• Welcome to the New - DNS Propagation should be completed by now for all. If you are seeing this message you are in the right place.
    GGTTH

Massive Strides

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Heard anything regarding fyvie?

Report in the Express today about Hibs finished off by saying that "it was believed that Fyvie was keen stay with the club". Here's hoping.
As he is away on holiday at the moment we probably won't hear anything official for about a fortnight.

The Family

Capital Radge
Report in the Express today about Hibs finished off by saying that "it was believed that Fyvie was keen stay with the club". Here's hoping.
As he is away on holiday at the moment we probably won't hear anything official for about a fortnight.

NL said he had other options.

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
I'm unusually not in any rush to see things moving too fast, just for now. Its brilliant we have kept the players that have already resigned, wasn't sure a couple would. It all comes down to McGinn and Cummings, until that's put to bed it might be a long transfer window. In SITK we trust :read::077:

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
I think we need some news on this soon. Need to see a statement of intent for new players arriving for day one of pre season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I think we need some news on this soon. Need to see a statement of intent for new players arriving for day one of pre season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's too early for alot of players to have considered committing already.
The regular league season only finished 3 days ago in almost every league.

Business realistically starts now, players will be getting their initial offers from current clubs if they're out of contract, releasing has only just begun.

Plenty time yet before we need to worry about pre season.
The fact we're staying home for preseason sounds to me like there's gonna be alot of players being looked at.

TugWilson64

Just A Radge
Potentially there are quite a few players still to come on the market. Some don't even know themselves that they will be on market.

We currently have the nucleus of the strong and stable ( (c) Theresa May) squad. What we are looking for is additional quality. Any quality player available will have more than Hibs after them and plenty of decisions to make.

Personally I don't agree with some on here who seem to want a complete overhaul of the squad. I think that the many of the teams that have success (e.g. Aberdeen and St Johnstone) do so from a settled squad.

I think Hertz were too quick to dismantle the squad that got them back into the SPL. And they are paying for it now.

If Rocky signs then goalkeeper covered.

The defence is solid. Cover for fullbacks would be good but not essential.

Midfield is strong in the centre but needs a couple of wide players with pace.

If we get Stokes and Murray then probably only need one more up front option (Grant Holt type player?)

To me that should be only 4 or 5 new players (providing the predicted signings happen). Happy to see us take a bit of time and aim for real quality.

I trust Hibs recruitment staff to get it right.

The Family

Capital Radge
So out of the 4/5 quality signings we have Stokesy, Silvika, Big Dave, SW, leaves one, so who is it Moult or Hendo or both

Going to be interesting last few days that's for sure.

Steve20

Donator
So out of the 4/5 quality signings we have Stokesy, Silvika, Big Dave, SW, leaves one, so who is it Moult or Hendo or both

Going to be interesting last few days that's for sure.

We signed Ambrose, so i'd say Stokes, Slivka, Dave, Whittaker and Ambrose were the players. Might still make a push for Hendo, but he wouldn't be a starter for us, IMO.

Moult stuff is pie in the sky. We do need another striker, but it will be another loan from down south I'd imagine.

The Family

Capital Radge
We signed Ambrose, so i'd say Stokes, Slivka, Dave, Whittaker and Ambrose were the players. Might still make a push for Hendo, but he wouldn't be a starter for us, IMO.

Moult stuff is pie in the sky. We do need another striker, but it will be another loan from down south I'd imagine.

See my post above where i said 4/5 to come in after Efe & Rocky etc.

NL likes Moult so lets see what happens.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I am not convinced we will ever see Henderson back at ER sadly.

Maybe as a spectator, but I agree - it looks as if the moment has passed.

It will come to a head in a few months when he is free to sign a pre-contract, and I think he probably will.
But will it be with Hibs?

:dunno:

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts