Mikel Miller

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
The Kamberi situation has really painted us into a corner with regards getting replacements in. Clubs now know we’re desperate with the window closing and will adjust their prices accordingly. But hey it’s best to wait until the final day of the window as that’s when all the good deals become available right?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
The Kamberi situation has really painted us into a corner with regards getting replacements in. Clubs now know we’re desperate with the window closing and will adjust their prices accordingly. But hey it’s best to wait until the final day of the window as that’s when all the good deals become available right?

Its a shambles but hey "big plans are afoot"

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Boyles replacement ?

Backup with a view to improve?

I find it weird folk are complaining... We're obviously looking at home grown players who perform well for "lesser teams" which is good...
There's enough folk disappointed we didn't sign Shankland in hindsight... it's a far cry better than random journeymen.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge

Our competition done most of there deals weeks ago. Typical of us scraping around at the last minute.

Zab

Admin
Trying to buy on the cheap.

No aimed at you but Hibs actually can’t win. When we sign someone from England it’s all “who’s he, League One shite, won’t handle it up here” so when we try for someone from other the clubs in our league it “cheap option” - genuinely what do folk expect?

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge

I find it weird folk are complaining... We're obviously looking at home grown players who perform well for "lesser teams" which is good...
There's enough folk disappointed we didn't sign Shankland in hindsight... it's a far cry better than random journeymen.

The other day there was a thread on why we aren’t taken other teams better players, weakening them and looking to improve and move they players on for a profit, now we are doing that folk are complaining ? never gonna please everyone. Usual end of window everyone going mental panicking.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge

I’m all for that kind of business.... If we actually get our main targets on top of that. I want to see us bring in McNulty, Nisbet and this lad. Show a real sign of intent, rather than move on from a player we aren’t prepared to spend a few quid on. In saying that, it’s purely speculation right now. Nobody really knows what the fuck we’ll pull out the tin pot.... I mean hat.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
No aimed at you but Hibs actually can’t win. When we sign someone from England it’s all “who’s he, League One shite, won’t handle it up here” so when we try for someone from other the clubs in our league it “cheap option” - genuinely what do folk expect?

The thing is its not what we need right now and obviously dont have money to chuck around (apparently)

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The other day there was a thread on why we aren’t taken other teams better players, weakening them and looking to improve and move they players on for a profit, now we are doing that folk are complaining ? never gonna please everyone. Usual end of window everyone going mental panicking.

Tbf we have to actually take their players first, but other than that, I think it bodes well for what type of business we'll try to do in the summer... we do have a season to finish however. (A season I wrote off a couple months ago)

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The thing is its not what we need right now and obviously dont have money to chuck around (apparently)

I think they're happy to stick to the agreed budget for the start of this season. Maybe moved a little bit to accommodate JR but with what is pretty obvious less revenue this season coming in.

I think we'll react in the summer.. Actually, we better, because there has to be something coming.. surely?

Reactions: Zab

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
I think they're happy to stick to the agreed budget for the start of this season. Maybe moved a little bit to accommodate JR but with what is pretty obvious less revenue this season coming in.

I think we'll react in the summer.. Actually, we better, because there has to be something coming.. surely?
Where are we going to get the monies to have a successful transfer window in the summer ? As there wont be as much money season tickets wise .

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator

There might be a lot less coming in if the rest of this season goes tits up

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Good, fast exciting winger who can get goals. Would like to see him at Hibs. Always impressed me when I have seen him play against us, but I would have thought more likely one for the summer rather than now. Doubt Hamilton will sell probably their best player in January when they are fighting for their lives.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts