Message for Tracey or Frank (1 Viewer)

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Cheaters have won. ;2004 livvy living beyond thier means. Beat us in cup final. Same with gorgie tramps. Seveco won plenty when living beyond thier means
and the corrupt still remain in the corridors of power, all covering each other backs. Scottish fitba is rotten tae the fuckin' core, no a single one of the could lie straight in bed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fritz

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
A statement straight from the Vice President of the SFA.

Nobody expected Hibs to come out shouting "cheats must be punished" but the board should have backed an independent review. They`ve had our money and are now hoping that by next Summer we`ll have forgotten all about this. Well, good luck with that Mr Petrie.

Happy to confirm that you`re comfortable with Scottish footballs deep rooted corruption. Fucking ashamed of my club tonight.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Fuck off Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
It would suggest to me things are far from harmonious between the SFA and SPFL (no $#@! Sherlock :-) and possibly real problems within the SFA itself.

Hampden must be the most $#@!iest place in Scotland to work in at the moment!
I’d suggest that so far it seems united at the the sfa and Celtic are the ones out of step.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Cheaters have won. ;2004 livvy living beyond thier means. Beat us in cup final. Same with gorgie tramps. Seveco won plenty when living beyond thier means
And there is nothing Hibs can do about what happened - no amount of pursuit is going to change the outcome of those matches.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
And there is nothing Hibs can do about what happened - no amount of pursuit is going to change the outcome of those matches.
I'm well aware of that. It's more to highlight the incompetence of the SFA who run Scottish fitba. And who our board support.Let's not forget Rod telling us at an AGM how brilliant Doncaster is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
All this says to me is , fuck sporting integrity we want your money , been so proud of my club lately but this is a kick in the baws and the rest of scottish clubs supporters are going to turn on this club i fear.

What the fuck have you done !!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Disappointing, but not particularly surprising I suppose.
Ever since the AGM when Leeann failed to give appropriate support to our fans who’d been abused at Ipox I’ve suspected that the Hibs Board wasn’t really prepared to stand up to the bully boys.
I don’t think Frank and Tracey deserve any blame really – they had no mandate from the fans to take a stance, although I’m sure they communicated that the vast majority of us internet bampots wanted to see transparency and the exposure of the lies and chicanery concocted by Regan and The Rangers. They would probably be asked to go with the consensus on this occasion hence allowing a ‘unanimous announcement’. The alternative would be to resign, and as no clear mandate from the fans was given then that would have been a futile gesture.
The Huns are of course going to make the most of this now – Jabba will be drafting screeds of statements lauding their history and titles won…………. his crayon will be melting in his podgy mitts.
Regan should not resign; he should have been sacked.
Preferably by way of a barrel of pitch and a sack of feathers.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Also worth adding mate signed hibs captain and manager using EBTs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Given Hibs have our money there's little we can do to hit them were it hurts and I'm not sure we'd want to. I feel that's no coincidence it's come to a head now.

I watched the film Ghandi today.

I feel the options for us, and other supporters in Scotland are limited. We can only be passive. But we must be firm.

I propose a minutes silence at 18 minutes in our next game unless we score and again in the 75th minute. And/or both.

That was was when we were born and this could be the death of us.

All other clubs supporters should do the same with appropriate timing.

We will all do this until Scottish football is clean.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.easterroad.com
Very poor, Hibs. undoes all the Goodwill they've built up over the last couple of years and makes the fans rep roles meaningless. We essentially now have two inexperienced board members for no apparent reason.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Canon Hannan

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Brutal but then Petrie is complicit in this corruption. Can the Hibs fans through the supporters asscocation or even just from the Bounce not produce a statement?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Fuck sporting integrity Hibs eh, cheated St holder from that time, no more season tickets for me, fuck off Hibs.

- - - Updated - - -

Tracey n frank out now, n petrie the crook with them

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Petrie has never stopped pulling the strings at ER. Leanne deals with the small day to day stuff, but eveything still goes through Petrie. How about the fans ask for an exact amount of how much this will cost in legal fees? Maybe the fans all around the league will put the money forward and get justice.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Sweep sweep

Scottish football corrupt to the core

Are the Rangers a new Club or not Sfa/Hibs no blazer has ever answered this, and whose involved in the cover up and what do the rangers have on you all?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Also worth adding mate signed hibs captain and manager using EBTs
I know, but again we can't change the past.

I'm not defending the stance Hibs have taken, and think the SFA need a complete clear out from top to bottom, but I know the later won't happen and Hibs can't do anything about it - so I'd rather Hibs focus on Hibs, just like Aberdeen are focusing on themselves, to achieve success our way.

I know some will say they've been coned and won't buy another season ticket etc. - but that's not for me. I buy a season ticket because I want to watch Hibs play football, not because I think our club may or may not take a certain stance on the Rangers issue which (as I've already said) our club can't change alone, so I'd rather just get on with the football.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

I'm not defending the stance Hibs have taken, and think the SFA need a complete clear out from top to bottom, but I know the later won't happen and Hibs can't do anything about it - so I'd rather Hibs focus on Hibs, just like Aberdeen and focusing on themselves, to achieve success our way.
While Sevco rack up debts and cheat Scottish football again.

Games a bogey.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

I'm not defending the stance Hibs have taken, and think the SFA need a complete clear out from top to bottom, but I know the later won't happen and Hibs can't do anything about it - so I'd rather Hibs focus on Hibs, just like Aberdeen are focusing on themselves, to achieve success our way.
I think this is where we all need to get to.

No point in raging at Hibs when it was The Huns that cheated, and the officials at the SFA and SPFL who helped them.

The Huns cheated - the whole world knows it.
But lets not make OUR club responsible for the acts of these crooks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
While Sevco rack up debts and cheat Scottish football again.
Are they doing that again? If so they'll end up bust and back in League Two.

Let's not forget, they can outspend all but Celtic without cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is where we all need to get to.

No point in raging at Hibs when it was The Huns that cheated, and the officials at the SFA and SPFL who helped them.

The Huns cheated - the whole world knows it.
But lets not make OUR club responsible for the acts of these crooks.
Absolutely - this issue wasn't and isn't the fault of Hibernian Football Club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Shameful Hibs. Although I'll soon have some prick along shortly questioning my status as a Hibby.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS