• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

McGinn

He played well today, that was not even a great SJM game but he had some good patches. He faded in and out the game as it went on. They are yet to see him at his best, on another note that Grielish falls over more than a 2 legged stool, good on the ball but touch him and he is on the deck.

Steve Bruce says been watching Mcginn a long time
Boy on five live says it’s grand larceny getting him for £3m

Sam Stanton scored today as has Cumdog.

Tosser !!!

How annoying was that ? Going bye the reports on villa talk sjm was magnificent today one quote said that he has the making of a villa legend. I can't see him being there long enough for that tbh

In the next couple of seasons he will be away for more than 10x whatever gee villa have just paid for him.

In the next couple of seasons he will be away for more than 10x whatever gee villa have just paid for him.
I hope so cammy. I usually don't care much for players once they leave the club in this case I genuinely hope sjm really kicks on again and takes his career to another level which I can really see him doing

Celtic will never be able to afford him now !

Villa fans absolutely raving about him, Celtc fans fucking seething at their board...

If Carlsberg did post- transfer football games...

Highlights here show that SJM was the start of every good thing villa did.

Steve Bruce says been watching Mcginn a long time
Boy on five live says it’s grand larceny getting him for £3m
When asked by STV reporter, “how can you replace JM?”
Lennon replied
“We cant, that’s what £4m and 20k a week gets you”

Still not sunk in he's not our player anymore reading all the reports and tweets about his performance today. I guess from the national team point, what an absolute star we have to lead is into the finals of upcoming tournaments.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The lad was head and shoulders above anyone we played so far this season. Looks like he improved even further during the off season and was time for him to challenge himself further. Would have loved one more season, but he was ready for the next challenge.

It's doing the rounds that his initiation song in the dressing room was...

Sunshine on Leith :(

It's doing the rounds that his initiation song in the dressing room was...

Sunshine on Leith :(
Permission for bottom lip to quiver.... :(

Still not sunk in he's not our player anymore reading all the reports and tweets about his performance today. I guess from the national team point, what an absolute star we have to lead is into the finals of upcoming tournaments.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

If the GFA pick him. *&*^.

Permission for bottom lip to quiver.... :(

Permission granted [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are raving about him down south and John was at only 30% of his usual self. They called him motm on 30% I watched the whole game he has played for us better but did provide moments of his best. They think it is a steal at 3-4M it is and is only because of the derisory way in which they look upon our game up here. I can see him not being at AV long one of the big guns will buy him for silly money after 1 season I think

They are raving about him down south and John was at only 30% of his usual self. They called him motm on 30% I watched the whole game he has played for us better but did provide moments of his best. They think it is a steal at 3-4M it is and is only because of the derisory way in which they look upon our game up here. I can see him not being at AV long one of the big guns will buy him for silly money after 1 season I think

Said all along he was worth every bit of 5 million before the season started. Look what the Huns got for Waghorn and what we got for McGinn. In future we should hold out for the real money. This was different as John only had 12 months left. Had he had 3 years left, I'd be asking for no less than 7 million. Fuck these vultures picking up our best talent, rest of the SPL should follow suit.

So Radar Jackshun was spot on that SuperJ would only agree to a move to the Smellies.

You’ve got to admire Radar, he is the epitome of consistency when it comes to writing unexpurgated shite.

Says he chose Aston Villa over Celtic because he's ambitious.
He's earned his reputation already here so he wanted to try elsewhere.

Celtic man no more.

This thread has been viewed 42351 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back