The Family

Capital Radge
We are making 4/5 major signings

No names as of yet but at a guess

McNulty

Stokes

Henderson

Mallan

Mulgrew or Efe, although English clubs have shown their interest as has Nice in France.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Excellent.

McNulty was on our books yonks ago I think.
I've no idea how good he is now but hopefully will improve the squad. The rest definitely will.

The Family

Capital Radge
Lennon said last week he's in for Commons.

I understand this was with both SJM and Cummings staying, although as Shrink has pointed out more clubs have shown an interest in SW

In regards to Commons haven't heard anything, maybe a player/coach role.

Fritz

Legendary Radge
Will they ever learn...

Celtc have spent years setting up their scouting network and getting their infrastructure right, aided of course by Lawwells astute use of their CL money. Mark Hately reckons that King has to fill the warchest and Pedro needs three transfer windows to compete with them. They have learned absolutely nothing.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Hibs said earlier they aren't going to sign mcnulty! Personally think he will end up at another league 1 club down south, more than likely back at Portsmouth

The Family

Capital Radge
Hibs said earlier they aren't going to sign mcnulty! Personally think he will end up at another league 1 club down south, more than likely back at Portsmouth

Seemingly moving back to Edinburgh as his partner is having a child.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
<header class="article__header" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(35, 35, 39); font-family: Roboto; font-size: 15px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"><section class="article__headline-section" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 12px;">WAY OFF THE MARC [h=1]Freed Sheffield United striker Marc McNulty is NOT on the wanted lists of Hearts and Hibs this summer[/h]</section>Reports this morning had claimed that the Edinburgh pair were ready to battle it out for the free agent's signature

</header>EXCLUSIVE
By Ryan McDonald
10th May 2017, 3:57 pm
Updated: 10th May 2017, 4:10 pm

<svg class="article-data__svg article-comment" version="1.1" id="Layer_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px" viewBox="886.2 203.6 42.7 40.4" enable-background="new 886.2 203.6 42.7 40.4" xml:space="preserve">
</path></svg>

HEARTS and Hibs are NOT interested in bringing free agent Marc McNulty back to Scotland.
Reports this morning had claimed that the Edinburgh pair were ready to battle it out for the ex-Sheffield United striker’s signature.

Admin
Is it just me, or does everyone think of a big giant pair of breeks every time they read the title of this thread?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts