Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Gogic
Newell
McGinn
Mallan
Allan
Hallberg

F Murray who will be loaned shortly if not already.

Who’s gonna be leaving? Hallberg current 8/15 favourite.

Still need another in there to get us up the park

I think we need two more in midfield and another striker as we haven’t replaced Rat boy Kamberi, if we get injuries we are screwed.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I think we need two more in midfield and another striker as we haven’t replaced Rat boy Kamberi, if we get injuries we are screwed.

6 people competing for realistically 2 places is a lot. 442 has to be our main playtstyle considering we need to play with Boyle, so that means an opposite winger, and then we need 2 up top, Doidge is still first choice despite being what I'm guessing, less likely to score more than Nisbet and Doidge plays best with a partner.

I think we need a better variation of midfielder though.
Mallan Allan and Newell are essentially the same player. The ball player, different skills within that, but thats the role.
Mcginn and Hallberg are pretty similar and both unlikely to be long term starters in the formation.
Gogic stands alone.

Ideally I'd lose one of the 3 and Hallberg, bring in someone to cover Gogic and id settle the midfield at that.
Also gives a decent range of skills in the 3 man midfield games we will play.

Adding 2 more to that midfield would mean we have 5 or 6 players not starting, and probably 3 who will barely, if ever play.

Another forward wouldn't go a miss, but we have Boyle and Murphy who can play roles up top.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Adding 2 more to that midfield would mean we have 5 or 6 players not starting, and probably 3 who will barely, if ever play.

Correct, said before it’s totally unrealistic and will never happen. Wont be endlessly debating that either as it’s that obvious.

Even if one leaves we won’t add two more. There’s plenty there already albeit not all the type we need.

stuart7-0

Bounce Radge
St Mirren obviously felt the game was up after his 4 months off with a knee injury when they decided not to renew his contract.

Fair play to Hibs for offering McGinn training facilities but its taken a long time to offer him anything given we are already 6 weeks into the season.

There are plenty games coming up and definitely room for more bodies but a 9 month contract and Hibs now operating a one in one and one out policy of maybe Halberg leaving makes you feel Hibs are now circling the wagons in financial terms.

Maybe the time it has taken to sign him is down to him proving his fitness after the injury that caused Saints not to offer him a new contract.

Whatever the reason JR obviously trusts him big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HendoDelivered

Bounce Radge
He will be coming in as a squad player who will play the odd game when we are light with injuries/suspension unless he turns into SJM. This doesn’t harm our hunt for another CM that we are still looking for, after the McCrorie deal fell through - few panic merchants on social media and here/.net forgetting about this.

We are not done yet. Ross expects movement both ways.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
6 people competing for realistically 2 places is a lot. 442 has to be our main playtstyle considering we need to play with Boyle, so that means an opposite winger, and then we need 2 up top, Doidge is still first choice despite being what I'm guessing, less likely to score more than Nisbet and Doidge plays best with a partner.

I think we need a better variation of midfielder though.
Mallan Allan and Newell are essentially the same player. The ball player, different skills within that, but thats the role.
Mcginn and Hallberg are pretty similar and both unlikely to be long term starters in the formation.
Gogic stands alone.

Ideally I'd lose one of the 3 and Hallberg, bring in someone to cover Gogic and id settle the midfield at that.
Also gives a decent range of skills in the 3 man midfield games we will play.

Another forward wouldn't go a miss, but we have Boyle and Murphy who can play roles up top.

You have just named three similar types of midfielders, I can see one or two being moved out and I will include Allan in the possible two if he doesn’t improve.

Zab

Admin
Strange signing this as I thought he was going to be part of the back room staff.

I think he’ll be almost like a player/coach. A good experienced player for cover, but also learning the coaching/backroom side of things.

This signing might now free us up to move on Tom James and possibly Melker Hallberg, freeing up space (and funds) to pursue our McCrorie alternative.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
I think he’ll be almost like a player/coach. A good experienced player for cover, but also learning the coaching/backroom side of things.

This signing might now free us up to move on Tom James and possibly Melker Hallberg, freeing up space (and funds) to pursue our McCrorie alternative.

Don’t get me wrong @Zab I know this isn’t McCories replacement, I thought he was just going to be part of the back room staff.

Reactions: Zab

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Surely this isn’t the midfielder that’s coming in instead of McCrorie? Has to be another one coming in as well.
I'm sure there will be.

I'm also sure we will see at least a couple of departures, because as has been said already, financially like every other club, we will be starting to feel the strain. We really do need to get fans back into the stadium as soon as possible.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks