• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

MARK MILLIGAN TO DEPART

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Leaves us a bit light in the Defensive Mid area. Hopefully Heck has a decent CM up his sleeve.

Id love to see someone who knows their job but has a good range of passing in that role. Paul Coutts, who was recently released by Sheffield Utd, would be ideal but probably a bit pie in the sky wages wise.

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Seems it was the club who decided not to take up the option of a second year on his contract, liked him but hasn't been as influential in the recent games against the better teams in the league.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Supposedly there's a clause in his contract where he can leave after the first season of his 2 year deal.
It was Hibs that had the option of extending it,we’ve chosen not to.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Heck & Co wants us to be more athletic and also have a lot more pace in our team, both Milligan and Whitaker will struggle with our new look squad and formation, I expect others like Silvka to follow them both out of the door.
You make a lot of assumptions there amigo as have other Facebook and Twitter
aficionados on here.
I am too auld for that shite. Marvin, Mark and Gault oot amongst several other returnees to their parent club. Hopefully we are not going to be subjected to the last minute predictable, guff we have been subjected to for several years.

BIG G

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
You make a lot of assumptions there amigo as have other Facebook and Twitter
aficionados on here.
I am too auld for that shite. Marvin, Mark and Gault oot amongst several other returnees to their parent club. Hopefully we are not going to be subjected to the last minute predictable, guff we have been subjected to for several years.

BIG G
You me both Big G, but I think we now have a manager who knows what he wants and conversations with his main targets have taken place. For once I think we will get our business done early hence why he wants decisions on wether McNulty and the kid from Geneoa are coming on permament deals made sooner rather than later.

Not on social media either mate, just saying what Heck & Co are saying.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Looks like he was off like a shot at the end coming on the pitch with his bags. Sad to see him go. Kenny Millar saying he was happy at Hibs.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Was quite sad to see him walk out the back door as the players still did their lap of honour.
Maybe had a flight to catch or the like but have never seen anything like it..20190519_195612.jpg

Bal74

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Interesting comments from Heckingbottom in evening news article - sounds like they've let Milligan go in order to get something different into that position. I thought he was excellent today and we looked weaker once he was subbed for Bartley. Has been one of the more consistent performers over the 2nd half of the season for me so I hope they've got a replacement lined up who's worth the gamble.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Mark Milligan had one of his best games in a Hibs shirt today. He looked like he was giving it everything in his last match for the club. Sad to see him departing alone through the back door with his bags when the players were finishing their Thank You lap round the pitch. One of the oddest sights I have seen at ER for a long time.
All the best for your future career Mark and thanks for your efforts for our great club.

Sproule Three

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Was quite sad to see him walk out the back door as the players still did their lap of honour.
Maybe had a flight to catch or the like but have never seen anything like it..View attachment 847
Melbourne Victory coach Kevin Muscat just resigned from his position today .
Wouldn’t shock me if Millsy has something lined up there and was maybe flying back here on the Sunday night to tie up things
He’s a Sydney boy but has spent most of his time as captain there and is hugely respected.
Player / manager ??

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Melbourne Victory coach Kevin Muscat just resigned from his position today .
Wouldn’t shock me if Millsy has something lined up there and was maybe flying back here on the Sunday night to tie up things
He’s a Sydney boy but has spent most of his time as captain there and is hugely respected.
Player / manager ??
I did say to you at Chritsmas that I had heard he and espeially his wife were homesick. He goes with our best wishes.

Sproule Three

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I did say to you at Chritsmas that I had heard he and espeially his wife were homesick. He goes with our best wishes.
Jamie MacLarens missus certainly wasnt homesick .
Loved Edinburgh so much they’ve bought a hoose there .

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Having watched Hecks post match interview, I think that Millie loved it too, Heck appears to suggest he decided to release Millie?

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
You did. And you also stated how good a player he was in several games, due to his experience. I think he had a terrific first half yesterday, playing with perhaps a point to prove to PHB. The incident in which he was booked was utterly laughable. In fact, I think he was booked for dissent because he probably told the excuse that is Anderson exactly what he thought of him; it could not have been for the tackle. He did make a poignant, if particularly sad exit. All the best to him.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Definitely a strange way to see him go, walking out the back so to speak. I thought he was great yesterday, I just wish he was kept on so he could half that little ferret faced basturd Mackay-Steven.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Maybe had a flight to catch or the like but have never seen anything like it..View attachment 847
It was a particularly weird sight. Felt to me it was kind of deliberate to suggest he isn't particularly happy to be leaving? I had just assumed up until that point that he had wanted to leave based on the homesick rumours etc. However, post match Heckingbottom has given the impression that it was he who activated the clause to release him. Once I left the East Stand he was getting in his car surrounded with folk asking for selfies etc that he appeared happy to do and looked in no real rush. I shook his hand and wished him all the best.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Lewy saying in a press article today that Milligan loved it here adding to Kenny Millar's report that he was settled so I guess the rumour he hadn't adjusted to life here was baloney. Really wish him all the best for the future as he gave his all for the club in the short time spent at Hibs. What a player he must of been when he was younger. Still pretty decent for his age.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Lewy saying in a press article today that Milligan loved it here adding to Kenny Millar's report that he was settled so I guess the rumour he hadn't adjusted to life here was baloney. Really wish him all the best for the future as he gave his all for the club in the short time spent at Hibs. What a player he must of been when he was younger. Still pretty decent for his age.
I think Hecks interview told you what you need to know, we let him go, he is not in our future plans.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Maybe would've been different a couple years ago but he was a solid stand out defensive midfielder that had a pass bartley never so pushed ahead in team. Would be great in a mid table team pushing for a cup run, probably where we stood on that front last season. Going forward it looks like hecky deceived us with stepping up the game to play top level.teams like Hamilton and in fact wants to push for the guaranteed position to enter into the European elite.

We maybe need bit more energy in team for that ajax this season are a prime example of young guns playing fearlessly and running amok.

Hats off to Milligan though and best of luck at next club, model professional.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think Hecks interview told you what you need to know, we let him go, he is not in our future plans.
And our manager/coach needs to be given the opportunity to build HIS team.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel