• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

May away

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
7th June. Watch all the Tory dogs who will be biting and growling to be top dog. throwing platitudes how great she was.
BIG G

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
7th June. Watch all the Tory dogs who will be biting and growling to be top dog. throwing platitudes how great she was.
BIG G
Watching it all unfold.
All the glowing testimonials from Johnson, Leadsom, Raab.etc.
They must've taken at least one hand off the knives in order to tweet.
Wankers.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I am more concerned about who her replacement might be. Imagine that arsehole Johnston becomes PM.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I am more concerned about who her replacement might be. Imagine that arsehole Johnston becomes PM.
I wonder if Operation Arse will be resurrected?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hopefully the main driver towards Scottish Independence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would feel sorry for all my English pals though.

Canon Hannan

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Big lurch to the right now to get back the brexit, racist types who have gone to Farage, UKIP so that arsehole Boris could be next. rUK is heading for the dogs we gotta get out!

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Johnston, JRM or even potentially after a GE Jeremy fucking Corbyn. Scotland is gonna get sodomised either way, and not in a fun way. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sarah Vines proxy Gove now in race, the ASC should have finished him off when they had the chance.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Looking at the runners and riders for the new Tory leader/Prime Minister...God help us.
Independence can't come soon enough now for me.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Looking at the runners and riders for the new Tory leader/Prime Minister...God help us.
Independence can't come soon enough now for me.
And this from a former No voter, if I'm not mistaken?
I only ask because the whole thing will hinge on how many 2014 No's are now persuaded that we're better going our own way.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
And this from a former No voter, if I'm not mistaken?
I only ask because the whole thing will hinge on how many 2014 No's are now persuaded that we're better going our own way.
Yes I voted No in 2014. Wasn't convinced by the economic argument for independence and I still have some doubts about that. However Brexit and the way Scotland has been treated during this farce has convinced me we have to control our own affairs completely from now on. The UK is a busted flush. I would vote Yes in any future Scottish independence referendum.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors