• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

McCann is a tit

Dier - 1558

Private Member
Reaction score
Never has a good or complimentary word to say about us, how can he say it wasn’t even a yellow for the tackle on Jair when both the feet were off the ground and in a lunge. The bend on Jair ‘s ankle could have been a surgical job, it was clearly a sending off.

Never has a good or complimentary word to say about us, how can he say it wasn’t even a yellow for the tackle on Jair when both the feet were off the ground and in a lunge. The bend on Jair ‘s ankle could have been a surgical job, it was clearly a sending off.
Even our own commentary team were suggesting it was soft - "he got the ball first", which means bog all these days.

He is the biggest Uncle Tom. He played for some of Scotland's biggest hun clubs and became one. Fuck um. Rat.

Even our own commentary team were suggesting it was soft - "he got the ball first", which means bog all these days.
Shows the inconsistency in the VAR farce.
Every week there's examples of how shit it is.

A hun of the utmost dishonesty you will find, well maybe not as bad as Kris Boyd, but their utter bias shows them up to be utterly unprofessional in their comments, yet the beeb are happy to employ them
That their says everything

He is the biggest Uncle Tom. He played for some of Scotland's biggest hun clubs and became one. Fuck um. Rat.
Sure his brother was the priest at St Peters in Dean's

As soon as saw it, I thought reckless and dangerous, Jair could have been out for the rest of the season. The law is clear if your out of contact with ground it’s dangerous and the player is out of control.

I still think it was a good tackle and would be livid if our player even got a card for it, but then times have changed and I accept that intent etc is not relevant any more. For me it was an honest challenge and he got to the ball first but would like to see it again.

I still think it was a good tackle and would be livid if our player even got a card for it, but then times have changed and I accept that intent etc is not relevant any more. For me it was an honest challenge and he got to the ball first but would like to see it again.
Getting the ball first counts for nothing if you follow through with a boot full of studs into the guys ankle.

As soon as saw it, I thought reckless and dangerous, Jair could have been out for the rest of the season. The law is clear if your out of contact with ground it’s dangerous and the player is out of control.
I'm no gonna lie, I didn't know that! I think in that case - ita red. Both feet were off the ground

Just shows you eh?

Reactions: JFP
Thought it was a clear yellow, but he can have no complaints about the red I think. Gave the ref a decision to make, gave VAR something to check

Just shows you eh?
So which one was the illegitimate one then ?

Getting the ball first counts for nothing if you follow through with a boot full of studs into the guys ankle.
I didn't see that but if he did then fair enough

Thought it was a clear yellow, but he can have no complaints about the red I think. Gave the ref a decision to make, gave VAR something to check
I was listening to a referee on a podcast and he was saying when the refs told to check the screen, it normally always goes that was as the check is probably done by ex or senior refs and younger refs may feel the pressure to go with them

I was listening to a referee on a podcast and he was saying when the refs told to check the screen, it normally always goes that was as the check is probably done by ex or senior refs and younger refs may feel the pressure to go with them
I don’t understand why the var refs don’t make the call to be honest

Heard that one too, and I appreciate your reasons for not mentioning who's podcast it is. :ok:

Does make you think though eh?
Particularly with our balance of 'senior refs' and 'up and coming refs'.

I'm no gonna lie, I didn't know that! I think in that case - ita red. Both feet were off the ground
The rule is
A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses
excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.
Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the
front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force
or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

For me the Kilmarnock players tackle endangers Tavares so it's a straight red.
He lunges with a straight leg at the ball, takes it but isn't in control of his body and as a result his momentum keeps him moving forward and as a result his studs connect with Tavares ankle. The risk of that is a broken ankle or severe ligament damage.
The rule is to help protect players from career threatening injuries.
Intent is irrelevant as is taking the ball.

I dont care what the pundits say, I said at game to my son in law, hes gone in to do Jair. Said there and then they will review it and change to red card. Nothing Ive seen since has changed my opinion.
Dirty bastard deserved to walk

Charlie mulgrew took the trouble to explain the rule slowly and clearly for that little soup taking tit, he still wasnt having it though - imagine porteous done that to a Hun he'd be getting jailed

Charlie mulgrew took the trouble to explain the rule slowly and clearly for that little soup taking tit, he still wasnt having it though - imagine porteous done that to a Hun he'd be getting jailed
Quite right and we’re not being biased, just factually correct.

This tit is on commentary again, there’s a surprise, still as big a tit as ever.

That Hun mutant Shelley Kerr on the pitch pre match too - BBC didn't even warn us in advance

That Hun mutant Shelley Kerr on the pitch pre match too - BBC didn't even warn us in advance
See if you’d never seen or heard of her before, you’d still say immediately ,”Obviously a Hun from West Lothian.”

It really is unreal how many fucking Huns are on BBC Scottish football programmes - you can't watch any without at least 1 Hun being on

See if you’d never seen or heard of her before, you’d still say immediately ,”Obviously a Hun from West Lothian.”
Pretty sure she's a gunt 🤔

Could well be, but my point still stands.
:54:

Na she's a Hun, regular on Hun TV

Na she's a Hun, regular on Hun TV
So is Kevin Thomson and apparently he's a diehard hibby...

When the Huns lifted the ban on the bbc that would have been part of the deal that their programmes are filled with them. That way they can ensure Hun propaganda!

He was
And a really nice guy considering who his brother is

Reactions: JFP
Lives in Whitburn. Enough said

15th best place to live in Scotland apparently 🥴

15th best place to live in Scotland apparently 🥴
14th is my shed.

Whilst I've nothing favourable to say about Whitburn.....I note your profile says you're from Fauldhouse 🫣

For those from Edinburgh or further afield: the DNA of folk from whitburn is almost exclusively hunnish.

The DNA of folk from Fauldhouse is almost exclusively a familial match!!!

Whilst I've nothing favourable to say about Whitburn.....I note your profile says you're from Fauldhouse 🫣

For those from Edinburgh or further afield: the DNA of folk from whitburn is almost exclusively hunnish.

Bit harsh mate.

I’m told you are a Fauldhouse bairn and if your mum and sister read this she will be upset.

Bit harsh mate.

I’m told you are a Fauldhouse bairn and if your mum and sister read this she will be upset.
Ooft, You've been seriously misinformed.

I only live in Fauldhouse. I am from Bathgate. You're right about everything else

I stay in Whitburn were not all Huns

Ooft, You've been seriously misinformed.

More likely just quoted the wrong post......... 😫

Apologies.

This thread has been viewed 1588 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£38.75
Back