is Keenan, think he will be a good addition to the squad. Yantorno will sign once he is fit as well. Hope we can at least sign another central midfielder, a striker and a keeper to cover for big Maka while he's away. On that subject, does anyone know what happened to Szamatolzki, the goalie who played for Dundee Utd last season? I heard he was released from his last club :dunno:

I think that the Polish keeper got a long term injury out for a year or so, pity as he looked handy.

In todays EEN

Its not the Liverpool tea lady, is it?

What about Livesey from Carlisle, wikipedia still states he is on the verge of a move to our big club :approve:

Danny Livesey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joe Keenan "exclusive"

I expect this will be the big announcement soon...

The compromise from 1600 PW to 1601 should be wrapped up soon..

A fabricated 'exclusive'.

I think that the Polish keeper got a long term injury out for a year or so, pity as he looked handy.

Been Released from Preston due to mutual consent:lookaround:

What about Livesey from Carlisle, wikipedia still states he is on the verge of a move to our big club :approve:

Danny Livesey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you serious? That means absolutely nothing. I hope you are not holding your breath for that one.

Are you aware that anyone can write Wikipedia entries? You or I could go and add to/change Danny Livesey's info on there right now if we wanted to.

As a source of football transfer info, I'd rate Wikipedia right down there below Real Radio or the Daily Record.

Are you serious? That means absolutely nothing. I hope you are not holding your breath for that one.

Are you aware that anyone can write Wikipedia entries? You or I could go and add to/change Danny Livesey's info on there right now if we wanted to.

As a source of football transfer info, I'd rate Wikipedia right down there below Real Radio or the Daily Record.
To be honest I've never used wikipedia, and therefore didn't realise anyone can amend the details.
From what you've just said doubt very much i'll ever look/use it again.

As for holding my breath, I don't for anything when it concerns our club until it's been finalised. That I've learned over the years.

To be honest I've never used wikipedia, and therefore didn't realise anyone can amend the details.
From what you've just said doubt very much i'll ever look/use it again.

As for holding my breath, I don't for anything when it concerns our club until it's been finalised. That I've learned over the years.

No probs, mate. I get the impression there are quite a few people in the same boat where Wiki is concerned, so I thought I'd point that out. It can be useful. I use it myself but it's always best to have in the back of your mind that it's not the most reliable source of information.

Glad to hear you are not holding your breath.:thumbgrin I live in hope rather than expectation of exciting signings too.

In the 2007/08 season, Livesey was named in League One team of the year, and awarded the captaincy, after former captain Paul Thirlwell's injury problems.

Danny Livesy is on the verge of a move to a bigger club called Hibernian football club in the SPL. (this is true by the way GalegoHibs ya doubting bawbag) :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

In the 2007/08 season, Livesey was named in League One team of the year, and awarded the captaincy, after former captain Paul Thirlwell's injury problems.

Danny Livesy is on the verge of a move to a bigger club called Hibernian football club in the SPL. (this is true by the way GalegoHibs ya doubting bawbag) :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

:dunno: Hibs a bigger club than Carlisle, you mean? Call me cynical but I'm beginning to doubt even that these days. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already on more at Carlisle.

Any space left for me alongside yourself and Smurf in the Old Muppet Stalls at Murrayfield on Thursday?:wink:

:dunno: Hibs a bigger club than Carlisle, you mean? Call me cynical but I'm beginning to doubt even that these days. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already on more at Carlisle.

Any space left for me alongside yourself and Smurf in the Old Muppet Stalls at Murrayfield on Thursday?:wink:

Always room for another member, do you like The Pet Shop Boys ?
Actually it was the bracketed part that made me copy / paste it

Always room for another member, do you like The Pet Shop Boys ?Actually it was the bracketed part that made me copy / paste it

Er, no. Smurf hasn't converted you as well, has he? But I am partial to some OMD and Japan if that's any good?

Always room for another member, do you like The Pet Shop Boys ?
Actually it was the bracketed part that made me copy / paste it

Just realised what you've done with the Wikipedia entry.:doh:rollfloor Oh well, at least that's me famous on some sites other than this one.

Er, no. Smurf hasn't converted you as well, has he? But I am partial to some OMD and Japan if that's any good?

Good god no , I can't claim responsibilty for the Wiki thing either :dunno:

This thread has been viewed 2213 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50