• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Martin Boyle Returns! Merged Threads

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

It has Dub. Read the Rumour ghread.

The week of the derby
Surely not Baz Anderson

Reactions: Zab
There's another thread saying the Saudi's want shot of him, but still want a fee.

Dunno what truths there are to it.
But anything less than we were paid is a no brainer imo.

Apparently Saudi team only paid half the fee so far so Hibs have offered it back and they have accepted…APPARENTLY. Also not been paying him properly. Stumbling block being if he comes back too soon he gets hammered by tax. APPARENTLY.

Apparently Saudi team only paid half the fee so far so Hibs have offered it back and they have accepted…APPARENTLY. Also not been paying him properly. Stumbling block being if he comes back too soon he gets hammered by tax. APPARENTLY.
I really hope we aren’t just calling it off without stuffing the Arabs. That would mean we loaned our best player for nowt for half a season which probably cost us a European place. Crap deal

And surprise surprise the sheep are sniffing around him too.

It has Dub. Read the Rumour ghread.
This is in the rumours forum and I still can't find anything else Billy. It's not important.

Hi Osmo. I can't see Hibs doing any of that and allowing us to get shafted. There's a clause in his contract that allows a release due to relegation as I understand it. If Hibs can get him on the cheap and pay his tax bill they should do that because if he hasn't been getting paid he won't be due much in tax.

Maybe he could stay on cramond island as a tax exile and only come out for games.

Hi Osmo. I can't see Hibs doing any of that and allowing us to get shafted. There's a clause in his contract that allows a release due to relegation as I understand it. If Hibs can get him on the cheap and pay his tax bill they should do that because if he hasn't been getting paid he won't be due much in tax.
If he's released because of relegation any tax bill would be like a transfer fee but he hasn't been there that long really so that tax amount surely wouldn't be that high.

I'm hearing that we are likely to get him back but Hibs are keeping quiet until all is finalised.

Not getting my hopes up but getting MB back could be significant for several reasons.
What a boost to our attacking options and he would provide service to our centre forwards ( who I think are very decent with the right service)

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Not getting my hopes up but getting MB back could be significant for several reasons.
What a boost to our attacking options and he would provide service to our centre forwards ( who I think are very decent with the right service)

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
just in time to sell him for the world cup. Cha-Ching!

And in the meantime we get a 20 goal a season Forward.

LJ must have been born lucky if that comes off.

Could we not have a word with that boy from "The" Rangers and no pay any Tax.

The puddle drinkers had a similar accountant, might be out soon with good behaviour.

Could we not have a word with that boy from "The" Rangers and no pay any Tax.

The puddle drinkers had a similar accountant, might be out soon with good behaviour.
I think the liability will be on squirrel.

With the apparent absence of a tax exile expert* on the Bounce I looked up Google!

When did he leave?

Has he been back in this time? How long and under what pretext? Did it count against him?

The 183 day tax rule

Expats can become non resident in the UK by living for 183 days or more in another country as a tax resident there. This is known as the 183 day tax rule. Once you are considered a non resident for tax purposes in the UK, you can still visit the UK without losing your non-resident tax status.

* if only there was a tax dodging tory bastard we could ask?

With the apparent absence of a tax exile expert* on the Bounce I looked up Google!

When did he leave?

Has he been back in this time? How long and under what pretext? Did it count against him?

The 183 day tax rule

Expats can become non resident in the UK by living for 183 days or more in another country as a tax resident there. This is known as the 183 day tax rule. Once you are considered a non resident for tax purposes in the UK, you can still visit the UK without losing your non-resident tax status.

* if only there was a tax dodging tory bastard we could ask?
Brian Montieth is a Hibby.

Can we not register him in Spain and if it's a first offence...you don't serve a sentence for it.

Brian Montieth is a Hibby.
Good guy.

Good guy.

For a right wing scum bucket, Brexiteer that lives in France.

Boyle is at the tranent game the night my laddie just sent me a selfie of them both.

For a right wing scum bucket, Brexiteer that lives in France.
Just remember my dealings with him way back in 1998 during Hands on Hibs. Good guy IMHO who also helped me out during something personal in 2007.

Apparently it's a done deal....

Hopefully the news didnt reach you via the pony express..... if so I will wait for a scarf above his heid;))

Hopefully the news didnt reach you via the pony express..... if so I will wait for a scarf above his heid;))
Ha! Just a text from someone this time not employed by the club. A wee bit different than the owner of the club...

What I heard earlier that it's likely. From a good source. Just want it confirmed. What a lift it would give the club.

Dear Squirrel.Sorry for calling you a mercenary bastard.You cannae be a mercanery if you're not getting paid.Please come home.

Just remember my dealings with him way back in 1998 during Hands on Hibs. Good guy IMHO who also helped me out during something personal in 2007.
I met him around the same time, it’s a right wing scum bag for me, Hibby or not.

I met him around the same time, it’s a right wing scum bag for me, Hibby or not.
his CV would certainly indicate that.

Ha! Just a text from someone this time not employed by the club. A wee bit different than the owner of the club...
Did Ron Gordon tell you we were signing someone Smurf? As it wouldn’t be the first time he’s talked of bringing specific players in and it not coming to fruition (McRory being the other).

Anyway hope we can work something out to get Squirrel 🐿 back! 🙏🏻

Be nuts if he signs for somebody else

Is this the guy who stood for Farages lot in Newcastle?

If one of the hurdles to getting this deal over the line is paying tax on earnings whilst out of the country for a limited time, but he’s not been getting paid, not sure it would be such an issue?

The very one, whilst living in France.

Hopefully. This news will add numbers to the ST holders tally if it comes to fruition.

Hopefully. This news will add numbers to the ST holders tally if it comes to fruition.

And the walk up's and the mood around the club. Between Boyler coming home and a derby on Sunday, I am back being a useless, easily distracted dafty at work.

If one of the hurdles to getting this deal over the line is paying tax on earnings whilst out of the country for a limited time, but he’s not been getting paid, not sure it would be such an issue?
Decent earnings have been made though in a short period out of the country....

He was an MEP for Farage's lot.

I have never based my friendship choices based on folks political allegiances. I have friends across the political spectrum. Personality characteristics are not always a direct correlation of political persuasion. I've met and known folk who are nasty pieces of work from all political persuasions. And likewise amazing, kind and generous folk from all political persuasions. So I judge folk on how they actually are!

He was an MEP for Farage's lot.

I have never based my friendship choices based on folks political allegiances. I have friends across the political spectrum. Personality characteristics are not always a direct correlation of political persuasion. I've met and known folk who are nasty pieces of work from all political persuasions. And likewise amazing, kind and generous folk from all political persuasions. So I judge folk on how they actually are!
If an individual decides that they have enough in common with Nigel Farage to represent them as an MEP then that's enough information for me to make a judgement that he's not a good guy. If you're comfortable being his pal then you bash on.

If an individual decides that they have enough in common with Nigel Farage to represent them as an MEP then that's enough information for me to make a judgement that he's not a good guy. If you're comfortable being his pal then you bash on.
I personally think that's exactly where we are going wrong in modern life. We (not referring specifically to you or me) appear to want to exist in an echo chamber surrounded by folk who we share and agree with on everything. I have pals with extreme left wing and right wing utter nonsense. Should we ever discuss I point out the absurdity of their opinions. Some have slightly altered their opinions. And indeed so have I!

This thread has been viewed 16547 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back