• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Matchday experience

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
What would be your perfect Hibernian matchday experience? One that you would love when attending any one of the stands, any day or time Hibs are playing at home.

It can cover anything from arrival to the ground, in the stadium to other specific details you can think of. There will be a degree of positive variance between our personal opinions I’m sure but keen to hear what you think?

Let me hear it ✅

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Just to clarify - does that mean "this is what I do every Saturday" type thing, or this is what I wish I was able to do in a perfect world? (eg "have a pie whose underside doesnae stick to the foil"; "enjoy a pre-match libation in a BTG not painted radioactive green")

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Just to clarify - does that mean "this is what I do every Saturday" type thing, or this is what I wish I was able to do in a perfect world? (eg "have a pie whose underside doesnae stick to the foil"; "enjoy a pre-match libation in a BTG not painted radioactive green")
Perfect world for you Aggs, improving what you currently do every Saturday*.

I can guess the main yin’s - winning team, PA system, catering - but keen to tap into our knowledgeable and experienced support tae.

*or any other day of the week we play.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Buy food outside as its still overpriced but at least edible then go in sit down and hope the team performs and wins

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
What would be your perfect Hibernian matchday experience? One that you would love when attending any one of the stands, any day or time Hibs are playing at home.

It can cover anything from arrival to the ground, in the stadium to other specific details you can think of. There will be a degree of positive variance between our personal opinions I’m sure but keen to hear what you think?

Let me hear it ✅
Get all the memorabilia put back up in BTG. Bars properly staffed. BTG is a great facility. Top tier is still unused two years later. Get it opened even if just to sell bottled beers and cans of juice

Getting into the ground without a shambolic experience.

Players giving there all trying to play the Hibernian way.

If we win , all the better.

Think this “match day experience “ label is everything that is wrong with modern fitba

emerald green

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Power,

I think you could write what the matchday experience should be, in a bout 10 mins and you could encapsulate 95% of what the support will tell you.

Its completely unacceptable that some of things for a better matchday experience is "getting into the ground without a shambolic experience" or a (fucking) "Tannoy system that people in the ground can hear". (an idea would be to get the huns and smellies to sing the tannoy announcements when they come to Easter Road. Everykant in the ground can hear their bigotted sectarian songs, perhaps they would be kind enough?)

Its appears that Hibernian have a person responsible for most of the areas a football club is involved in, but we seem to fail at a lot of very basic things. I dont know how clubs operate behind the scenes, I just think that if any company / department failed so miserably in so many basic functions, that department would be disbanded, or the folks responsible would have a rocket up their arse as a minimum.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
It's a wee thing, but a while ago there were folk selling lentil soup in the East concourse. I'd like to see that as a permanent fixture - I'd much rather have a hearty cup of soup than the rank pies.

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I am not comfortable buying a ticket on line as I find the website clunky and am not sure how long the transaction is going to take.

On match day arrival the first thing I look for is the size of the queue and then often quicken my step and when I reach the turnstile there is always that "will it or it will it not work" moment.

I have long given up trying to listen to the tannoy system and don't allow myself to be ripped off for food and drink.

During the match I would like more accommodation made for our "Ultras" group who fight a losing battle to create a genuine atmosphere due to their location.

It really shouldn't be like this and at most clubs it isn't as they get the basics right rather than grand standing with sniffer dugs, CCTV and dubious sponsorship deals.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Being able to buy a happy hibby ticket in the east. Turnstiles 42-46, sellers used to be there a couple seasons back but have now vanished.

OR... even better, being able to buy a ticket online.

"Healthier" food options, maybe like the gunts who have a curry stall, india etc etc.

Some fans are unlikely to go home and cook so a better option then the "fast food high cals" please.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Not getting shafted over tickets eg getting charged £11 for the Morton game for a kid

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
1) improve the catering - in an ideal world outsource a window to say Greggs and one to a local company
2) pay by card at the catering
3) improve the PA
4) improve the general appearance of the concourse areas
5) sell merchandise in the concourse area

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Beer and reasonably priced food are probably the only reasons I’d turn up earlier than 5-10 mins before kick off,hard to change a match day routine.

Impulse buys on cold days like a scarf or hat don’t really happen with Queues in the shop,extra stalls maybe...

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Agreed but no way to bulletproof that one in the future SPFL rules 10.4
Perhaps the club should push for change then, take the lead. We must of had less than 50% season ticket holder turn up. Something doesn’t get the fans going on this at all. Not just hibs but across the country fans are voting with there feet. It’s needs addressed. On that point change the name of season tickets as that is not what they, they are league tickets. After Shelling out for a season ticket, and for many holidays and school
Uniforms the prices perhaps are not over attractive.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Beer and reasonably priced food are probably the only reasons I’d turn up earlier than 5-10 mins before kick off,hard to change a match day routine.

Impulse buys on cold days like a scarf or hat don’t really happen with Queues in the shop,extra stalls maybe...
Agreed about routine. A suggestion of making use of the East outside area (food, fanzone, supporters bar) is interesting though.

Additional matchday merchandise stalls to help the club shop sounds barry ✅

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
It's a wee thing, but a while ago there were folk selling lentil soup in the East concourse. I'd like to see that as a permanent fixture - I'd much rather have a hearty cup of soup than the rank pies.
All of the previous posters suggestions, noting Aggie’s lentil soup when sold in the west lower gave me food poisoning!!

Other improvements would be the relocation of the singing section to section 43 44 areas.

Halving Hun and Celtc ticket allocations.

Introducing a safe standing area.

Fair away fan ticket prices across the league.

Return of a loyalty points in any guise that rewards people that actually go to games.

Better WiFi!

A beer in the ground.

Hot water in the toilets.

Enough tissues to dry your hands at any point before, during and after games.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I am not comfortable buying a ticket on line as I find the website clunky and am not sure how long the transaction is going to take.

On match day arrival the first thing I look for is the size of the queue and then often quicken my step and when I reach the turnstile there is always that "will it or it will it not work" moment.

I have long given up trying to listen to the tannoy system and don't allow myself to be ripped off for food and drink.

During the match I would like more accommodation made for our "Ultras" group who fight a losing battle to create a genuine atmosphere due to their location.

It really shouldn't be like this and at most clubs it isn't as they get the basics right rather than grand standing with sniffer dugs, CCTV and dubious sponsorship deals.
True that,Motherwell sell the “Bois” in their season ticket brochure (With a pic of a smoke bomb) as a reason to go.
Our Ultras are treated as a nuisance.A0AD37B2-8B41-4378-9221-274FA07682B7.png

Last edited:

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
All of the previous posters suggestions, noting Aggie’s lentil soup when sold in the west lower gave me food poisoning!!

Other improvements would be the relocation of the singing section to section 43 44 areas.

Halving Hun and Celtc ticket allocations.

Introducing a safe standing area.

Fair away fan ticket prices across the league.

Return of a loyalty points in any guise that rewards people that actually go to games.

Better WiFi!

A beer in the ground.

Hot water in the toilets.

Enough tissues to dry your hands at any point before, during and after games.
Lots good points. I would not want hibs paying for WiFi for fans to use,

We all have data. Personally not sure the red to data / WiFi when at the game

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Safe standing. Probably the famous five lower - it could possibly be done as a one off £100 surcharge on season tickets.

Food options are dismal. Hopefully Ron partakes a game tonsee how bad they are.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel