• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Marv on playing against Heckingbottom's Hibs team

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Listened to this last night. Loved how Marv praised the Hibs support for sticking with the team last week. Too often it's pointed out that the Hibs support are quick to get on the back of the Hibs support when the reality is that we don't!

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
And I still reckon if he played regularly he would be absolutely fine for us? He struggled last year but he played about once every 5 games

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Marv with Hallberg snd Allan would have been a solid midfield.

tayside hibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I liked Marv, seemed a top bloke.

next time we play him, I hope somebody nails him, a couple of his challenges were dangerous. Nobody should get away with taking liberties

shankssaysno

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lennon also said after semi , the way Hibs were set up it was easy to play against

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

next time we play him, I hope somebody nails him, a couple of his challenges were dangerous. Nobody should get away with taking liberties
Wouldn't go as far as that but aye he was pretty rough

Lennon also said after semi , the way Hibs were set up it was easy to play against
Opposition managers have probably been thinking the same thing all season after playing us with that fud Hecky in charge

Ben-Jelloun

Bounce Radge
G

Wouldn't go as far as that but aye he was pretty rough

Opposition managers have probably been thinking the same thing all season after playing us with that fud Hecky in charge
When Motherwell beat us earlier in the season, one of their players had to stop himself saying we were guff in an interview on Alba.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I'd take Bartley over Milligan every day of the week based on last season's performances
Fair enough, I wouldn’t. Milligan played 31 league games last season, looking at the midfield balance now it’s clear as day what he brought to the team.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in