Marvin & Fyvie (1 Viewer)

Robert Barone

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Both tremendous tonight -worked tirelessly - Fyvie is a very brave player in that he is willing to go and take the ball off team mates in tight positions and usually uses it well, big Marvin screened the defence superbly

Good combination being forged between these two - giving us a solid foundation in midfield.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Fyvie is,& has always been a good player.

But he's hellish prone to injury.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Fyvie is,& has always been a good player.

But he's hellish prone to injury.
Spot on. He needs a run of games to hit peak performance. Hopefully he kicks on from tonight.

cstkto

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Marvin just gets better each game, no nonsense graft in the middle, I bet there players know they met marvin tonight

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Big marv has been outstanding since he broke into the team as a regular, probably our best player since the turn of year

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Big marv has been outstanding since he broke into the team as a regular, probably our best player since the turn of year
would make him captain myself...then again maybe the pressure would get to him and not allow him to play his own game. But Him Gunnarson and Hanlon are showing great progress and hopefully will be flying by the final

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Both were up for the battle.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Agree Fyvie, Bartley, and Gunnarson were all excellent tonight. Also thought John McGinn was back to close to his best, ripped the huns a good few times, and helped run the clock down at the end. Worked his socks off.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I agree marvs getting better and better and if we can keep fyvie for it'll be massive for this run in!!

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Hopefully stubbs realises that every time we play 3-5-2 we look a much better side

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Fyvie was superb, I thought. We look a much better, stronger team with him in the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Fraser is a great wee player , he has guts and I like that. Needs a couple more games before we see his best. Occasionally loses the ball in dangerous areas , a bad habit that , but I love tae watch him play.
Big Marv is a machine strong direct takes nae crap . In forward areas needs more composure for me.
But both excellent team players.

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It also get SJM more central rather than isolating him wide
Yep that made such a difference. We've missed his surging runs into the box since he was stranded wide on the wing. Like others I've been tearing my hair out wanting Stubbs to go 3-5-2 for those reasons - ever since we started the Alloa game like that and won 3-0. It took a while for the penny to drop for Stubbs but now it has I hope he keeps this for the run in as it suits the players we've got.

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Yep that made such a difference. We've missed his surging runs into the box since he was stranded wide on the wing. Like others I've been tearing my hair out wanting Stubbs to go 3-5-2 for those reasons - ever since we started the Alloa game like that and won 3-0. It took a while for the penny to drop for Stubbs but now it has I hope he keeps this for the run in as it suits the players we've got.
I suspect this formation is exclusive for Der Hun....

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I suspect this formation is exclusive for Der Hun....
I hope you're wrong mate. We are much better, more fluid in our play as a 3-5-2 than we are in 4-4-2. Surely Stubbs can see that.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I hope you're wrong mate. We are much better, more fluid in our play as a 3-5-2 than we are in 4-4-2. Surely Stubbs can see that.
Two big problems with it. When teams sit in (as most do), they can play it into the corners behind our wing backs; and if we accept that Bartley is a stick on, it means two of McGinn, Henderson, Fyvie and McGeouch have to drop out. I'm happy with horses for courses

blue toon hibby

Hungry Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
would make him captain myself...then again maybe the pressure would get to him and not allow him to play his own game. But Him Gunnarson and Hanlon are showing great progress and hopefully will be flying by the final
I hope Stubbs & Co are already sounding out the possibility of getting Gunnarson on a permanent deal. IMHO he's a cracking player and one worth trying to keep.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel